Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 39. (Read 38526 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I received a confirmation from GoogleForms for both the Airdrop and the Pre-ICO registration form. Currently, there is nothing else I am supposed to do except to just hang around and keep tight?
Activity: 210
We do not have a referral program. We do have a bounty program which is on bitcointalk, theres a link in the pinned message! Thank you.
Activity: 81
Hello! I want to know why you have stopped working all the Google-forms? You can not send a report and register in the airdrop  Huh
Activity: 22
Does the company have strategic partnerships with trustworthy sources within the industry?
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If I summarize the entire DIW description I get from reading DIW’s official website and Whitepaper DIW is a highly encrypted, secure and confidential decentralized platform where they can store their digital data and personal information, such as identification documents, keywords (locker key ), credit cards, bank details, and other confidential information. Information data is traditionally stored in vulnerable centralized software that can be accessed by hackers or developers.
oчeнь xopoшaя идeя,тaк кa зaщищённocть дaнныx являeтcя oчeнь вaжнoй для вcex!!!
Google translate helped us, but it will be nice to use English next time Smiley And yes, security in our time it is an "A grade" thing.
Are you didn't think that too many projects about Privacy and Security right now?
Activity: 82
If I summarize the entire DIW description I get from reading DIW’s official website and Whitepaper DIW is a highly encrypted, secure and confidential decentralized platform where they can store their digital data and personal information, such as identification documents, keywords (locker key ), credit cards, bank details, and other confidential information. Information data is traditionally stored in vulnerable centralized software that can be accessed by hackers or developers.
Google translate helped us, but it will be nice to use English next time Smiley And yes, security in our time it is an "A grade" thing.
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Thank you for your fine comment! It's appreciated.
We'd appreciate it even more if you could please proceed with English text, in this, our English ANN thread.
For your information, we've got a Russian ANN thread. Click HERE for that and feel free to join!
Thanks!
 Wink
Activity: 27
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
This project look very good,good team , and the idea is good as well extra secure wallet . I think it’s a good project to invest
Good luck
Activity: 448
Merit: 107

DIW 's Airdrop campaign has commenced!

Go to our Medium article for a step by step guide to your free DIW Tokens!

Joined  Wink
DIW
DIWtoken.com

DIW 's Airdrop campaign has commenced!

Go to our Medium article for a step by step guide to your free DIW Tokens!

Merit: 102
Great project and the success come to us.

How many weeks its take the bounty campaign? Any idea how long its take.

Thanks.
Activity: 224
Normally I do not like ico jobs because generally when you enter the stock market, the price drops below the price of ICO.  However the seriousness of these men even in bounty process has impressed me. I’m going to participate in it.
If market feels well and ICO was good, token price after ICO usually goes up, not down. Bonty part of tokens to small for market making.
Activity: 208
you said that the exchange rate of DIW tokens will be 8000 DIW=1 eth.
what i am interested to know is how much  will be you base rate of ethereum? 800$, 850, 900$?
In the common Icos there is no rate of ethereum of investing, in short it is your due diligence to invest whatever is the current rate of ethereum volatility it is always having different prices. Your advantage will be an early bird investor to get big bonus and which after the crowdsale and adding on exchange the price will be almost same rate as the average price of ethereum. Not sure but it will be like that in the end it always depends on the exchanges and the team.

you have a good point and i understand it fully. but what i am asking is that the base rate of eth. to easier calculate if you already have profit or now. what im saying is that for instance you invested in an ico where that time ETH's price is less than 500$ and they have exchange rate of 1 eth= 1000 tokens. but now, eth price already around 800-950$. so i assume there is already goos profit from the figures right. since eth price went high.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Normally I do not like ico jobs because generally when you enter the stock market, the price drops below the price of ICO.  However the seriousness of these men even in bounty process has impressed me. I’m going to participate in it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
what i am interested to know is how much  will be you base rate of ethereum? 800$, 850, 900$?
In the common Icos there is no rate of ethereum of investing, in short it is your due diligence to invest whatever is the current rate of ethereum volatility it is always having different prices. Your advantage will be an early bird investor to get big bonus and which after the crowdsale and adding on exchange the price will be almost same rate as the average price of ethereum. Not sure but it will be like that in the end it always depends on the exchanges and the team.
Activity: 208
DIW
DIWtoken.com

You read correctly - just 7 days to go for DIW's Pre-ICO! Stay tuned for more updates coming soon.

Pages:
Jump to: