Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 2. (Read 38511 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
I hope that by the end of 2019 we will be able to see the working version of the product.  DIW has great potential, and may well succeed. I hope, DIW will be great in near future
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Password Management by the Average User

Find out all the outdated or potentially vulnerable password management methods and discover what DIW is doing to create a competitive solution. Read about it here:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/password-management-by-the-average-user-73aaa42496b9
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Many people forget about this project because the community is not getting any updates and progress about their developments. They are very slow in developing the product and one more thing is they are not responding at all, so we have to move on, instead of wasting our time here.

Hello,

Just because we cannot make a development update yet, does not mean that we are not responsive. We are keeping all our communication channels open.

When will your update come out or will him never be? It's been a year and a half.  Shocked

Hello,

We do not have an exact date at the moment but we are working hard to make it worth the wait.

Without any progress how we can know about your hard work, if DIW team is really working on project then they should drop updates about project.
In this way DIW holders will be relaxed after look at updates, hope so DIW team very soon will publish updates about DIW. Have a Good day.  Smiley
It is also true that the DIW holders are looking forward so hopefully what you say is a reality and the team can immediately do something so that it continues to follow the news
Well holders always check social platform and activity of team members but DIW is not active on Telegram group.
Advice for DIW, open group for DIW holders where we track activity of team members.
One member of team should be online for A/Q. Many projects are underdevelopment but they are very active on social platform like TG and twitter.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
Many people forget about this project because the community is not getting any updates and progress about their developments. They are very slow in developing the product and one more thing is they are not responding at all, so we have to move on, instead of wasting our time here.

Hello,

Just because we cannot make a development update yet, does not mean that we are not responsive. We are keeping all our communication channels open.

When will your update come out or will him never be? It's been a year and a half.  Shocked

Hello,

We do not have an exact date at the moment but we are working hard to make it worth the wait.

Without any progress how we can know about your hard work, if DIW team is really working on project then they should drop updates about project.
In this way DIW holders will be relaxed after look at updates, hope so DIW team very soon will publish updates about DIW. Have a Good day.  Smiley
It is also true that the DIW holders are looking forward so hopefully what you say is a reality and the team can immediately do something so that it continues to follow the news

Hello,

Hello,

DIW
DIWtoken.com

Hello,

Hello,

Activity: 475
Merit: 19

Hello,

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159
The developers still claim in telegrams that everything is going according to plan - but they do not show the system itself in action.  There are very few tokens in circulation - if the developers show something, then the price can grow very well.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
i also have participated in the bounty and also got my tokens from the signature campaign.
it would be very sad that these tokens would soon be worthless - go DIW do your best!!!  Cheesy
Yes, really, what you say is that with time, I think we who have tokens have to do something because if you say it is true, of course we will regret not doing something
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
i also have participated in the bounty and also got my tokens from the signature campaign.
it would be very sad that these tokens would soon be worthless - go DIW do your best!!!  Cheesy

Hello,

That's great DIW just responding here but team should drop updates on social platforms, in this way investors will be happy to see DIW progress.
DIW last updated on 22 march on TG DIW announcement channel, DIW TG group is closed or in future DIW will open TG group ??
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Hello,

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Can someone tell me where to get rid of my DIWs? OK, they are not worth anything, but I do not want to see them in my wallet anymore.
The project is dead anyway! Or can the DIW tell me that they are developing? Go on!

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Can someone tell me where to get rid of my DIWs? OK, they are not worth anything, but I do not want to see them in my wallet anymore.
The project is dead anyway! Or can the DIW tell me that they are developing? Go on!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
what are the next steps in this project?
for weeks and months, there is no news and the volume on the exchanges is also very low, almost zero... Roll Eyes

There is no volume because they haven't released a product yet. I've spoken to some team members and I know they are working on it. Let's hope they can turn this around.

It's nice to know that team is working, and there is some probability that we will see results of their work. Current situation with price of DIW token is bad. They need some positive information background at least.

There is no positive feedback from this coin, every coin before says before we are the most trusted project and has the strong ability to raise the fund. After raising enough fund they will not bother much about the community and they don't want to develop the project and value of the coin decreasing in the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
for weeks and months, there is no news and the volume on the exchanges is also very low, almost zero... Roll Eyes

There is no volume because they haven't released a product yet. I've spoken to some team members and I know they are working on it. Let's hope they can turn this around.

It's nice to know that team is working, and there is some probability that we will see results of their work. Current situation with price of DIW token is bad. They need some positive information background at least.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All

When will the team release the product because I think we all also question that and I hope that hopefully the team can provide information about the release let's just wait patiently
Activity: 294
Merit: 114

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
DIW
DIWtoken.com
The development update shows things are a little slow going...

Over a year has gone by, app is still in early stages of development, and limited exchange listings. If you raise over twenty million through ICO you should be able to spend enough to be further progressed!

They didn't raise 20 million. They raised a little over 1 million after ICO, that's probably why they're rather slow.

Slow but they managed to reach the Softcap when they mentioned, really some time we are frustrated about the things the team is doing. Not only with DIW most of the companies are doing the same thing not giving a proper update to the community which makes us to negative about the project. Moreover, they listed the coin in very little volumes exchanges which the price of the coin is very low in the market.
Yes agree with you there are many projects who working very slow and not post single update in month and that makes project worthless.
Team should drop updates weekly like other projects doing, in this way investors will feel relax after see project is under development.
I don't think they will list diw on bigger exchange before complete the product.

The latest update on GitHub 10 months ago Wink

Hello Robokon - Please note that development is being done on a private repository, we are not open source.
Pages:
Jump to: