Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 45. (Read 38550 times)

DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Is it still available to be whitelisted? I want to contribute and join your bounty program

Yes our whitelist is still open for registration on our website

We also have a separate thread for our Bounty program here.

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
The community is continue growing very fast! I can't wait for my Whitelist Approval!!
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Is it still available to be whitelisted? I want to contribute and join your bounty program

Hello! Yes the Whitelist is still open, go to https://diwtoken.com/ to register.

Activity: 136
it will most likely be the largest ICO

I check ICOs for long time, and DIW is the first time I feel comfortable to invest a big amount and be sure that it's probably the only ICO that will survive for long term and yes I agree if not the largest on of them. Its the first time that we have an ICO that it's token have real use in the platform , and is the first time we have an ICO that has an ecosystem that make sense. Most ICOs are bullshit in my opinion because the structure of them is wrong. DIW has a very very deep and smart structure and reason for everything that is going to introduce. What DIW show us today is just the very fundamentals of  what is going to do later.
For me now, every new post of DIW is like I'm watching an action movie, I know that every move of them is very smart, has a reason and that are going to impress me.
I found this ICO from the very begging and I'm watching it, the team is very clever and proven this by how they move, I expect nothing but to be one of the TOP 8
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
it will most likely be the largest ICO
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
Don’t stop learning
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
Looks like a interesting project!
I can offer german translation

a german translation of the original ann is already available. -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diw-ann-pre-ico-diwtokencom-dezentrale-sicherheit-2791212
or what would you like to translate into the german language?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Looks like a interesting project!
I can offer german translation

DIW
DIWtoken.com

Staggering statistics regarding data breach of 2017! DIW has a plan, however, to change this and provide the security we need.

Read the full article on our Medium!

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
diwtoken amazing project,i'm sure ico will success Smiley
if indeed you believe the project is a success,
  try to join and follow the campaign,
  which you can follow according to your renk or rank in BTT
or at least you try to invest with the amount you can,
  that's just my advice
Activity: 94
diwtoken amazing project,i'm sure ico will success Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
Congratulations on your growing community guys and so happy to see you posted the team and advisors too.
I was curious if I have invested $2k now in whitelist but later I decide to change the amount to lets say $4k in Pre-ICO or more in ICO, can i do this?

I am almost certain you can do that, you will be able to change your amount prior to participation. I had investments in altcoins which some of them were doing really well and I was planning to invest in another ICO that i already participated with in whitelist, so i decided to increase the amount and it was possible - happy days!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Congratulations on your growing community guys and so happy to see you posted the team and advisors too.
I was curious if I have invested $2k now in whitelist but later I decide to change the amount to lets say $4k in Pre-ICO or more in ICO, can i do this?
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. Joined white list and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Activity: 161
Looking forward for this exciting project. I can't wait to read the whitepaper, it makes me more excited.  Grin Hope this ICO will boom this 2018, many crypto traders awaited for this. Best of luck team!
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
This one is unique project. When others want to make a wallet you guys are creating a Vault. Just amazing  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 139
I was waiting for long time for a good ICO, when I saw DIW and the whitepaper, I just knew that was what I waited for so long. It seems that is not only me that I waited for it but the whole world, Telegram group is on fire!
DIW
DIWtoken.com
I advice the team to engage big exchange at onset.  All also collaborate with alibaba and retainly team for effective advertising.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are indeed very selective in our choices and our team is working hard to ensure that everything is in place so that we can be listed on quality exchanges so that our members can feel safer with their contributions!

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I advice the team to engage big exchange at onset.  All also collaborate with alibaba and retainly team for effective advertising.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
Well well, it's good news to see an upcoming ICO actually making ripples in the crypto community, I've seen DIW Token listed on many sites, some of them are well known sites like icobench.com, icoholder.com, icoalert, icotoinvest.com and cryptoninjas.  On other sites it's been rated as an investment opportunity. I'm sure with further research, I will find some more reviews on this ICO because so far it seems good.

There's a part in the whitepaper that i need clarification with.
Using Escrow services and Payment methods via crypto currencies for making payments or receiving payments on the DIW Platform ecosystem will make the token stronger...  so basicly, it won't be like most other coins and rely solely on supply and demand for the price to go up and ultimately keep it alive.

Have I understood that correctly?

Most cryptos are basicly affected by the fluctuation in the platforms that are negotiated. The way i interpreted it was that the DIW Token on the contrary can be used on it's platform through it's ecosystem to make such payments, hence boosting the tokens strength.
Pages:
Jump to: