Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 31. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
what about  exchanges plans?  on what  exchanges   DIW tokens  will  be listed? And let us to know ETD  of listing, Thank you.
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
Not a good market season hope the ICO like this could manage to pull it off until it bounces back
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
I looked, for today the attraction of funds for this project is still small, if we take into account the level of HYIP that they raised. Twitter is very popular, and estimates on sites about ICO are also good. Even it is not clear why the attraction of funds is so bad. Maybe because the general situation on the market is not the best?

The market plays a big role for sure. It's made everyone in the crypto world very anxious and afraid to commit somewhere no matter how good any project is. Soon the market will correct itself and things will pickup for sure.
how long would that take? 2, 3, 4 days or more? the distribution of tokens already gone on far too long( I'm five days away, but the distribution still havent
isn't it possible to do automatic allocation of tokens to the wallet and MEW which have been specified upon purchase of tokens at the start of sales?
Maybe in this week the distribution will be done. Long enough we await the token sent to the wallet without a clear time clarification. This is the longest bounty campaign I run. I hope the team can work faster.

I can understand that this, but no one can predict the future of the market accurately and DIW Token is trying to protect it's project and community, so we must all understand this situation and have patience.
how long would that take? 2, 3, 4 days or more? the distribution of tokens already gone on far too long( I'm five days away, but the distribution still havent
isn't it possible to do automatic allocation of tokens to the wallet and MEW which have been specified upon purchase of tokens at the start of sales?

Distribution of tokens has begun, you should check your mail for instructions on how to load tokens! Thanks for your questions.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Starting from April 3rd, 2018, our team has initiated the distribution of DIW tokens to approved participants!

Read the full article here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-distribution-has-begun-fca5c9a8d0c1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Not everyone can understand how the things work without insulting everyone in their way. I just the want the team to get some credit instead of accusations and negative speech.
Activity: 322
If people would be more understanding instead of demanding then things would be easier. I have been to a few ICO's and I know that there are mishaps. Delays are always inevitable. There is a saying "better late than never.
Activity: 280
We have not defined a soft-cap because we find it unnecessary, as the development of our project is currently on-going and we will proceed with the phases of DIW according the funds received. Even now the project is proceeding!
Activity: 126
I looked, for today the attraction of funds for this project is still small, if we take into account the level of HYIP that they raised. Twitter is very popular, and estimates on sites about ICO are also good. Even it is not clear why the attraction of funds is so bad. Maybe because the general situation on the market is not the best?
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
The token distribution is in its final steps of taking place.
Devs are working around the clock to proceed with this. Exact date and time is impossible to predict due to the many different technical parameters involved but everyone should receive their tokens within the next few days. An announcement will be made as soon as possible. The sure thing is that everyone will have their before the ICO launches.
Its a normal thing now, ofcourse there will always be obstacles even efter you finish a project. But its worth waiting anyways.
right, it has become a regular thing in an ICO basically told to wait let the distribution process take place until it is finished because Dev is definitely working for it.
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
The token distribution is in its final steps of taking place.
Devs are working around the clock to proceed with this. Exact date and time is impossible to predict due to the many different technical parameters involved but everyone should receive their tokens within the next few days. An announcement will be made as soon as possible. The sure thing is that everyone will have their before the ICO launches.
Its a normal thing now, ofcourse there will always be obstacles even efter you finish a project. But its worth waiting anyways.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
what do you see as big advantages fo raiden compared to others and do you think they will match your timeline?
Activity: 350
I think i see that was at the end of that week when asked before?
And why before the ICO why it’s depending on that
When ICO was at 27 March we should have them now why depending on ICO what is the relationship
We are working around the clock to proceed with this. Exact date and time is impossible to predict due to the many different technical parameters involved but everyone should receive their tokens within the next few days. An announcement will be made as soon as possible.
Well, at least you said you would do it in the next few days. I hope that this does not last long
Activity: 208
Maybe in this week the distribution will be done. Long enough we await the token sent to the wallet without a clear time clarification. This is the longest bounty campaign I run. I hope the team can work faster.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
We are working around the clock to proceed with this. Exact date and time is impossible to predict due to the many different technical parameters involved but everyone should receive their tokens within the next few days. An announcement will be made as soon as possible.
Activity: 322
The secret to a successful business/ico is awareness social media is one of the best way to communicate to the masses, I'm a youtuber with over 28,000 subs I record professional video review about platforms, Ico and companies, I can help promote this ,we would be able to make people have good knowledge of your ICO program and also the benefits.You just need to provide details about your ICO program and we would surely do our best , pm me .
When ICO was at 27 March we should have them now why depending on ICO what is the relationship
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: