Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 111. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Cryptocurrency brought about the ability to make near-costless payment to people a reality, DNotes have made it possible to use that technology to query payments and check invoices to then distribute goods near-costlessly without using any middlemen.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I think I got my wallet working properly. I moved it to a new computer and in the process downloaded the entire block chain. It's been working as expected ever since. So I'm thinking somewhere along the line my original block chain got corrupted and kept kicking me off into lala land. My "new" wallet actually has a smaller balance than my previous wallet because apparently more of the minting instances than I'd realized were not real Cheesy

Great, glad to hear it. It's good to keep an eye on it every so often and although there are much less issues and monitoring required than PoW mining, with staking you may still need to restart or potentially reset.

I've actually had a very positive experience overall staking with the DNotes qt wallet. But I think in this case I was pushing my old computer too hard, and I think that's how the blocks database got corrupted. I just didn't realize that at first because it coincided with Mercatox' very LOOOOONG and possibly still ongoing wallet update (so I thought the issue was more widespread). Now that my wallet is on a new computer, it's been working great ever since. I do monitor it, and am aware that sometimes you need to restart or reset it. DNotes qt doesn't require any more of that kind of monitoring than any other staking wallet I've worked with.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
I think I got my wallet working properly. I moved it to a new computer and in the process downloaded the entire block chain. It's been working as expected ever since. So I'm thinking somewhere along the line my original block chain got corrupted and kept kicking me off into lala land. My "new" wallet actually has a smaller balance than my previous wallet because apparently more of the minting instances than I'd realized were not real Cheesy

Great, glad to hear it. It's good to keep an eye on it every so often and although there are much less issues and monitoring required than PoW mining, with staking you may still need to restart or potentially reset.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Our industry has been making a lot promises, but for the most part just that - “promises”, “wishful thinking”, and “cure-all snake oil”. Billions of dollars have been raised with the claim to disrupt the current banking and financial service systems. We had wanted to reduce their dominance, abusive practices, and high fees. We had wanted to reach out to the 2.2 unbanked or underserved by the global banking and financial network.

Ironically, we have not done any better. We might have done worse – less trustworthy, more manipulative, and taking advantages of unsuspecting small investors; namely many ICO scamps that never had any real projects.

We had wanted to use the ingenious blockchain technology to allow for micro-payment between two parties without the participation of any middle man resulting in instantaneous payment confirmation at near zero fees.

For DNotes to gain mass adoption as an inclusive trusted digital currency we must remained focused in solving many challenges confronting our industry. Solutions to those problems will result in substantial opportunities for DNotes to be differentiated and grow at a rapid pace.

Solving the of micro-payment problem is very significant. It has world-changing implications with broad ranging applications from commercial to charity. That is also one of our “inclusive” strategies. No one shall be left behind when a transaction or donation of $0.10 is a commercially viable transaction from anyone worldwide. That is a game-changer.

legendary
legendary
Mercatox wallet still unavailable for withdrawals. How long do these wallet updates usually take?

Wiser, unfortunately we do not have any more information than you do or Mercatox is providing. You will have to use the exchanges support system for help with the exchange.

Ticket sent. Hopefully tomorrow...

It is interesting that i have had the least of problems (none) with the smallest exchange where the DNotes can be traded, NLexch. It's a shame that there is such low volume on that exchange.

I have seen that trade volume of DNotes also dropped. That is probably connected to problems on Mercatox?

As I understood funding will start this week?  Cool

That's my understanding. Mercatox wallet is still down. Volume seems to be within normal range. Price too, so traders aren't too worried about that particular issue. Hopefully Mercatox finishes up with their wallet updates very soon.
New DNotes Video -- Automated Payment Scripts Demonstration

The new DNotes automated payment scripts allow goods to be automatically distributed to customers after the scripts automatically determine that payment has been received after scanning the DNotes blockchain. The scripts are potentially the first solution of their kind to disintermediate payment processing and goods distribution so that the process doesn't require any involvement from middlemen. This is a game-change to the payment and goods distribution process, and will be of critical importance to our ecosystem. I imagine many investors in DNotes and DNotes Global in our Reg D that is now underway will take a keen interest in the innovative solutions DNotes are coming up with to solve real world problems that will make cryptocurrency appropriate for mainstream use.

Check out our experimental script demonstration that illustrates the process at the link below:

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Mercatox wallet still unavailable for withdrawals. How long do these wallet updates usually take?

Wiser, unfortunately we do not have any more information than you do or Mercatox is providing. You will have to use the exchanges support system for help with the exchange.

It is interesting that i have had the least of problems (none) with the smallest exchange where the DNotes can be traded, NLexch. It's a shame that there is such low volume on that exchange.

I have seen that trade volume of DNotes also dropped. That is probably connected to problems on Mercatox?

As I understood funding will start this week?  Cool
legendary

The automated payment scripts are super cool! I should have a video ready within the hour or so to upload to our YouTube channel Smiley

A big well done to everyone involved.
legendary
DNotes

legendary
legendary
DNotes
All, this is the experimental Proof of Concept for automatic payment, confirmation, and digital product delivery. I will be uploading the script to our GitHub later, and Tim will do a demo video of setting up the script to accept payment.

https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/DNotesPay/

You can make a purchase with DNotes of the book Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success in PDF format. Note: You cannot currently use the DNotesVault to pay invoices.

Although this is experimental, it can be used now. This form of payment is designed for individual sellers, the hobbyists, those with limited resources, those with limited technical knowledge, content sellers, smaller transactions that do not require the protection that a formal commercial transaction may require. There will be other options for more commercial applications.

Some of the features and benefits include:
-Accepting payments doesn't require any account setup
-Accepting payments doesn't require any real programming or specialized expertise
-Digital products can be delivered automatically
-Can accept payments in amount of DNotes or USD equivalent
-Prices are pulled from CoinMarketCap API
-There is no middle man
-There are no additional transaction fees (other than blockhcain fee)
-No setup or maintenance fees
-Micro transaction capable
-Borderless, payments can be accepted to and from anywhere in the world
-Can be setup in no more than a couple minutes
-Does not require a database
-Minimal server requirements (it will work on pretty much any hosting out of the box)
-Sellers will receive their payments immediately and be able to use their funds right away
-Coders can expand, integrate, and adapt this method of payment to more secure, more robust, and more secure applications
& More

Setup includes:

Changing the following variables

$usd_notes = 0; //USD or Notes Payment config variable(0:usd , 1:notes)
$amount_price = 9.95; // Amount to pay
$tolerance = 0.1; // Payment tolerance
$download_link = "https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/pdfebook.pdf"; // Product url
$confirmations_num = 0; //Number of confirmations required
$short_description = "Four Pillars of Business Success PDF"; //Enter a short description of the product you are selling

Add any number of DNotes Addreses

Upload it to your web hosting. That is all.

Should do a comparison to typical merchant account setup.

Live on GitHub:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/dnotespay-digital-poc

Please feel free to test and use. We invite any developers to contribute and improve the script. As I mentioned earlier, this is a usable but experimental or pre-release.
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Any word from Mercatox? I bought a lot of Notes there the other day I would like to finish transferring to the vault. Stuff like this is frustrating with these smaller exchanges but, growing pains I suspect...

Agreed, I did get an email from my connection a few minutes ago. They asked me to direct people to open support tickets, I suspect they are business ops somewhat disconnected from the rest of the operations.

I'll do that. We are down 15% already since this started...

1412 EST Ticket has been submitted

Reply from Mercatox:

"Date:   2018-07-08 21:15:16
Name:   Murray
Printer friendly version
Dear Bob!

We are so sorry about the inconveniences this is already causing. We do hope the ongoing maintenance will be concluded in no time. Please bear with us. Thank you for reaching us!

Sincerely yours,
Murray
Mercatox Customer Service Representative"

I had a withdrawal problem and received about the same response from Murray. They did respond quickly enough but didn't give me any real information. At least they responded. I long for the day when we can raise the bar on expectations in crypto.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Binance CEO Says Exchange’s 2018 Profits Could Reach $1 Billion

https://dcebrief.com/binance-ceo-says-exchanges-2018-profits-could-reach-1-billion/
Sounds like good estimated profits for Binance Exchange.
Nevertheless, I am curious about how the Binance estimated profits correlated to DNotes.
Can you explain about it, please.

A good question. Thanks for asking it.

I believe that Joe covered the story's relevance for DCEBrief when he talked about our mission to educate and inform readers about important developments and points of interest in the cryptocurrency space. Obviously, we cover a lot of stories and topics that have no direct correlation to DNotes the digital currency. In fact, the vast majority of stories that we deal with have little or no relation to DNotes, other than the fact that they involve people, companies, and issues that directly impact the industry in some way. However, those stories are newsworthy and help us to better understand where we are as an industry and - more importantly - where we are heading.

For the record, that's also why we post links to those stories in this forum (as well as links to material published by DNotesEDU and other information sources). We are all committed to providing the education and information the world needs to fuel the drive toward mass adoption of DNotes, and this community is an important part of that effort.

As DNotes Global grows  and DCEBrief expands, we look forward to providing an even broader selection of news stories and opinion pieces for our readers and everyone within the DNotes community.  Stay tuned, because the best is yet to come.
Merit: 102
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Any word from Mercatox? I bought a lot of Notes there the other day I would like to finish transferring to the vault. Stuff like this is frustrating with these smaller exchanges but, growing pains I suspect...

Agreed, I did get an email from my connection a few minutes ago. They asked me to direct people to open support tickets, I suspect they are business ops somewhat disconnected from the rest of the operations.

I'll do that. We are down 15% already since this started...

1412 EST Ticket has been submitted

Reply from Mercatox:

"Date:   2018-07-08 21:15:16
Name:   Murray
Printer friendly version
Dear Bob!

We are so sorry about the inconveniences this is already causing. We do hope the ongoing maintenance will be concluded in no time. Please bear with us. Thank you for reaching us!

Sincerely yours,
Murray
Mercatox Customer Service Representative"

Thanks RJF, impressive response time so far every time at least.

No kidding! Now if they can keep that going, they will do well! Many online services don't realize how important communication with their customers is.
Jump to: