Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 53. (Read 38550 times)

DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

I totally agree man, I've been seeing posts about DIW in several posts, and was wondering where people got their info. I want to be a part of this, security in personal info is key especially in our society!

Good question about he distribution, will there be PRE-Sale or just ICO phase? I'm also interested in participating in the Bounty campaign if there will be one guys. Let me know pls!

DIW will literally help the community by safely storing medical documents and be able to share these with medical personel and other medical organisations. Any ICO that wants to help the community and save lives is a thumbs up by me!
Im interested in taking part in the Bounty campaign. When is Bounty available?

Hold your excitement! Thank you!
Please stand by for details - there is no definite date yet for our Bounty program but it will be a good one!
 Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Truegame

I totally agree man, I've been seeing posts about DIW in several posts, and was wondering where people got their info. I want to be a part of this, security in personal info is key especially in our society!

Good question about he distribution, will there be PRE-Sale or just ICO phase? I'm also interested in participating in the Bounty campaign if there will be one guys. Let me know pls!

DIW will literally help the community by safely storing medical documents and be able to share these with medical personel and other medical organisations. Any ICO that wants to help the community and save lives is a thumbs up by me!
Im interested in taking part in the Bounty campaign. When is Bounty available?
Activity: 88

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

DIW

Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralized!

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bounty (coming soon)

DIW Token Pre-ICO and ICO crowdsale to be announced.

Decentralised Security?!

The road to developing a revolutionary system such as this one will be very exciting and quite challenging because it's something you do not see very often in the Cryptoworld.
By the looks of things however, the amazing support by the constantly growing community will help you progress even further. Good Luck!
Since this is an announcement thread and questions need to be asked, I would like to know how the DIW tokens will be distributed?
DIW
DIWtoken.com
We wish to thank you all for your comments and support.

We are more than excited about our project and are confident that it will be a huge success with a specific focus on the crypto - community at first.
We've got excitining news to announce within the upcoming weeks as well as specifics in regards to the DIW Token, pricing, PRE-ICO, ICO, Whitepaper, team and early supporters.
Please stand by for these. Details will be released gradually and in due time.

In the meantime, please visit our WEBSITE and join our Whitelist by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST'.
Also, do join our TELEGRAM channel.

Activity: 98
hello guys for months now am  trying to find  what kind of projects is focusing on security because cyber crime is getting bigger and bigger and may now be bigger than the drug trade according to the https://securityintelligence.com/20-eye-opening-cybercrime-statistics/  **The global cost of cybercrime will reach $2 trillion by 2019, a threefold increase from the 2015 estimate of $500 billion**
This project looks good and promising at first glance but i  need to check the white paper first. Also is good to see the team behind this project.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Interesting project, I've just finished watching your video but i'm curious to find out more about your project, your token, and definitely more about the team behind this concept. I'm hoping to join the Whitelist too... having said that I will add you guys on Telegram to keep up to date with things.
Finally, do you have an idea of when ICO will launch?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
DIW

READY FOR THE REVOLUTION?

https://i.imgur.com/CUMtO8J.png

Im so pumped and ready for this new ICO. The website video is amazing. I want to be a part of this.

Can you tell me when the whitepaper will be available to the public?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Is this the Christmas gift to crypto community?  Decentralized Security! I'm join in the early birds whitelist and I'm waiting for your whitepaper!

lol if you buy early diw token then yes, is going to be a Christmas gift to your self  Grin earlybirds is limited so... good luck  Cool
DIW
DIWtoken.com
DIW

READY FOR THE REVOLUTION?

Activity: 159
I made a google search and some research about what DIW offers and I'm excited from what I found!!! This project is solid rock for now!!! I'm more than impressed and can't wait for the whitepaper and who are the members of the team behind this project!!! Awesome!!
This project will be one of the most important project of 2018 without doubt.
Activity: 156
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
This is an application with block chain technology which I pressing need, and I'm glad to see it here. I will continuous attention to it
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
WHITELIST
IS UP

GET YOUR TOKENS NOW

To be part of DIW TOKEN then visit https://diwtoken.com and simply click on 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' to join us!

What an amazing concept this will be for the year 2018. I've always been fond of ICO's that utilize and take advantage of the power of blockchain. I'm looking forward to the whitepaper and be sure that i will register on the whitelist - I hope to be accepted.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
nice project dev, concept this project it seems very interesting for in following. i'm believe if your project will success to ICO ends.  ok, bounty campaign still coming soon and i am would like waiting when will launched. interesting project
We ware talking with friends about how the blockchain can have real impact in our life and how we could secure data in it, share data, or evaluate other people etc. What I see here is what we wish for, unlike most ICOs I see this project is complete , some of the ideas of the project have been told by other ICOs but were incomplete, they couldn't work without be in an ecosystem a platform that makes a virtual life project to work.
I'm really impressed , I will be a part of this and I can't wait for the product! 2018 is going to be an amazing year!
p.s. You video gives a clean message about the product, unlike most ICOs. I look forward for the whitepaper!
Activity: 139
Is this the Christmas gift to crypto community?  Decentralized Security! I'm join in the early birds whitelist and I'm waiting for your whitepaper!
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Okkk, this is an interesting project!!! Using the blockchain to secure and automate these aspects in our online life, why DIW took you so long to start this project!  This project should was one of the first and important ICOs that should happen long before. The crypto community, the world need this!!
I hope to be in your whitelist  Cool

You are right anelenaniku! Yes, we should have come up with this project a long time ago but we wanted to make sure that the time and technology was right.
 Wink
Please do join our Whitelist by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within our WEBSITE.

This is a promising project. When will be your whitepaper available? And who stands behind this project?

I couldn't find any team member/advisor page on your website.

Thank you for your comments and query.
The whitepaper will be released in a couple of weeks.
More information about our team and our project will also be progressively released in due time - we have a lot of exciting things to announce!
Activity: 210
This is a promising project. When will be your whitepaper available? And who stands behind this project?

I couldn't find any team member/advisor page on your website.
Okkk, this is an interesting project!!! Using the blockchain to secure and automate these aspects in our online life, why DIW took you so long to start this project!  This project should was one of the first and important ICOs that should happen long before. The crypto community, the world need this!!
I hope to be in your whitelist  Cool
DIW
DIWtoken.com
WHITELIST
IS UP

GET YOUR TOKENS NOW

To receive your DIW TOKEN visit https://diwtoken.com and fill the form by clicking on 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST'.

Pages:
Jump to: