Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 114. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
I just noticed that there is a wallet upgrade.

Is there anyway I can transfer my coins in wallet V 1.2  to V2 ?
I've tried importing privkeys into both Windows desktop & electrum wallets.  Desktop errors out with invalid priv key. Electrum the next button is unclickable.
Also tried swapping the wallet.dat and desktopwallet says keys intact but transaction data may be corrupt. Then starts repairing wallet and crashes.

I've even tried sending from old wallet to new wallet and it errors out on the address & won't send.

Hi GKar,

Here is the instructions, though you can import your private keys to the 1.3 wallet if you have them available. Also, if you would just shoot me an email once you send them to your DNotesVault historic account at [email protected].

Q: How do I swap my coins? (after April 16th)

A: The DNotes coin swap process will now be done through a private fork of the legacy DNotes blockchain. We have created this fork to ensure that legacy DNotes holders are still able to swap their legacy DNotes for DNotes 2.0 long after the deadline, in the event they missed the swap. This also ensures we will not be accepting newly purchased or mined DNotes, protecting our users and network.

In order to swap your coins, you will need the following DNotes v1.3 wallet, which you can download here:
http://dnotescoin.com/DNotes/dnotes-qt1-3.zip
You will need to copy your wallet.dat or wallet backup file to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes1-3 directory, open the wallet application and allow it to update.
Next, you will need an address to send your legacy DNotes in to for the coin swap, you can generate a legacy address with the following instructions:
Create a DNotesVault.com account if you don’t already have one.
Login to your DNotesVault.com account, and click the HISTORIC tab at the top.
Click Create Address, and send your DNotes to the address you just created.

Coin swaps will be processed once a month until further notice.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Thank you Brandon for your post, “ Accept DNotes Cryptocurrency Payments With Your Business in 2 Steps"
by DNotesEDU | Jul 3, 2018”

The world is changing quickly to becoming a single hyper-connected entity as we enter the digital age. Anything that can be digitized will be digitized. Digital currency is the natural progression that started with the emergence of personal computer, wireless communication, and the Internet. Digital currency with its underpinning blockchain technology could have significant positive world-changing implications.

I believe that this is a generation opportunity. It is will be bigger than the Internet resulting in massive job and wealth creation.

For the last 4 ½ years DNotes has been building a purposeful, inclusive, and trusted digital currency with useful and practical applications that are meant to include everyone worldwide. We started out with Cryptomoms to encourage and assist women to participate in the cryptocurrency space and kept expanding our ecosystems to include DNotesVault, CRISP savings account, DCEBrief, DNotesEDU, and a business book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success.”

We are now all out to make DNotes a technology leader. We are uniquely different and unafraid of doing the right thing the right way. We are utterly patience in letting the true value of DNotes to take care of itself.   To learn more about DNotes be sure to check this out: https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
This is fantastic news  Joe.

The automated invoicing system will be a game changer in our industry --  it is potentially the world's first fully decentralized & automated invoicing system that doesn't require any third party. It really simplifies the entire process and I'm looking forward to having a video ready for the community to see how it all works soon.

Agreed. and it changes the game in a way that offers real, tangible benefits for those who use the tool. More importantly, this is just the beginning. DNotes is committed to leading the industry's efforts to transform the way we manage our money, handle commerce, and create real opportunity  for ourselves and others. Its simplicity is directly in line with the broader commitment to making DNotes inclusive for everyone around the world. Well done, Joe.

I look forward to seeing that video soon.
legendary
DNotes

We would love the plugin!

Agreed, as of the latest estimates 30% of websites use wordpress. It will be an important integration.
legendary
DNotes
Dear DNotes team, would you consider posting information like that also on your LinkedIn profile?

I have seen that you have not updated it in about 2 weeks now... I have over 700 connections on LinkedIn, among which are also some who are investing in crypto and is very nice if I can share some of your LinkedIn posts....but there aren't any to share now Cheesy OK I made some of my own from time to time...but still, I think it would be beneficial if you would also post some... Cool

Absolutely, plan to publish the official announcement there / press release. Most likely in a day or two, and we will send it across all of our media outlets.
legendary
DNotes
All, this is the experimental Proof of Concept for automatic payment, confirmation, and digital product delivery. I will be uploading the script to our GitHub later, and Tim will do a demo video of setting up the script to accept payment.

https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/DNotesPay/

You can make a purchase with DNotes of the book Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success in PDF format. Note: You cannot currently use the DNotesVault to pay invoices.

Although this is experimental, it can be used now. This form of payment is designed for individual sellers, the hobbyists, those with limited resources, those with limited technical knowledge, content sellers, smaller transactions that do not require the protection that a formal commercial transaction may require. There will be other options for more commercial applications.

Some of the features and benefits include:
-Accepting payments doesn't require any account setup
-Accepting payments doesn't require any real programming or specialized expertise
-Digital products can be delivered automatically
-Can accept payments in amount of DNotes or USD equivalent
-Prices are pulled from CoinMarketCap API
-There is no middle man
-There are no additional transaction fees (other than blockhcain fee)
-No setup or maintenance fees
-Micro transaction capable
-Borderless, payments can be accepted to and from anywhere in the world
-Can be setup in no more than a couple minutes
-Does not require a database
-Minimal server requirements (it will work on pretty much any hosting out of the box)
-Sellers will receive their payments immediately and be able to use their funds right away
-Coders can expand, integrate, and adapt this method of payment to more secure, more robust, and more secure applications
& More

Setup includes:

Changing the following variables

$usd_notes = 0; //USD or Notes Payment config variable(0:usd , 1:notes)
$amount_price = 9.95; // Amount to pay
$tolerance = 0.1; // Payment tolerance
$download_link = "https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/pdfebook.pdf"; // Product url
$confirmations_num = 0; //Number of confirmations required
$short_description = "Four Pillars of Business Success PDF"; //Enter a short description of the product you are selling

Add any number of DNotes Addreses

Upload it to your web hosting. That is all.

Should do a comparison to typical merchant account setup.

It does sound great. Smiley  But may I ask if it can be integrated in Wordpress? I mean something like Wordpress plugin.

Absolutely! Plan to create a wordpress plugin that allows you to plug in the variables and add a shortcode to a page.

Eventually integration WooCommerce with the more commercial version of the script.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
All, this is the experimental Proof of Concept for automatic payment, confirmation, and digital product delivery. I will be uploading the script to our GitHub later, and Tim will do a demo video of setting up the script to accept payment.

You can make a purchase with DNotes of the book Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success in PDF format. Note: You cannot currently use the DNotesVault to pay invoices.

Although this is experimental, it can be used now. This form of payment is designed for individual sellers, the hobbyists, those with limited resources, those with limited technical knowledge, content sellers, smaller transactions that do not require the protection that a formal commercial transaction may require. There will be other options for more commercial applications.

-Accepting payments doesn't require any real programming or specialized expertise
-There is no middle man
-Minimal server requirements (it will work on pretty much any hosting out of the box)
-Sellers will receive their payments immediately and be able to use their funds right away
-Coders can expand, integrate, and adapt this method of payment to more secure, more robust, and more secure applications
& More

Setup includes:

$download_link = "https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/pdfebook.pdf"; // Product url
$short_description = "Four Pillars of Business Success PDF"; //Enter a short description of the product you are selling

It does sound great. Smiley  But may I ask if it can be integrated in Wordpress? I mean something like Wordpress plugin.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
This is fantastic news  Joe.

The automated invoicing system will be a game changer in our industry --  it is potentially the world's first fully decentralized & automated invoicing system that doesn't require any third party. It really simplifies the entire process and I'm looking forward to having a video ready for the community to see how it all works soon.

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Dear DNotes team, would you consider posting information like that also on your LinkedIn profile?

I have seen that you have not updated it in about 2 weeks now... I have over 700 connections on LinkedIn, among which are also some who are investing in crypto and is very nice if I can share some of your LinkedIn posts....but there aren't any to share now Cheesy OK I made some of my own from time to time...but still, I think it would be beneficial if you would also post some... Cool
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Live on GitHub:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/digital-poc

Please feel free to test and use. We invite any developers to contribute and improve the script. As I mentioned earlier, this is a usable but experimental or pre-release.
It is my first time to join testing procedure.
Hope to get sweety experience with Dnotes project.
Thank you for giving me link to Dnotes github sources.
legendary
DNotes

-There is no middle man
& More

Setup includes:

Live on GitHub:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/dnotespay-digital-poc

Please feel free to test and use. We invite any developers to contribute and improve the script. As I mentioned earlier, this is a usable but experimental or pre-release.
legendary
DNotes

-There is no middle man
& More

Setup includes:

genius

What a helpful infographics!
I love it and information inside.
Dnotes will change the world partially with its top-notch services.

Appreciate the comments MECHETO and goigiacmove!

This takes us one step closer to our goals of becoming an inclusive digital currency that benefits everyone.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Whooo, I have seen there is a nice increase in price of DNotes, despite Bitcoin price still falling, this is really nice to see Grin Hope to see even more movement like that in the future cool
legendary
DNotes

-There is no middle man
& More

Setup includes:

legendary
DNotes

-There is no middle man
& More

Setup includes:

IRS and International J5 Partners Join to Combat Tax Crime, Including those Involving Cryptocurrencies

https://dcebrief.com/irs-and-international-j5-partners-join-to-combat-tax-crime-including-those-involving-cryptocurrencies/
legendary
DNotes
I tried to complete the Bittrex request for but, need to be a verified Team Member with a stake in the project and few other things I can't honestly attest too. Those of you who are, here is the URL for Bittrex Coin Request.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093958872

"Please provide a Verified Account of team member registered on Bittrex. This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin. That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account Verified through our automated system."

And a few other things...

Not to worry, I have filled that out. I may do it again. I just meant a general request. However, they don't have a good option for it.
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I tried to complete the Bittrex request for but, need to be a verified Team Member with a stake in the project and few other things I can't honestly attest too. Those of you who are, here is the URL for Bittrex Coin Request.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093958872

"Please provide a Verified Account of team member registered on Bittrex. This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin. That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account Verified through our automated system."

And a few other things...
Jump to: