Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 46. (Read 38550 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Congrats for the 4K+ Members Smiley The community is growing too fast and I see that most people love the project  from their comments !
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Well well, it's good news to see an upcoming ICO actually making ripples in the crypto community, I've seen DIW Token listed on many sites, some of them are well known sites like icobench.com, icoholder.com, icoalert, icotoinvest.com and cryptoninjas.  On other sites it's been rated as an investment opportunity. I'm sure with further research, I will find some more reviews on this ICO because so far it seems good.

There's a part in the whitepaper that i need clarification with.
Using Escrow services and Payment methods via crypto currencies for making payments or receiving payments on the DIW Platform ecosystem will make the token stronger...  so basicly, it won't be like most other coins and rely solely on supply and demand for the price to go up and ultimately keep it alive.

Have I understood that correctly?
The whole project is going fantastic, step by step everything gets its place, this it tells me how well organized team you are and how professionals.
The global directory in the project is extremely interesting btw, I like how the whole platform works together and every part has reason why is there. Most ICOs I see lately are not going to work because are missing pieces of the product.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

In addition to the great team behind DIW, we also have the privilege of working with some strong advisors, whom we have announced on our website! Visit DIW website to check them out!

We would like to thank our advisors and community for their enthusiasm in this project! We are working hard to help shift from a centralize authority control our personal information, to a decentralize network that will protect our virtual life!

Cool! Diw looks to have one of the most active and enthusiast team! Also the advisers have a very strong background! ! !
I'm watching closing and you know exactly what you are doing guys, good work and good luck!
with a good and professional team will definitely be much interested in the project, good luck always to the fore and his team must remain eager to work in order to be more successful.

Yes, I also saw team and dev have responsibility and build this project professional. and I am sure the longer it will certainly be a lot of participation participants increased. and many investors who are interested in this project. Hopefully, this project success to ico is completed.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
We love our community and indeed we are witnessing the same increase in numbers of followers and interested parties that want to participate in our ICO.

DIW is just days away before everything starts!

You mentioned above ICObench, which indeed we appreciate the high rating, this moment is 4.6, obviously it changes all the time regarding various factors, but even these small things give more confidence to the team to move forward and stay on the right track!

https://icobench.com/ico/diw-token
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

In addition to the great team behind DIW, we also have the privilege of working with some strong advisors, whom we have announced on our website! Visit DIW website to check them out!

We would like to thank our advisors and community for their enthusiasm in this project! We are working hard to help shift from a centralize authority control our personal information, to a decentralize network that will protect our virtual life!

Cool! Diw looks to have one of the most active and enthusiast team! Also the advisers have a very strong background! ! !
I'm watching closing and you know exactly what you are doing guys, good work and good luck!
with a good and professional team will definitely be much interested in the project, good luck always to the fore and his team must remain eager to work in order to be more successful.
Activity: 157
This project is flyinggggg!!!! More than 3000 telegram users in no time!!!  Shocked DIW team rockkksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, the community is getting huge, in a blink of an eye 100 more people are in, and everywhere I go on the internet about ICOs DIW is there. I saw it lately in ICObench btw with a very high score!
anw, I love their sickers, cool stuff . Look like very active team with too much enthusiasm about their project.. and.. why wouldn't, is the best project after ethereum, the only one that make sense, with real token use. Anw I wait the confirmation in the whitelist to get my tokens
Activity: 159

This project is flyinggggg!!!! More than 3000 telegram users in no time!!!  Shocked DIW team rockkksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Great news the team and advisory team is up and live! Thanks for sharing that information. I myself was curious to see who the developers are. As you may know, this is one of the most important elements of a project.
DIW
DIWtoken.com

We would like to inform you that we have for a limited number of participants an Airdrop program for people who become members of our telegram community. Information can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-open-telegram-diwtokencom-pre-ico-open-2828331

DIW
DIWtoken.com
That’s ridiculous, I'm wondering why nobody gets suspicious with this project?
There are so many red flags here, the huge amount of money they ask for, no working product available, the management team and advisors.
The entire team is working for a company called "Alcaeuslabs", that’s a small webdesign company.
If there wasn’t the word “blockchain” nobody would invest a single penny in this kind of projects.

Isn't it a bit suspicious to say the least, that a Newbie account has been just created with the sole purpose of slandering our project?
Isn't it also suspicious that this member has a SINGLE post under their belt with it being this message?
Who creates a brand new profile on this forum and directly goes onto a specific thread with this kind of a comment?
What could be their motives? We wonder...
We are thankful to the thousands of members and supporters of our project that have the exact opposite opinion.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
That’s ridiculous, I'm wondering why nobody gets suspicious with this project?
There are so many red flags here, the huge amount of money they ask for, no working product available, the management team and advisors.
The entire team is working for a company called "Alcaeuslabs", that’s a small webdesign company.
If there wasn’t the word “blockchain” nobody would invest a single penny in this kind of projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
DIW also plans to present its own payment gateway, which will be easily integrated on e-commerce websites that accept both phiatic and crypto currency, which allow using crypto-currencies in everyday life, and the DIW token is the most ideal form of payment.
Merit: 18
DIW plans to integrate and solve all the above-mentioned problems with the introduction of its global, block-based network, decentralized network with its own ecosystem and currency.
Activity: 560
This project that has a very important, very similar concept of storage, security and purpose is very interesting and I feel that this kind of project is great for its development. and also if this project can attract investors will certainly be a big success for this diw project.

I also hope like that, I see this project have the team and the dev is very professional and is responsible for the development of the project and if there is better cooperation I am sure this project will be a success as in expected.
Activity: 448
This project that has a very important, very similar concept of storage, security and purpose is very interesting and I feel that this kind of project is great for its development. and also if this project can attract investors will certainly be a big success for this diw project.
I think a project like this has to be a lot of support from investors and participants because the funds that need quite a lot. I hope that many who join this project with such projects could be run smoothly and successfully.
Merit: 10
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Look not attracted project. There are little member join. I thinks maybe you not good prepare for development.
Merit: 103
I've noticed that DIW Token is continuously building and growing, it's amazing to see the developers working to successfully complete this project and seeing the community grow in Telegram, multiple Social groups and Bitcoin Bounties also. This is a good sign that the ICO is very much alive! I can't wait for my confirmation that i'm one of the first members of the Whitelist period.
Pages:
Jump to: