Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 54. (Read 38550 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It's being a long time since the last time I saw a valuable to the community and blockchain project. I started to loose hope with all these ICOs that have zero impact to the real world and crypto community. After long time I found the first ICO that really utilize the power of blockchain for serious and secure propose that have real appliances to our everyday life!
I really like this project and I think is going to be one of the biggest ICOs and project that will impact to the whole crypto world in a very positive way!

Good luck.

I just checked your website and watch the video, I'm impressed, I can't wait to read your whitepaper!   Shocked

We wish to thank you all for your fine comments.
Yes, we truly believe that our project will be the one to benefit the crypto-community the most, making it mainstream and widely accepted as well as make crypto-currencies practically useful in every day life.
Whitepaper will soon be available. Please stand by for it.
Thank you.

Guys good luck. I have seen your video on your website and the medical part really rocks. Any pharmaceutical company that will manage to introduce blockchain technology in its operations will be more secure with the new directives on GDPR in Europe coming into force in 2018.

How can i participate in your whitelist? Is there a minimum amount to send?

Looking forward for your comments and guidance.

Thank you for your comment as well as for pointing out the EU's new directives.
The medical sector is indeed changing. Unfortunately, it's not changing fast enough. We just wish to speed things up a bit!
 Wink
To participate in our Whitelist, please simply click HERE to visit our website and fill-in the form with your details by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within the main banner image.
There's no minimum participation amount.
You are more than welcome to join.
 Smiley

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
It's being a long time since the last time I saw a valuable to the community and blockchain project. I started to loose hope with all these ICOs that have zero impact to the real world and crypto community. After long time I found the first ICO that really utilize the power of blockchain for serious and secure propose that have real appliances to our everyday life!
I really like this project and I think is going to be one of the biggest ICOs and project that will impact to the whole crypto world in a very positive way!

Good luck.

I just checked your website and watch the video, I'm impressed, I can't wait to read your whitepaper!   Shocked

We wish to thank you all for your fine comments.
Yes, we truly believe that our project will be the one to benefit the crypto-community the most, making it mainstream and widely accepted as well as make crypto-currencies practically useful in every day life.
Whitepaper will soon be available. Please stand by for it.
Thank you.

Guys good luck. I have seen your video on your website and the medical part really rocks. Any pharmaceutical company that will manage to introduce blockchain technology in its operations will be more secure with the new directives on GDPR in Europe coming into force in 2018.

Thank you for your comment as well as for pointing out the EU's new directives.
The medical sector is indeed changing. Unfortunately, it's not changing fast enough. We just wish to speed things up a bit!
 Wink
To participate in our Whitelist, please simply click HERE to visit our website and fill-in the form with your details by clicking onto 'EARLY BIRD WHITELIST' found within the main banner image.
There's no minimum participation amount.
You are more than welcome to join.
 Smiley
Activity: 29

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 159
DIW
DIWtoken.com
What a lovely idea... KYC documentation/Security information using a hardware wallet

I'd be interested for sure

Looking forward to seeing Whitepaper + Team makeup

This is what I've been looking for. An easy way to digitally store all my information in one secure place.

I'm actually looking forward to this one!

Thank you both for your comments - it's much appreciated.
We too strongly believe that this is the project that will benefit the crypto-community more than anything else presented thus far and will add real-world value to crypto currencies as well as offer true security to all its members.
Stand by for Whitepaper and further details...
 Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
This is what I've been looking for. An easy way to digitally store all my information in one secure place.

I'm actually looking forward to this one!
Activity: 36
What a lovely idea... KYC documentation/Security information using a hardware wallet

I'd be interested for sure

Looking forward to seeing Whitepaper + Team makeup
DIW
DIWtoken.com
If the launch is in 2018, it will most likely be the largest ICO for the 1st quarter!

I've seen this in Altcoin Discussion, this project looks very interesting!

Thanks to both of you for your encouraging comments! WOW - news travel really fast within the crypto community!
Well done! We will be proceeding with exciting announcements very soon so keep this thread bookmarked and return for more...
 Wink
Activity: 196
I've seen this in Altcoin Discussion, this project looks very interesting!
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
If the launch is in 2018, it will most likely be the largest ICO for the 1st quarter!
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Reserved for future use.
DIW
DIWtoken.com

DIW

Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralized!

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Reddit | Medium |Whitepaper | Bounty

Our ICO is open for participation - Visit DIWtoken.com!

ANN in Local Languages:

Arabic | Chinese | Croatian | Dutch | Filipino | French | German | Greek | Hebrew | Hindi | Indonesian
Italian | Japanese | Korean | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Scandinavian | Spanish | Turkish

Pages:
Jump to: