Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 32. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
We cannot specify the time because this is a process which takes days to complete. Its guarenteed though that the tokens will be distributed to everyone before the ICO launches.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
if seen from the good ratting also this DIW, 1ETH = 8000 tokens not too expensive.will be able to reach hard cap? I think diw can to achieve hard cap

I want to find out, how much was raised in the presale and how many tokens will be made available for ICO and also what's the total token supply for this project?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
How can i invest in diw token?

You can do what i did, and visit the official site, diwtoken.com and register there, or you can send an email to [email protected] tell them how much you want to contribute or participate with and they will direct you from there.

I don't think token sale is running at this point because it is yet to start. ICO starts in 2 months precisely 3rd of May. Stay close and catch up on information.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The idea of the project is very large and first of all it is the security of financial transactions and the storage of funds, in general hardware wallets are good in use, except that it is possible to store the main crypto-currencies. according to the project, if the exchange function for Fiat is  will be implemented and the project is safe, the project will be in demand.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW

You can do what i did, and visit the official site, diwtoken.com and register there, or you can send an email to [email protected] tell them how much you want to contribute or participate with and they will direct you from there.
maybe there is also a listing where i can see how much tokens i have already acquired in the whole sig-campaign?
so from the first week since the beginning until today

You should of received an email with how much you participated with and how much you purchased. The tokens raised so far will be announced during the ICO.
Is there information on which exchanges of the token will be traded? Or is it too early to talk about this?

According to admins on Telegram group, this information will be announced very soon! DIW Token will be listed on exchanges after the ICO so they should announce the exchanges during ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
maybe there is also a listing where i can see how much tokens i have already acquired in the whole sig-campaign?
so from the first week since the beginning until today
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Most ICO now will just extend if the market condition is not so good, its just the banning and setting laws on crypto make it more hard to conduct an ICO its more on a challenge now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is there information on which exchanges of the token will be traded? Or is it too early to talk about this?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
if seen from the good ratting also this DIW, 1ETH = 8000 tokens not too expensive.will be able to reach hard cap? I think diw can to achieve hard cap
I`ve read the news and you say that contributors will receive tokens by the end of the week.
But what about the bounty participants? We will also receive the tokens or we are forced to keep the signatures till the end of may in order to not loose these months work?
I think that this is the longest bounty that I`ve participated and i am curious how much longer i have to wear the signature in order to get my payment.

Hey friend, you will have to wear the signiture until the end of ICO, it's stated in the rules at the front page in the Bounty Thread. Check it out. Even i had to confirm that because im wearing it also.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
I want to believe that the team made the right decision about the changes of ICO begining. The market is not in the best condition now.
Yes, I think that this is the right decision, it's better to wait this unfavorable time, who knows how to wait-stay in the winning

i think there is no problem ICO in this bad market ,but should pick a good chance to hit exchange .
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
With such an interesting concept I am convinced that this project will successfully reach the target that expects especially if the project team can be more active in managing the projects and also in terms of promoting the projects.
Activity: 347

The transfer and storage of personal data is a rather personal and touchy subject in most people’s lives as the data in question often comprises of intimate and private information. What makes most individuals skeptical about bringing their personal data online is the high rate at which sensitive data is being intercepted or stolen globally resulting in grave consequences for the victims.

For professionals who conduct their businesses online is not easy to get strangers to trust you as most fear being scammed or being left with substandard products, services or even nothing. Companies have not been spared of the scourge of online security breaches and some have even fallen victim to online scams.

DIW’s unique concept plans to put an end to the problems that I have highlighted above. The plan is to introduce a global blockchain based network which will be completely equipped with its own ecosystem and currency, hence the name DIW. The acronym DIW stands for ’ Digital Identification Wallet’ but the project’s scope of applications goes far beyond just a cryptocurrency wallet.
I want to believe that the team made the right decision about the changes of ICO begining. The market is not in the best condition now.
Yes, I think that this is the right decision, it's better to wait this unfavorable time, who knows how to wait-stay in the winning
DIW plans to integrate and solve all the above-mentioned problems with the introduction of its global, block-based network, decentralized network with its own ecosystem and currency.
I hope that the team can easily solve all these problems! I wish you luck and patience in this matter! Wink
DIW will address personal security as well as information, KYC, and bank account types
I have high hopes for this, I hope that the team still succeeds! I support you and wish you only success!
You have a lot of confidence in this project
Yes! I have strong confidence in this project, I think that it will be useful at the same time profitable
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I`ve read the news and you say that contributors will receive tokens by the end of the week.
But what about the bounty participants? We will also receive the tokens or we are forced to keep the signatures till the end of may in order to not loose these months work?
I think that this is the longest bounty that I`ve participated and i am curious how much longer i have to wear the signature in order to get my payment.
Pages:
Jump to: