Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 3. (Read 38511 times)

Activity: 873
Merit: 263
In every game there's always an opponent
The development update shows things are a little slow going...

Over a year has gone by, app is still in early stages of development, and limited exchange listings. If you raise over twenty million through ICO you should be able to spend enough to be further progressed!

They didn't raise 20 million. They raised a little over 1 million after ICO, that's probably why they're rather slow.

Slow but they managed to reach the Softcap when they mentioned, really some time we are frustrated about the things the team is doing. Not only with DIW most of the companies are doing the same thing not giving a proper update to the community which makes us to negative about the project. Moreover, they listed the coin in very little volumes exchanges which the price of the coin is very low in the market.
Yes agree with you there are many projects who working very slow and not post single update in month and that makes project worthless.
Team should drop updates weekly like other projects doing, in this way investors will feel relax after see project is under development.
I don't think they will list diw on bigger exchange before complete the product.

The latest update on GitHub 10 months ago Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

Over a year has gone by, app is still in early stages of development, and limited exchange listings. If you raise over twenty million through ICO you should be able to spend enough to be further progressed!

They didn't raise 20 million. They raised a little over 1 million after ICO, that's probably why they're rather slow.

Slow but they managed to reach the Softcap when they mentioned, really some time we are frustrated about the things the team is doing. Not only with DIW most of the companies are doing the same thing not giving a proper update to the community which makes us to negative about the project. Moreover, they listed the coin in very little volumes exchanges which the price of the coin is very low in the market.
Yes agree with you there are many projects who working very slow and not post single update in month and that makes project worthless.
Team should drop updates weekly like other projects doing, in this way investors will feel relax after see project is under development.
I don't think they will list diw on bigger exchange before complete the product.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114

Many of us often forget that we invested in projects which, in their majority, had not started development until after the end of their ICO and they need a good couple of years to have a working product. We got used to the quick bucks we made during the bull run and expect the same pay off because we don't realize we just got lucky back then.

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

DIW Development Update

During the past few months, we have been working on the transition from the vision declared in our whitepaper to the build of an application. It was a process that required thorough research in order to refine the idea and turn it into a framework for a working product. Read all about it here:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-development-update-ec2970e6b72f
Merit: 19
Hello there...

Sure, you are not a fudder. You only say that you're waiting for the token to be listed when it's on 2 exchanges already and if their twitter is dead as you claim then why do I get notifications for new posts from them?! I hope you've had your monthly dose of FUD.

Here you come I was waiting for it,

Of course you were waiting for it. The sole purpose of your account is now very obvious. You just keep making allegations to provoke attention. If you would take the time to read other members' comments around here, full members, hero members and even legendary, then maybe you would learn a thing or two.

These people all know that they need to keep being patient, they understand what the whole market is going through and they've already called you out for using a fake account. I don't think you're worth anyone's attention anymore and I really hope that people report you for what you keep doing around here.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello there...

Sure, you are not a fudder. You only say that you're waiting for the token to be listed when it's on 2 exchanges already and if their twitter is dead as you claim then why do I get notifications for new posts from them?! I hope you've had your monthly dose of FUD.

Here you come I was waiting for it, you mean Twitter notifications of how to save passwords and what was the recent hack? What about some info on the product and roadmap?

Regarding exchange - Latoken - 0 Volume - iDex - 0 Volume trading stats.

Can you come back with some proper info before you respond I dont want to sound rude but get the facts before you respond. Need some info soon or else this will be sued soon and investigated.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Still following DIW, won't give up. It's winter time in the coin market and things are low right now. We all need to wait it out.
Sometimes we can't get good news. In fact, I think most altcoins may never be able to return to the moon. They are actually dead. Although there are still trading volumes, I don't believe them because altcoins Let me lose a lot of money.

That's true many alts now can't back to the and drop. I thought this project is good but if the team like this many people speculate that this project is scam. I see many project like this but hopefully they show and give some updates so people don't think that this project is dead.
Hello there...

Hi everyone

Any news about DIW project? I still waiting a new announcement. I have been waiting for 10 months.

From what they say over on their telegram group and the articles they share they are working on their own password manager. They seem to be waiting for a better timing to announce news which is not something I agree with 100% but I can't really blame them either...this market is a waiting game.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Hi everyone

Any news about DIW project? I still waiting a new announcement. I have been waiting for 10 months.
Brilliant my question got deleted and if you ask genuine question no response.

What is the status of the development work or so called security app?

Can you share some info on the status and activity that is in progress atleast on Announcement channel?
The "team" just banned me on the telegram chat after i asked about the project development as the roadmap say to release the vault before 2019......

This crap is getting ridicolous and pathetic day after day, they just collected 1200 ETH in the ICO promising to work anyway AND TO DO NOT REFUND US INVESTORS even to the low funding ( 1 Million Usd ) but then they stopped do any kind of progress and screwed off us investors with 0 volume and -95% to the ico price.........

I'm in their telegram group and saw what was happening the last few days. There was a member who kept making fun of the team and saying that the SEC will be after them.

These are questionable comments from questionable newbie members with a handful of total posts! If you followed the team from the beginning or if you knew anything about their ICO, you would know that the SEC has no jurisdiction over them. Have you asked yourself why senior members choose to remain silent? It's a period during which we are all waiting to get through the bear market and then we'll be able to tell who's doing actual work and who's not.

Making fun? I've jut said the truth about this crap project, after Ico they just stopped doing anything and started to ban everyone asks for project update that is clearly no developed at all......
Easy man! just comment here with your original BTT account then we will discuss about project that team is working on project or not.
Otherwise we just need to wait, already market very down and i am also there in TG group, members making fun of team that's why you are banned from group, everyone here for making money over night but if you invested in this project then wait for updates. Never spread FUD.  

Glad to see that someone knows what they are talking about. It's obvious that this person is using multiple new accounts to spread his FUD. A real investor would never do that.
The "team" just banned me on the telegram chat after i asked about the project development as the roadmap say to release the vault before 2019......

This crap is getting ridicolous and pathetic day after day, they just collected 1200 ETH in the ICO promising to work anyway AND TO DO NOT REFUND US INVESTORS even to the low funding ( 1 Million Usd ) but then they stopped do any kind of progress and screwed off us investors with 0 volume and -95% to the ico price.........

I'm in their telegram group and saw what was happening the last few days. There was a member who kept making fun of the team and saying that the SEC will be after them.

These are questionable comments from questionable newbie members with a handful of total posts! If you followed the team from the beginning or if you knew anything about their ICO, you would know that the SEC has no jurisdiction over them. Have you asked yourself why senior members choose to remain silent? It's a period during which we are all waiting to get through the bear market and then we'll be able to tell who's doing actual work and who's not.

Making fun? I've jut said the truth about this crap project, after Ico they just stopped doing anything and started to ban everyone asks for project update that is clearly no developed at all......

Exactly my feelings and they dont provide any annoucements or updates banning is easy but curse will follow them DIW. SEC and other authorities will be highlighted about this scam project if they dont deliver or roadmap.

Newbie account with 29 activity - legit.

Here comes another shiller of DIW, it would be great if team comes out on twitter or announcement channel to display working product. Let's see how long the team is hiding behind the shillers and fake ID's.
Activity: 280

Exactly my feelings and they dont provide any annoucements or updates banning is easy but curse will follow them DIW. SEC and other authorities will be highlighted about this scam project if they dont deliver or roadmap.

Newbie account with 29 activity - legit.

What is the point of this articles? Where is the product ? Where are we CoinMarketcap stats?

Did I say this is a scam project and exit is on the way soon Smiley Let me get ready with popcorn while some paid shillers wakes up .Wasted my money on this shit ICO.

SEC will need to be highlighted, make sure all the documents are ready for investigation.

If you don't like being here, feel free to leave.
This project is active and undergoing product development.
Your bitcointalk account on the contrary seems to be inactive and only active when you want to come here and throw a negative comment in a group (for those who need to confirm that, check that users history). 

Hey if they ban me in the telegram group where should I ask the questions? I am a investor and have rights to question team tactics and roadmap. I a newbie here so what ? just because I dont have any way to express my anger on this shit project I have ask questions here, why are you bothered about my chat history are you scared of something? I am going to write to SEC and other authorities about this scam project.
We need some info out soon what is happening and why the project is not doing anything as promised. Instead of investigating my activity do some project App work and come out with some info. Dont FUD on my account and what sort of development is undergoing can highlight Mr Sherlock??
I know the answer NOTHING!!
Activity: 280
Still following DIW, won't give up. It's winter time in the coin market and things are low right now. We all need to wait it out.
Sometimes we can't get good news. In fact, I think most altcoins may never be able to return to the moon. They are actually dead. Although there are still trading volumes, I don't believe them because altcoins Let me lose a lot of money.

I like the point you bring out, and it is in fact very true that Crypto hasn't got the hype it had this time last year. It will take a lot of work to get back to where things were, but as regards DIW we need to be patient as long as it takes. I believe the team are still working on development, just coz they have not replied to any messages on Telegram does not mean much. Frankly speaking, they sent a message a couple weeks back telling us what they're up to but all they've been getting is negative feedback and harassment. I think they are very tolerant with some members of the chat room and they will prove them all wrong one day.
Pages:
Jump to: