Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 50. (Read 38550 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.  I looked at the white paper and studied it and liked the concept of the project.  I would like to know if you have competitors?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
The whole thing with security is tragic, almost all cpus have a hardware level flaw and actually no data in any device are save anymore Sad
DIW seems to me the only hope for secure our data, nothing stored in a computer , or phone is secure anymore.  Sad

DIW is really the solution for many issues, the vault is just one thing that solves security by letting people store data securely. Escrow, Health Data recorts and the unique position of the project to make life digital in a secure way is what the world needs.
Activity: 136
The whole thing with security is tragic, almost all cpus have a hardware level flaw and actually no data in any device are save anymore Sad
DIW seems to me the only hope for secure our data, nothing stored in a computer , or phone is secure anymore.  Sad
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
i love this ANN thread for one reason - you guys have succeeded in making something technical very simplistic and enjoyable to read and understand. It's well broken down and even someone who isn't I.T or technologically inclined will easily digest it. Well done for this!

What to say about your comment and how to express ourselves?
You've made us proud! Thank you for your very kind words.
We truly believe that with the support of everyone we will make this project a major success - something that will certainly change everyone's life for the better.

Where can i find information about phase date? When it begin and when going to finish?
Only Q1 2018, but it can be between 90 days.
I would like to know more clear date range.

Thank for your consideration and concern.
We really understand your - as well as everyone else's whose joined our project - need to know more details and we are more than willing to cover that need comprehensibly in due time so please be patient.
Thank you once more for your consideration and understanding.
Please stand by for more details as these will be progressively provided. 
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3357
Crypto Swap Exchange
Where can i find information about phase date? When it begin and when going to finish?
Only Q1 2018, but it can be between 90 days.
I would like to know more clear date range.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
i love this ANN thread for one reason - you guys have succeeded in making something technical very simplistic and enjoyable to read and understand. It's well broken down and even someone who isn't I.T or technologically inclined will easily digest it. Well done for this!
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Following the release of our Whitepaper, we have just added our ICO Pricing & Bonus structure on our website!
Visit DIWtoken.com and check it out!

DIW
DIWtoken.com
Okkk, this is an interesting project!!! Using the blockchain to secure and automate these aspects in our online life, why DIW took you so long to start this project!  This project should was one of the first and important ICOs that should happen long before. The crypto community, the world need this!!
I hope to be in your whitelist  Cool

You are right anelenaniku! Yes, we should have come up with this project a long time ago but we wanted to make sure that the time and technology was right.
 Wink
Please do join our Whitelist by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within our WEBSITE.

This is a promising project. When will be your whitepaper available? And who stands behind this project?

I couldn't find any team member/advisor page on your website.

Thank you for your comments and query.
The whitepaper will be released in a couple of weeks.
More information about our team and our project will also be progressively released in due time - we have a lot of exciting things to announce!
So what about the team? You want money, but do not want to tell someone you need to give money?

Hello Ted Kin and thank you for joining us!
Thank you for your query as well.

As reported repeatedly and as per what our website indicates, there are a lot of exciting announcements to come including dates, numbers, specifics, partners, board members and team members. Our team will be announced in roughly 10 days.
Please be patient and keep in mind that we have only entered the whitelist period - i.e. just collecting the details of the first number of people interested to participate in our project.
Thank you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Okkk, this is an interesting project!!! Using the blockchain to secure and automate these aspects in our online life, why DIW took you so long to start this project!  This project should was one of the first and important ICOs that should happen long before. The crypto community, the world need this!!
I hope to be in your whitelist  Cool

You are right anelenaniku! Yes, we should have come up with this project a long time ago but we wanted to make sure that the time and technology was right.
 Wink
Please do join our Whitelist by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within our WEBSITE.

This is a promising project. When will be your whitepaper available? And who stands behind this project?

I couldn't find any team member/advisor page on your website.

Thank you for your comments and query.
The whitepaper will be released in a couple of weeks.
More information about our team and our project will also be progressively released in due time - we have a lot of exciting things to announce!
So what about the team? You want money, but do not want to tell someone you need to give money?
DIW
DIWtoken.com
What an amazing concept DIW..

It is no lie but a fact, Digital Data is vulnerable and is constantly breached by hackers from all over the world. Even Government agencies from around the world cannot stop every single hacker, scammer or fraudster from stealing sensitive information that rightly belongs to us.

I'm confident that DIW will find the solution and implement it in the very near future.
I feel the need to read the Whitepaper and see your Roadmap to get an idea of where this ICO is heading.

I have a couple questions though and perhaps you can answer them, What methods can I use to fund during the Pre-ICO or ICO periods and Is there a minimum investment stake? 

Thank you BitandAlt and sorry for our late reply.
All details around our project will be soon announced so please stand by for this.
Minimum investment during the current, whitelist period is $2000. During ICO, it will stand at 0.01 ETH.
Thanks.
DIW
DIWtoken.com
May i know if when this ICO will going to end ? I think its looks like im interested to participate of the campaign of this Project.

Hello Xetonica and thank you for your interest and query.

Dates, details and specifics about this project will be announced in the coming days - please stand by for this.
There are a lot of people interested and excited about this project and everyone expects further announcements.
We feel obligated to provide these answers and we will!

Thank you once more and have a great day.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
May i know if when this ICO will going to end ? I think its looks like im interested to participate of the campaign of this Project.
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Our Bounty Program has been launched!
Click HERE for that!

DIW
DIWtoken.com
Who is the team? Why is there no information in the whitepaper and on the official website?

Hello yourcatsofat and thanks for your message and interest in our project.
There are many details to be announced still pending, including team members and supporters.
Please stand by for this as well as for many more exciting announcements!
Follow our website and social media for up to date details.
Thanks.
Your website looks like a one-page lending website and it is not cool...
Potential scam has the same websites

Thanks for your concern and thanks for checking our project out.
The level and quality of our website has nothing to do with the ones you are referring to and it isn't a one page website if you browse through it.
Many more links, functionality and details will be added to it as the project progresses.
We assure you that our project is 100% legit. Please be patient and don't run into conclusions before you've got all the details.
Just because we haven't released all of the information yet, it doesn't mean that our project isn't true to its purpose.
Your understanding and patience will be greatly appreciated.
At the end of the day, time will indeed confirm everything keeping in mind that we have only reached whitelist period and have not accepted any contributions yet until all possible participants are fully satisfied with what we have to offer as well as in regards to the details disclosed.
Thank you.

Keep an eye out for further announcements and don't worry. This is one of the most exciting projects of 2018.

Activity: 644
Who is the team? Why is there no information in the whitepaper and on the official website?

There are many details to be announced still pending, including team members and supporters.
Thanks.
Your website looks like a one-page lending website and it is not cool...
Potential scam has the same websites
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Thanks.
Activity: 644
Activity: 159
Happy to be a part of the bounty and earltbird program of the best ICO of 2018 !!!!!!  Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Seems to be an outstanding VR platform with its own virtual world, full of surprises, challenges and interesting events!
Definitely, I will look closer to this project and maybe I`ll get in)
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Electronic Health Records

Electronic Health Records (EHR), an emerging technology, offers you new ways to improve your health. There are countless benefits which include less paperwork, easy access to your medical records, better coordination among health care professionals, accurate prescriptions and fewer unnecessary tests and procedures.

More about our Vision regarding EHR can be found on our website and Whitepaper.

Pages:
Jump to: