Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 35. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
DIW is a blockchain-based digital secure global platform where organizations and individuals will be able to exchange services, funds and sensitive private data in a fully secure manner. The platform’s gateway is a highly secure vault that each member possesses and uses to store their private, sensitive digital data. The project also plans to release an easily integrated check out system for existing e-commerce websites accepting cryptocurrency. Ultimately, DIW plans to incorporate the medical world by handling critical electronic health records
project good,hoping success
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
wow this project very high sucssfully love u DIW
Merit: 100
I think yes if this DIWtoken project much support and many who join with this project means the team inside is successful because what has been proven that project team can attract the participants to join this project, so good luck for this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hopefully the hard work done by the team in ico DIWtoken can bring this ico into ico that counts in the sale of its tokens and able to reap the profits and sales coin ico DIWtoken sold with a lot, but do not forget also after the coin sold at least there is a market to sell this coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Will you disclose the sum of money you managed to gain in the pre-ico period?
It would be interesting to know for new potential investors.
Activity: 112
I am waiting patiently for this token to be on exchange and be launched officially. This token will be the biggest of its kind, with respect to the project it is built on.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
https://i.imgur.com/kaUWM6x.jpg

Our team members Simon Zenios & Christos Kyriacou at the Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit in Dubai!

On stage, our advisor Simon Cocking delivering his keynote speech entitled: "What makes for a successful ICO Campaign?"

Wow, cool. Can we see somewhere the record from this conference? I think it will be super duper. And of course really helpful for understanding how this project interesting for people on the summit.
that great. DIW alway available at event big and update detail  , l think it will is believe with investors.
Activity: 224

Our team members Simon Zenios & Christos Kyriacou at the Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit in Dubai!

On stage, our advisor Simon Cocking delivering his keynote speech entitled: "What makes for a successful ICO Campaign?"

Wow, cool. Can we see somewhere the record from this conference? I think it will be super duper. And of course really helpful for understanding how this project interesting for people on the summit.
Activity: 7
Il est vrai que la pré-vente touche à sa fin...
J'aimerai savoir si vous n'attendiez pas plus de contributions(vraiment beaucoup plus) et si vous pensez que l'ICO sera une réussite.
Combien avez-vous récolter ? Pensez vous amplifier la volonté d'achat du token?De quelle façon?
Et plus généralement ne pensez-vous pas que cette période qui n'est pas propice au marché crypto risque de vous pénaliser?
Merci

P.S.:J'aime bien votre projet

Activity: 602
Merit: 264
The pre-ico is coming to the end.
How many dollars have already been collected during this phase?

DIW is proud to announce the addition of Simon Cocking as a member of its advisory board!
Read all about it here:
http://bitcoinist.com/diw-token-project-proceeds-planned/
info good,l hoping this project with team good will success and go far
Activity: 644
DIW Token has its own hardware wallet, it seems to be an advantage. Projects related to storing data have a chance of success. You need to look at the team and examine their partners. If the project is expected to be a platform, it is beneficial to buy some.
Oh. Where I can find more info about DIW hardware wallet? Is it full working version? What currenies support in this wallet?
If it is true so it is a positive value for this project with already have their own wallets. I myself am also curious about more info about DIW hardware purse if anyone could explain?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
DIW Token has its own hardware wallet, it seems to be an advantage. Projects related to storing data have a chance of success. You need to look at the team and examine their partners. If the project is expected to be a platform, it is beneficial to buy some.
Oh. Where I can find more info about DIW hardware wallet? Is it full working version? What currenies support in this wallet?
diw token will save document, secure data such as: bank account information, personal information, kyc, better
Activity: 4
Decentralized identity service. It is a system that will provide services to the people who want to store data safely and share with others. At the same time, a hardware wallet is accompanied by the project. According to me, a project that will bring up the investor and the service area in the light of the implementation of the project steps at the time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
so far I see there have been many who have supported the progress of the project, and I really hope that with the support of a lot of this is going to make teams more eager to make the project a great success.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Actually, that's what all the bounty's supposed to be. If it carries for 3 weeks, it takes for 3 weeks. A wonderful system... How long will Ico last? Is there any date? So, if you want to keep the signature until last day, how much can we keep?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It looks like you guys are trying to do a lot. Sometimes more features doesn't necessarily mean better project, compared to others. Still, nice try! I hope you succeed!
Not sure about that, I'm going o ask them and I will come back. If it is not, may you please recommend any one in terms of fees and security?
you can read whitepaper or view website and team DIW, l think you can know and about believe project.
Pages:
Jump to: