Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 36. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Not sure about that, I'm going o ask them and I will come back. If it is not, may you please recommend any one in terms of fees and security?
Activity: 322
I'm looking forward to this project, seems interesting

yes project is very well planned and they have good background of the team members.

l see group chat telegram 29k member , team good ,l feel interesting  join this project .Hoping success

if they have that number of telegram members, maybe they are really big project and many investors are interested.
l think so, if project telegram big and team good ,will rating success more.Hoping success
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I'm looking forward to this project, seems interesting

yes project is very well planned and they have good background of the team members.

l see group chat telegram 29k member , team good ,l feel interesting  join this project .Hoping success

if they have that number of telegram members, maybe they are really big project and many investors are interested.
l see group chat telegram 29k member , team good ,l feel interesting  join this project .Hoping success
I also believe this DIW is a good project, especially since this project has a good rating on ICO Rating https://www.trackico.io/ico/diw-token/#rating
now bitcoin and altcoin downtrends , hoping DIW will different success
Activity: 79
Good idea&team but for evaluation of product I need significantly more information...
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
in which cryptocurrencies i can buy tokens?

As far as I understand only in ETH. There are no other options. But maybe I'm wrong.

For large amounts you can contact: [email protected] and request to participate with other currencies.

DIW
DIWtoken.com
it's foolish but why it would be unsafe to post wallet address? Any specific use cases where it proved unsafety?

The wallet can be found on the official website. Is available to the public!
In public addres i see strange transaction 300 eth out  Huh
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd2547a9d2d44d2ab0119462c4aeafd123087781d
What is this a large investor came out?

Hi this was not a large investor coming out but from DIW. The funds removed are for the development of the DIW Platform, we have planned ahead the prototype presentation on our roadmap, including partnerships that to be announced, exchanges to be listed and support of the growing team.

Since these required payments the accumulated amount withdrawn is to cover these upcoming expenses.

We are very transparent with all our funds. So if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

As far as I understand only in ETH. There are no other options. But maybe I'm wrong.
l justed join airdrop , we will receved 50 token DIW ttps://diwtoken.com/airdrop
Why someone makes airdrops? How does it help business? It's just like the burn of company's money, isn't it?
l don't think so,  marketing program help promotion project go to with every one more.
Activity: 126
Activity: 74
waiting for the good news from this project,
because the campaign has lasted 10 weeks,
hopefully the members of the members who follow the gift of this project, as expected ...
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Activity: 126
What is the domain name of this project (all lower case)? *
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Great project. I participate in the campaign bounty and look forward to the implementation of this project.
Activity: 54
For the development of the DIW Platform, we have planned ahead the prototype presentation on our roadmap that will be ready by the end of May including partnerships that to be announced, exchanges to be listed and support of the growing team.
a very long time if DIW Platform will run in May and I am very lucky to the investors who participate in the ico of the project if you have to wait too long
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Great program, look forward to learning the system..
Activity: 82
https://i.imgur.com/MU9rWR9.png

Following our first article, here's a continuation of four of our Advisor's interview about DIW:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/four-of-diws-advisors-interviewed-part-2-4e11b633fd16

All advisors like a movie stars, really cute Smiley Nice pictures, serious guys.
Pages:
Jump to: