Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 47. (Read 38550 times)

DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
A very interesting project. I think an investment could pay off. Is there an exact date when the ICO phases will run? And when is ICO over?

Thank you, we believe so too! The dates will be announced very soon so stay tuned for their announcement.  Smiley

Activity: 203
Merit: 11
A very interesting project. I think an investment could pay off. Is there an exact date when the ICO phases will run? And when is ICO over?
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
i also find this project very interesting and will certainly continue to pursue the entire development phase.
Merit: 10
I like the concept of this project. For me it's genuine project, hopefully DIW has great potential in the future.
I think I also love with this project. This project is truly amazing. I see it's been an awful lot of that support this project.
because of the support that many very influential for the Betterment of the project.
I believe that this project can soar and gives a tremendous advantage.
Yes, it's true this project deserves to thrive because it is a lot of support and the team had on the expert, I also look forward to his next project more successful and will give satisfactory results.
of course. the team will definitely do a very good job for the success of this project. I personally also really hope this project later will give a great result.
The team will continue to work hard for the success of the project. I think all participants and investors who participated in supporting this project also expect the same thing, namely the success of the project. I will continue to support this project.

indeed his team and dev have a good strategy for the Betterment of this project. and I am sure if there is a good cooperation between the team and the participants of this project will be certainly better and successful match our expectations.

DIW token is a quality project, and has great potential in the future. I am sure the team will work hard for this project. And I expect the same thing as you, DIW token will achieve the target of its success. Proud to be a part of this project, hopefully the campaign program runs smoothly. Good Luck DIW token.
I also feel so, the team of this project will certainly work well and mutual understanding between participants, we always want to hear the best news from this project. we wish for his future project success and achieve the desired expectations.
Activity: 336
I like the concept of this project. For me it's genuine project, hopefully DIW has great potential in the future.
I think I also love with this project. This project is truly amazing. I see it's been an awful lot of that support this project.
because of the support that many very influential for the Betterment of the project.
Yes, it's true this project deserves to thrive because it is a lot of support and the team had on the expert, I also look forward to his next project more successful and will give satisfactory results.
of course. the team will definitely do a very good job for the success of this project. I personally also really hope this project later will give a great result.
The team will continue to work hard for the success of the project. I think all participants and investors who participated in supporting this project also expect the same thing, namely the success of the project. I will continue to support this project.

indeed his team and dev have a good strategy for the Betterment of this project. and I am sure if there is a good cooperation between the team and the participants of this project will be certainly better and successful match our expectations.

DIW token is a quality project, and has great potential in the future. I am sure the team will work hard for this project. And I expect the same thing as you, DIW token will achieve the target of its success. Proud to be a part of this project, hopefully the campaign program runs smoothly. Good Luck DIW token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 1008
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Week #(25-31)
Twitter url :
Activity: 336
DIW
DIWtoken.com
When I will click on your Team Page - It goes another website https://alcaeuslabs.com/#team but your site name https://diwtoken.com/. Normally it's not happened. Can anybody explain this

An easy way to understand this, is by comparing EOS and Block.One.

The same is with DIW, which is the ICO, Alcaeus Labs and its team are launching the project. The advisors which will be announced shortly, are only for the DIW project.
DIW
DIWtoken.com

One of DIW's recent accomplishments was to be reviewed by ICOtoInvest.com, naming us "to be one of 2018's best ICO success stories"! We'd like to thank ICOtoInvest for their honoring review of our unique project. You can read the full review here.

We'd like to also remind you that our Whitelist is still open for sign-up on our website DIWtoken.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
When I will click on your Team Page - It goes another website https://alcaeuslabs.com/#team but your site name https://diwtoken.com/. Normally it's not happened. Can anybody explain this
Activity: 308
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
tell me, why my article is not on the list of bounty tables?
I wrote an article about the DIW project
completed the form normally with a link to the article (even 2 times)
but I never appeared on the list
why?
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                      DIW ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!      https://youtu.be/e8EbYmVok7A
                                                                            https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/954786217597587456

DIW creators are planning to implement a community or network based on block relationships, where data corruption and manipulation will be a thing of the past. All members of DIW will be able to safely store all kinds of confidential information in their personal purses, and no one will have access to them.

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
DIW
DIWtoken.com

We have created a channel specific for our official announcements, making it easier for our followers to keep up to date with us! Go to https://t.me/DIWtokenAnn to join.

We also invite you to join the early bird whitelist here!

Pages:
Jump to: