Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 113. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I have a few questions on two separate matters. Maybe these have been answered, but it's challenging to load every page of the forum on my remote rural connection, so you'll have to forgive me if these have already been covered.

1) What inroads have been made in China, and what legal challenges might we face? What kind of opportunities can DNotes provide the people? Will DNotes help provide a third alternative to government run or private pension plans (I know they are having a serious problem with embezzlement of employer/private pension plans)?

2) If a group decides to fork DNotes, let's say to create DNotes Cash (like Bitcoin Cash), and it gains popular support, will DNotesVault ever offer them services? If DNotes doesn't offer support for the forked currency will there be a way for DNotesVault users to claim their stake on the fork chain? It's not a matter of if this situation happens, it's when...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
This is my first time to know about it, Dnotes!
Thanks for your hint that also gives me motivations to discover more about Dnotes project. Very interesting hint!
DCEBrief is part of the DNotes ecosystem and owned by DNotes Global, with the following mission: "DCEBrief is committed to focus on bringing issues that matter to your attention, utilizing an “Executive Summary” without fluff and filler. When appropriate, we may also include full length articles. Our mission is to keep you informed with timely information.

Waiting for next great partnerships!
We will need the cooperation of the mainstream media and the full support of our political leaders and regulators to help promote and not stifle innovation for the better good of mankind."
It's good to hear such kindly words on amazing purposes of DNotes project.
You will find that part of our mission not only requires us to keep up to date with the industry but also educate people. It is one part of our holistic and systematic approach to digital currency mass adoption.

Appreciate it cbcbct, our white paper is a great place to learn more about DNotes and DNotes Global and our approach:
https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/

Activity: 126
This is my first time to know about it, Dnotes!
Thanks for your hint that also gives me motivations to discover more about Dnotes project. Very interesting hint!
DCEBrief is part of the DNotes ecosystem and owned by DNotes Global, with the following mission: "DCEBrief is committed to focus on bringing issues that matter to your attention, utilizing an “Executive Summary” without fluff and filler. When appropriate, we may also include full length articles. Our mission is to keep you informed with timely information.

Waiting for next great partnerships!
We will need the cooperation of the mainstream media and the full support of our political leaders and regulators to help promote and not stifle innovation for the better good of mankind."
It's good to hear such kindly words on amazing purposes of DNotes project.
You will find that part of our mission not only requires us to keep up to date with the industry but also educate people. It is one part of our holistic and systematic approach to digital currency mass adoption.
legendary
DNotes
Binance CEO Says Exchange’s 2018 Profits Could Reach $1 Billion

https://dcebrief.com/binance-ceo-says-exchanges-2018-profits-could-reach-1-billion/
Sounds like good estimated profits for Binance Exchange.
Nevertheless, I am curious about how the Binance estimated profits correlated to DNotes.
Can you explain about it, please.

DCEBrief is part of the DNotes ecosystem and owned by DNotes Global, with the following mission: "DCEBrief is committed to focus on bringing issues that matter to your attention, utilizing an “Executive Summary” without fluff and filler. When appropriate, we may also include full length articles. Our mission is to keep you informed with timely information. We will need the cooperation of the mainstream media and the full support of our political leaders and regulators to help promote and not stifle innovation for the better good of mankind."

legendary
DNotes
I've got two wallet issues to report which may or may not be related. The first is that Mercatox DNotes withdrawal is still unavailable, for what seems like a very long time.

The second is that my own wallet went off on some sort of fork and needed to be restarted and then re-opened twice today. The number of staking coins has been very low--right now less than 10% of the total DNotes supply is staking, so predicted and actual reward intervals are much smaller. I've had two occasions today (and one a few days ago) where my wallet appeared to be getting a reward on every block. That would make me suspicious so I'd check my wallet's block height against the explorer's and would find that my wallet was 20 blocks behind. So I'd close it, then restart it, then reopen it for staking and it would be up and running properly again.

So I'm wondering if there might be some issue creeping up with the wallet that is causing it to go out of sync. My current wallet is running on a very old laptop that's about to bite the dust. I'm looking to transfer it to a brand new (refurbished) system I just got, so I'll see if the condition of the computer has any bearing on this. It's possible that it's just my computer giving me fits, but then I'm noticing how long Mercatox's DNotes wallet is closed for withdrawals and now I'm wondering if they've detected an issue that they're trying to troubleshoot. Hopefully if that's the case they will reach out to the devs.

The low percent of coins shown to be staking could also be an indicator that a number of wallets may be off on their own little trails.

Anyway, just passing along the info and hope that any genuine wallet issues will be resolved promptly.

Sounds like an unintentional fork. Not saying it is, just has the earmark of something like that.

More than likely, forks happen all the time and usually autocorrect, when some or a group of machines gets disconnected form the network for a while they hook into their own forks. I do see some dips in difficulty, likely staking machines going offline. Mercatox, I will reach out to them, but half of the currencies have maintenance or either deposits or withdrawals not available it is likely they are simply working on it updates.
Activity: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

https://dcebrief.com/binance-ceo-says-exchanges-2018-profits-could-reach-1-billion/
Sounds like good estimated profits for Binance Exchange.
Nevertheless, I am curious about how the Binance estimated profits correlated to DNotes.
Can you explain about it, please.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I've got two wallet issues to report which may or may not be related. The first is that Mercatox DNotes withdrawal is still unavailable, for what seems like a very long time.

The second is that my own wallet went off on some sort of fork and needed to be restarted and then re-opened twice today. The number of staking coins has been very low--right now less than 10% of the total DNotes supply is staking, so predicted and actual reward intervals are much smaller. I've had two occasions today (and one a few days ago) where my wallet appeared to be getting a reward on every block. That would make me suspicious so I'd check my wallet's block height against the explorer's and would find that my wallet was 20 blocks behind. So I'd close it, then restart it, then reopen it for staking and it would be up and running properly again.

So I'm wondering if there might be some issue creeping up with the wallet that is causing it to go out of sync. My current wallet is running on a very old laptop that's about to bite the dust. I'm looking to transfer it to a brand new (refurbished) system I just got, so I'll see if the condition of the computer has any bearing on this. It's possible that it's just my computer giving me fits, but then I'm noticing how long Mercatox's DNotes wallet is closed for withdrawals and now I'm wondering if they've detected an issue that they're trying to troubleshoot. Hopefully if that's the case they will reach out to the devs.

The low percent of coins shown to be staking could also be an indicator that a number of wallets may be off on their own little trails.

Anyway, just passing along the info and hope that any genuine wallet issues will be resolved promptly.

Sounds like an unintentional fork. Not saying it is, just has the earmark of something like that.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

CryptoMoms on Nightly Business Report:

https://youtu.be/Na6tO_B4W-c?t=24m52s

Rocky Delucenay representing CryptoMoms was interviewed by Andrea Day for CNBC

Nice to see the ladies of crypto getting that type of positive exposure. It's important to ensure that the media represents the digital currency revolution in the right way, as an inclusive and accessible opportunity for everyone around the world. Women make up more than half the world's population and control a sizable share of the world's wealth and purchasing power, so it is impossible to imagine how mass adoption of digital currency can ever occur without women being involved in the effort.

DNotes has been committed to that type of inclusiveness since its inception - dedicated to ensuring that people from all walks of life can participate in and benefit from the digital currency revolution.

Yes, it's about time for sure. Nice job Rocky!
Merit: 102

Nice to see the ladies of crypto getting that type of positive exposure. It's important to ensure that the media represents the digital currency revolution in the right way, as an inclusive and accessible opportunity for everyone around the world. Women make up more than half the world's population and control a sizable share of the world's wealth and purchasing power, so it is impossible to imagine how mass adoption of digital currency can ever occur without women being involved in the effort.

DNotes has been committed to that type of inclusiveness since its inception - dedicated to ensuring that people from all walks of life can participate in and benefit from the digital currency revolution.

Merit: 102

legendary
DNotes
Alan Yong interview on The Entrepreneur Way

Being Humble Enough to Learn from People Who Have Failed on Your Behalf with Alan Yong Founder and Owner of DNotes Global Digital Currency

http://theentrepreneurway.com/podcast/879-being-humble-enough-to-learn-from-people-who-have-failed-on-your-behalf-with-alan-yong-founder-and-owner-of-dnotes-global-digital-currency/
legendary
DNotes

It appears the DNotes wallet on Mercatox is offline as of 2345 EST. Can anyone confirm this, I'm trying to do a transfer to my vault account.

Yep, I've got the same from my end. Withdrawal not currently active. Deposits seem to be fine. Most likely maintenance or update. I will check again tomorrow as well.

It's still down for me too. I'll put in a support request to get an ETA on when it will be back up.

...and their reply was just an appeal to be patient!

Great, likely means there is no real issue and they appear to have responded promptly.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

It appears the DNotes wallet on Mercatox is offline as of 2345 EST. Can anyone confirm this, I'm trying to do a transfer to my vault account.

Yep, I've got the same from my end. Withdrawal not currently active. Deposits seem to be fine. Most likely maintenance or update. I will check again tomorrow as well.

It's still down for me too. I'll put in a support request to get an ETA on when it will be back up.

...and their reply was just an appeal to be patient!
legendary
DNotes

legendary
DNotes
For those waiting for the next CRISP period to end, it is now past block 129,600 and currently block 130,100.
legendary
DNotes

legendary
DNotes
All, this is the experimental Proof of Concept for automatic payment, confirmation, and digital product delivery. I will be uploading the script to our GitHub later, and Tim will do a demo video of setting up the script to accept payment.

https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/DNotesPay/

You can make a purchase with DNotes of the book Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success in PDF format. Note: You cannot currently use the DNotesVault to pay invoices.

Although this is experimental, it can be used now. This form of payment is designed for individual sellers, the hobbyists, those with limited resources, those with limited technical knowledge, content sellers, smaller transactions that do not require the protection that a formal commercial transaction may require. There will be other options for more commercial applications.

Some of the features and benefits include:
-Accepting payments doesn't require any account setup
-Accepting payments doesn't require any real programming or specialized expertise
-Digital products can be delivered automatically
-Can accept payments in amount of DNotes or USD equivalent
-Prices are pulled from CoinMarketCap API
-There is no middle man
-There are no additional transaction fees (other than blockhcain fee)
-No setup or maintenance fees
-Micro transaction capable
-Borderless, payments can be accepted to and from anywhere in the world
-Can be setup in no more than a couple minutes
-Does not require a database
-Minimal server requirements (it will work on pretty much any hosting out of the box)
-Sellers will receive their payments immediately and be able to use their funds right away
-Coders can expand, integrate, and adapt this method of payment to more secure, more robust, and more secure applications
& More

Setup includes:

Changing the following variables

$usd_notes = 0; //USD or Notes Payment config variable(0:usd , 1:notes)
$amount_price = 9.95; // Amount to pay
$tolerance = 0.1; // Payment tolerance
$download_link = "https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/pdfebook.pdf"; // Product url
$confirmations_num = 0; //Number of confirmations required
$short_description = "Four Pillars of Business Success PDF"; //Enter a short description of the product you are selling

Add any number of DNotes Addreses

Upload it to your web hosting. That is all.

Should do a comparison to typical merchant account setup.

Live on GitHub:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/dnotespay-digital-poc

Please feel free to test and use. We invite any developers to contribute and improve the script. As I mentioned earlier, this is a usable but experimental or pre-release.
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

Jump to: