Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 115. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

I'm finding Mercatox to be a rather enjoyable exchange to use. Not too cluttered, easy to navigate, not overly complicated. Processing seems to be fairly quick as well. What does everyone else think about them?

It's OK, though it has some glitches. Sometimes I get the impression I'm not seeing all the orders and they don't necessarily fill in a logical order. For the first time, today I have a DNotes withdrawal that has been stuck for hours. Support has been responsive, though haven't yet resolved the issue. I'm also waiting ten days now to get verified so I can withdraw more than 0.5 BTC every 24 hours.

Exactly what I've been thinking. Far too often I'm seeing orders go through that I can't really explain. It makes me think I'm not seeing them all and I don't have a good explanation why not.

Other than that, it's been enjoyable so far.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

I'm finding Mercatox to be a rather enjoyable exchange to use. Not too cluttered, easy to navigate, not overly complicated. Processing seems to be fairly quick as well. What does everyone else think about them?

It's OK, though it has some glitches. Sometimes I get the impression I'm not seeing all the orders and they don't necessarily fill in a logical order. For the first time, today I have a DNotes withdrawal that has been stuck for hours. Support has been responsive, though haven't yet resolved the issue. I'm also waiting ten days now to get verified so I can withdraw more than 0.5 BTC every 24 hours.

Other than that, it's fine.

I dream of having DNotes listed on Bittrex, as I think that is my favorite exchange to work with.

I agree on Bittrex, use it for most everything else that's mainstream anyway. I also found the verification to be a bit trying but, just requested it today, will see how long it takes...

Bittrex is one of our top picks as well. I would encourage making a request to list DNotes.

Consider it done...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

I dream of having DNotes listed on Bittrex, as I think that is my favorite exchange to work with.

I agree on Bittrex, use it for most everything else that's mainstream anyway. I also found the verification to be a bit trying but, just requested it today, will see how long it takes...

Bittrex is one of our top picks as well. I would encourage making a request to list DNotes.
legendary
DNotes

I do like Mercatox as well, my dealings with their support and administrative teams has been fantastic so far, and that is my top metric for judging an exchange as well as their professionalism. I'd like to see market depth and some performance improvements, as well as their private API developed. That would put them on par with some of the largest exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Please update:

Q: When will I receive CRISP payments?

A: The next payouts are as follows:

May 1 - Ends first CRISP period.
May 8 - Payout starts. (Virtually no one will receive this payout)
June 2 - Ends second CRISP period
June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Hi AlCamus,

We are currently at block 128,003
The CRISP period will end at block 129,600
Roughly 26 hours from now the CRISP period will end.

You can check the current block any time here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

AlCamus (and anyone else who would like to follow it), I worked up this very simple spreadsheet that lists the upcoming cutoff and payout blocks for the CRISP program. It doesn't tell you an ETA for when these blocks occur, but you can compare them to the current block and make a good estimate knowing that each block interval is roughly one minute long. I may add that functionality later if I get a minute Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-2YSW6TYGaonbuFbIN7N61J9muuaPBV0Xuevz-1URqU/edit?usp=sharing
legendary
DNotes
Please update:

June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.

Hi AlCamus,

We are currently at block 128,003
The CRISP period will end at block 129,600
Roughly 26 hours from now the CRISP period will end.

You can check the current block any time here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/

Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Please update:

June 10 - Payout starts

Roughly.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Added the pricing information back to the DNotesVault now that DNotes is back online with CoinMarketCap. I was surprised about how many emails we received when we had to take that feature offline, and also glad to know how much people utilize it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Nice to see that feature back online. It is not really essential, but is however still nice feature. It will be even more better when the value of DNotes will grow even more and the value of coins shown will be even higher Grin Cool
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
The irregularity among the SYScoin trading was fascinating to watch in real time. It really goes to show that you can never be too careful in this industry. 96 bitcoin for one SYScoin (normally worth 4 cents) is absolutely ridiculous! That said, some lucky person woke up to an extra 700 thousand dollars worth of Bitcoin this morning that they never thought they would get!

There are so many attack vectors that exchanges are prone to, and it can be very difficult to protect effectively against all of them. This is one reason that we pay careful attention to the mistakes of others -- we learn from them, and adapt strategies that are immune to those scenarios. The first guy through the door takes the bullet. 
Merit: 102
Binance Services Resume after Brief Suspension Prompted by “Irregular SYS Trading”

https://dcebrief.com/binance-services-resume-after-brief-suspension-prompted-by-irregular-sys-trading/
legendary
DNotes
Added the pricing information back to the DNotesVault now that DNotes is back online with CoinMarketCap. I was surprised about how many emails we received when we had to take that feature offline, and also glad to know how much people utilize it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Congratulations on recent listings and getting back on Coin Market Cap! Best price and volume in months. Epic work DNotes team!

Greatly appreciated Variant65! I extend that congratulations to our community as well, if it weren't for the diligent efforts of our community and strong belief in DNotes, we would be progressing as we have been.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Congratulations on recent listings and getting back on Coin Market Cap! Best price and volume in months. Epic work DNotes team!
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Here we should appreciate Dnotes team and community to bring the Dnotes back with the nice volumes. It would be really good if we target to list Dnotes in big exchanges like Poloniex / Bittrex / Binance to grab more investors.

However I am happy with how things are progressing slowly with Dnotes.

Hey Samba001, and welcome to the DNotes forum!

We're also very pleased with the recent milestones we have been reaching, and the exciting near-term future that we have ahead with our Reg D set to begin next week -- the first of our financing rounds.

We also agree with you -- we have reached out to just about every exchange, at times community pressure can help sway the vote, since the squeaky nut gets the oil. When exchanges are made aware that cryptocoin communities are growing, they become more likely to want to list that coin. Poloniex have not been actively listing any new coins since they were purchased, and in general it can be extremely difficult to secure a line of communication with larger exchanges, who are often bombarded with tens of applications for coin listings on top of their thousands of daily support tickets. Even Linkedin & Telegram channels prove a challenge. Having enough staff on hand to evaluate, process, and reply to cryptocurrency projects that are the lifeblood of exchange trading volumes & fastest way for them to make immediate money from coin listing is literally an afterthought to nearly every exchange. We will however continue to ramp up our efforts, continue to list on new exchanges, with one of the big targets on our wish list being a large exchange. The only bigger thing that we plan to provide in the medium term is our very own exchange, which will operate with a series of competitive advantages not just unseen by the competition, but likely unattainable by them.

We really appreciate your contributions and encouragement, be sure to check in often!
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Here we should appreciate Dnotes team and community to bring the Dnotes back with the nice volumes. It would be really good if we target to list Dnotes in big exchanges like Poloniex / Bittrex / Binance to grab more investors.

However I am happy with how things are progressing slowly with Dnotes.
Jump to: