Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 4. (Read 38511 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Still following DIW, won't give up. It's winter time in the coin market and things are low right now. We all need to wait it out.
Sometimes we can't get good news. In fact, I think most altcoins may never be able to return to the moon. They are actually dead. Although there are still trading volumes, I don't believe them because altcoins Let me lose a lot of money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Still following DIW, won't give up. It's winter time in the coin market and things are low right now. We all need to wait it out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
The "team" just banned me on the telegram chat after i asked about the project development as the roadmap say to release the vault before 2019......

This crap is getting ridicolous and pathetic day after day, they just collected 1200 ETH in the ICO promising to work anyway AND TO DO NOT REFUND US INVESTORS even to the low funding ( 1 Million Usd ) but then they stopped do any kind of progress and screwed off us investors with 0 volume and -95% to the ico price.........

I'm in their telegram group and saw what was happening the last few days. There was a member who kept making fun of the team and saying that the SEC will be after them.

These are questionable comments from questionable newbie members with a handful of total posts! If you followed the team from the beginning or if you knew anything about their ICO, you would know that the SEC has no jurisdiction over them. Have you asked yourself why senior members choose to remain silent? It's a period during which we are all waiting to get through the bear market and then we'll be able to tell who's doing actual work and who's not.

Making fun? I've jut said the truth about this crap project, after Ico they just stopped doing anything and started to ban everyone asks for project update that is clearly no developed at all......
Easy man! just comment here with your original BTT account then we will discuss about project that team is working on project or not.
Otherwise we just need to wait, already market very down and i am also there in TG group, members making fun of team that's why you are banned from group, everyone here for making money over night but if you invested in this project then wait for updates. Never spread FUD.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
The "team" just banned me on the telegram chat after i asked about the project development as the roadmap say to release the vault before 2019......

This crap is getting ridicolous and pathetic day after day, they just collected 1200 ETH in the ICO promising to work anyway AND TO DO NOT REFUND US INVESTORS even to the low funding ( 1 Million Usd ) but then they stopped do any kind of progress and screwed off us investors with 0 volume and -95% to the ico price.........

I'm in their telegram group and saw what was happening the last few days. There was a member who kept making fun of the team and saying that the SEC will be after them.

These are questionable comments from questionable newbie members with a handful of total posts! If you followed the team from the beginning or if you knew anything about their ICO, you would know that the SEC has no jurisdiction over them. Have you asked yourself why senior members choose to remain silent? It's a period during which we are all waiting to get through the bear market and then we'll be able to tell who's doing actual work and who's not.

Making fun? I've jut said the truth about this crap project, after Ico they just stopped doing anything and started to ban everyone asks for project update that is clearly no developed at all......

I see that you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure the DIW team has no intention in giving satisfaction to petty comments or negative talk regarding their project. They will kick you if you are negative when in fact the rules have been stated from the start about their social media platforms. It seems that everyone in the market notices the bearish market and how that's affected everything, but you want DIW to give you results now now now. Wake up and smell the roses, it doesn't work like that! These things take time, ESPECIALLY in periods like this!

Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
What is the point of this articles? Where is the product ? Where are we CoinMarketcap stats?

Did I say this is a scam project and exit is on the way soon Smiley Let me get ready with popcorn while some paid shillers wakes up .Wasted my money on this shit ICO.

SEC will need to be highlighted, make sure all the documents are ready for investigation.

If you don't like being here, feel free to leave.
This project is active and undergoing product development.
Your bitcointalk account on the contrary seems to be inactive and only active when you want to come here and throw a negative comment in a group (for those who need to confirm that, check that users history). 

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
What is the point of this articles? Where is the product ? Where are we CoinMarketcap stats?

Did I say this is a scam project and exit is on the way soon Smiley Let me get ready with popcorn while some paid shillers wakes up .Wasted my money on this shit ICO.

SEC will need to be highlighted, make sure all the documents are ready for investigation.
Wouldn't it be great to know that a digital security vault that offers to be safe and secured and there is no way a breach of data can take place? This is precisely what DIW token has come up with.
https://icoshrimp.com/diw-token-the-answer-to-all-the-data-breach-and-cryptocurrency-affair/

Nice article, thanks!
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Wouldn't it be great to know that a digital security vault that offers to be safe and secured and there is no way a breach of data can take place? This is precisely what DIW token has come up with.
https://icoshrimp.com/diw-token-the-answer-to-all-the-data-breach-and-cryptocurrency-affair/
Activity: 222
Just they already have an alpha version of their digital storage, so you can test. But they promised to finish their offspring until the end of autumn, and now, as we all see, it is almost half of the first month of winter. I already have vague doubts that this is one talk from the developers, but maybe not, we’ll watch.

This is true but no one could predict the crypto storm. It's been a rough patch for all cryptos, especially for ICOs. What is promising though is that the diw team is still developing the product even though they are slightly late.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/93GniBm.jpg

Decentralized 2018 Conference in Athens

Read the article below featured on Medium and all our social media:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/decentralized-2018-conference-in-athens-9844bb2197e3
Thanks for the update!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Just they already have an alpha version of their digital storage, so you can test. But they promised to finish their offspring until the end of autumn, and now, as we all see, it is almost half of the first month of winter. I already have vague doubts that this is one talk from the developers, but maybe not, we’ll watch.

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/decentralized-2018-conference-in-athens-9844bb2197e3
Nice article. The Decentralized event is a great event and it's great to see your team members attended and even participated. Hope things are moving forward with the product and we see more from DIW.

Wow! You guys went to Decentralized in Athens? That's awesome. I heard it was an amazing experience and by your article, it seems you had a productively good time too. This is definitely a good step and perhaps you made new partners at the event. Look forward to hearing more from DIW soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Interestingly enough this article and the team were very dedicated to the event in Athens. This event will make DIWtoken become an ICO that is able to achieve success and looks real to be developed.
Yeah i am very positive about this project even i don't know what's the current price of token, i just want to see DIW on CMC then we can track price easily.
Hope so this event in Athens will be good for DIW future and development of project going pretty well.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 222
Interestingly enough this article and the team were very dedicated to the event in Athens. This event will make DIWtoken become an ICO that is able to achieve success and looks real to be developed.

My thoughts exactly, sometimes all it takes is patience. We all waited for Bitcoin to go 19K and other coins to go up, didn't we?! I'm going to wait for DIW also  Grin
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
Merit: 114

I'm happy to see DIW active and attending conferences just like this one. Decentralized 2018 is one of the biggest events in the blockchain space and participating and even giving talks at a place like this is a good achievement. Keep up the good work.
After reading the article I understand why the slight delay in roadmap. The DIW team is trying to create a unique application that's never been seen before, adding to it a decentralized network which will offer more protection for our data. But I'd like to see more on this, hopefully, we can begin testing it or get a preview of this app soon.

Password Security - A Modern Necessity

Read our latest article on how important it is to have Password Security in modern society and how you can remove the possibility of being exploited and hacked using the DIW application which is coming soon:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/password-security-a-modern-necessity-28f9424ee3cf
Thanks for the article. Look forward to seeing the product live and active. Perhaps these unbelievers will actually stop talking rubbish about this being a scam, because i know it isn't.  Grin 

All the best to DIW and the team  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: