Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 117. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
There's a glitch on CoinGecko. It's showing DNotes price of $0.120550, a 24 hr trading volume of $37,771, a low and high price, and a market cap of 0.

I will also chime in that it will make my life much easier once DNotes has accurate listings on both Coin Marketcap and World Coin Index. Those are the two indices whose APIs my coin tracking program uses, and they're both wrong, which means all my data pertaining to DNotes is also wrong. I'm also hoping that once those listings are updated and accurate, that they will work retroactively. The main thing I need to be able to do automatically is establish an accurate basis for all the DNotes that my wallet is minting as well as when the CRISP rewards come in. This will be very helpful for when I have to file tax returns at the beginning of next year. So, any and every effort the core team is putting in to getting these listings properly updated is greatly appreciated.

As long as DNotes Global is working on providing real services within the cryptocurrency industry that work consistently, I was wondering if any thought has been given to perhaps running our own coin index (like Coin Marketcap and Coin Gecko, etc.). And while we're at it, why not also try to develop a good coin tracking subscription service that can help people track all their transactions for tax purposes (as well as monitoring), similar to CoinTracking but with more flexible options (such as the ability to choose which index you'll use for each coin to assess its day to day price?

I know there's already a lot going on, so don't want to suggest these projects become the new priorities or anything, but it seems to me that adding them to the long term to do list would be in keeping with DNotes Global's overall vision.

Edit: I just noticed that CoinMarketcap's DNotes listing is finally current, though it only includes the Mercatox markets (BTC and ETH), but not the other four exchanges that support it, and it also includes Trade by Trade's data, which is not a real market, from what I understand. At least it's closer to the truth! It is reflecting on my CoinTracking data, though not retroactively.

Edit 2: I took a look at the historical data for DNotes on Coin Marketcap, and so far it's only showing data up until May 6, 2018. I assume today's the first day that the listing has been active, so it's not yet included in the historical data but will by this time tomorrow. Either way, there is a gap of no data from May 6 (effectively May 2 since the last four days of data were completely off) all the way to July 2. Since DNotes has been trading on Mercatox for some time, I'd like to see the CMC historical data at least grab the Mercatox data since DNotes' listing there--I'm sure that data is available. It would also help if the other legit markets could be included even if only for DNotes. I know there is a legitimate gap where no trading of any kind occurred for several weeks, so I'm hoping that will be the only gap we see once it's all said and done.

A tracking solution is something we have put a little effort into between high priority projects and the subject of discussion on occasion over the last few years.

By the way, the electrum wallet is much better at reporting and exporting data you may need, setting up a watch only wallet in electrum is likely a decent interim solution.

Also, some of your wish list have already been implemented:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts

They should also be adding Stocks.Exchange market data. They are very responsive!

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
There's a glitch on CoinGecko. It's showing DNotes price of $0.120550, a 24 hr trading volume of $37,771, a low and high price, and a market cap of 0.

I will also chime in that it will make my life much easier once DNotes has accurate listings on both Coin Marketcap and World Coin Index. Those are the two indices whose APIs my coin tracking program uses, and they're both wrong, which means all my data pertaining to DNotes is also wrong. I'm also hoping that once those listings are updated and accurate, that they will work retroactively. The main thing I need to be able to do automatically is establish an accurate basis for all the DNotes that my wallet is minting as well as when the CRISP rewards come in. This will be very helpful for when I have to file tax returns at the beginning of next year. So, any and every effort the core team is putting in to getting these listings properly updated is greatly appreciated.

As long as DNotes Global is working on providing real services within the cryptocurrency industry that work consistently, I was wondering if any thought has been given to perhaps running our own coin index (like Coin Marketcap and Coin Gecko, etc.). And while we're at it, why not also try to develop a good coin tracking subscription service that can help people track all their transactions for tax purposes (as well as monitoring), similar to CoinTracking but with more flexible options (such as the ability to choose which index you'll use for each coin to assess its day to day price?

I know there's already a lot going on, so don't want to suggest these projects become the new priorities or anything, but it seems to me that adding them to the long term to do list would be in keeping with DNotes Global's overall vision.

Edit: I just noticed that CoinMarketcap's DNotes listing is finally current, though it only includes the Mercatox markets (BTC and ETH), but not the other four exchanges that support it, and it also includes Trade by Trade's data, which is not a real market, from what I understand. At least it's closer to the truth! It is reflecting on my CoinTracking data, though not retroactively.

Edit 2: I took a look at the historical data for DNotes on Coin Marketcap, and so far it's only showing data up until May 6, 2018. I assume today's the first day that the listing has been active, so it's not yet included in the historical data but will by this time tomorrow. Either way, there is a gap of no data from May 6 (effectively May 2 since the last four days of data were completely off) all the way to July 2. Since DNotes has been trading on Mercatox for some time, I'd like to see the CMC historical data at least grab the Mercatox data since DNotes' listing there--I'm sure that data is available. It would also help if the other legit markets could be included even if only for DNotes. I know there is a legitimate gap where no trading of any kind occurred for several weeks, so I'm hoping that will be the only gap we see once it's all said and done.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Were on Coin Market Cap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

I emailed them 2 days ago with a strong argument. never got a response makes me wonder if I helped. Im sure the volume up this days really did the trick. Wink

were rank 1450 as I type

edit:   
Luke (CoinMarketCap)
Jul 2, 5:39 PM EDT

Hi,

Our support rep has indicated that your request has been resolved. Please note that it may take some time for the changes to be reflected on the website.

If you believe that the changes have not been reflected correctly after 24 hours, please reply to this email to notify the support team.

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

this is what I wrote, "Please Update Dnotes blockchain. There Grandfathered in aren't they? They are being categorized as a "A listed Company" I found them through this site 4 years ago and they have been the best coin the whole 4 years. No Hype, easy to understand, smart, devoted, and most certified being the CEO is pioneer of the first portable computers and had the largest contracts with the US government at the time for those computers. They always do what they say there going to do and have completed a lot over 4.5 years and its all verifiable. You guys are nuts for not having them actively listed. Their registering with the SEC this year. They will explode with or without you but I just would really like to see there data on your site, its easier to follow. potentially it Allows others to not miss the low prices. Prices are starting to jump as of last night so its already starting. You are loaded with garbage on here take a real and trustworthy coin in.

Thankyou for your time,
Daniel"

Daniel, never doubt that words like yours have an impact. Your message was passionate, accurate, and inspirational. It's also a friendly challenge to anyone who wants to see digital currency's real potential realized, but may still be wondering how that can ever be achieved in such a chaotic and unfocused environment.

Passion like yours is what makes the DNotes community such an integral part of its ecosystem, and it's why DNotes will succeed in ways that others cannot - as an inclusive, trusted, financially-empowering supplemental currency that offers new access to opportunity for billions of people around the world. Thanks for sharing that passion with everyone here. Cheers!
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Relisted on Coinmarketcap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#markets

However the old buggy exchange data from Trade By Trade is STILL there.
We really appreciate your support Daniel, and that of the rest of our community -- many of whom have been with us for years. The support you have all been showing is beginning to show in new levels of achievement for the DNotes project, and this is only going to rapidly ramp up as we begin to on-load funding, which will massively boost the number of projects we can take on and the resources we can throw at them.

legendary
DNotes

I emailed them 2 days ago with a strong argument. never got a response makes me wonder if I helped. Im sure the volume up this days really did the trick. Wink

were rank 1450 as I type

edit:   
Luke (CoinMarketCap)

Hi,

Our support rep has indicated that your request has been resolved. Please note that it may take some time for the changes to be reflected on the website.

If you believe that the changes have not been reflected correctly after 24 hours, please reply to this email to notify the support team.

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

this is what I wrote, "Please Update Dnotes blockchain. There Grandfathered in aren't they? They are being categorized as a "A listed Company" I found them through this site 4 years ago and they have been the best coin the whole 4 years. No Hype, easy to understand, smart, devoted, and most certified being the CEO is pioneer of the first portable computers and had the largest contracts with the US government at the time for those computers. They always do what they say there going to do and have completed a lot over 4.5 years and its all verifiable. You guys are nuts for not having them actively listed. Their registering with the SEC this year. They will explode with or without you but I just would really like to see there data on your site, its easier to follow. potentially it Allows others to not miss the low prices. Prices are starting to jump as of last night so its already starting. You are loaded with garbage on here take a real and trustworthy coin in.

Thankyou for your time,
Daniel"

Excellent, thank you Daniel! We have had many requests regarding why DNotes is not on CMC, this will help tremendously, and we will be able to utilize the CMC API's as well.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12

were rank 1450 as I type

edit:   
Luke (CoinMarketCap)

Hi,

Sincerely,
CoinMarketCap Support

Thankyou for your time,
Daniel"
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Third CRISP period ends today?

AlCamus

"In the depths of winter I learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Smart Invoicing - Merchant Services Built into the Blockchain

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-smart-invoicing-merchant-services-built-into-the-blockchain/

Well done Brandon! Good timing as well.

We have just added a few invoice API's to the ABE block explorer. You may view them here:
https://explorer.dnotescoin.com/chain/DNotes/q

Invoice related API's added:
invoice - amount paid and number of confirmations for a particular invoice and recipient address.
invoiceamount - amount paid for a particular invoice and recipient address.
invoiceconfirmation - number of confirmations for a particular invoice and recipient address.

We've also added:
address_history - returns the history of the address balance and transactions.

Example:
https://explorer.dnotescoin.com/chain/DNotes/q/invoice/DNOTESADDRESS+INVOICENUMBER
https://explorer.dnotescoin.com/chain/DNotes/q/invoice/SZ84u9Riadtq6WQAxj7MGgtfXae7f91f96+213091203012983asdjasdnasidn
Returns
Meaning that 10 DNotes were paid to that address and invoice number and there are 2674 confirmations.

This will make it easy to verify an invoice from a simple Abe block explorer API call. The invoice number integration has multiple applications and will assist in automated multiple facets of business, payments, and accounting, however we are focusing on a narrow range of simplified use cases right now. They will make it possible to accept decentralized payments while keeping your wallet safely offline, create new payment models that were previously not possible, and make accepting automatic payments available to a greater number of people especially those with more limited resources.

One of the most amazing things about decentralized digital currency is it provides people with many choices and options that can fit their needs.

There will be different options and proof of concepts made available on our github open source directory.

The first proof of concepts will be the highest ease of use and integration capabilities, with the least possible requirements. I will describe the process in more detail below.

The second proof of concepts will be slightly more complicated to use and integrate, however we will add in some security features needed for more commercial use applications. These will still be easier to integrate than most payment system available today, still won't require a third party, however won't have the same requirements and overhead as the corporate version of cryptocurrency payment integration.

Then we will work on integration into popular payment systems already available and move into the third round of proof of concepts.

The third round of proof of concepts will be the full blown integration that will be needed for corporation and big business integrations. This is where most of the industry is focused right now, as well as middle man integrations, in terms of creating solutions, because that is where the big money is. However, we are more interested in making access available to everyone with the least hassle and least cost as our first objective.

Just a note, I cannot provide a timeline just yet, we will likely have to work on other things in between.

First Round of Proof of Concepts Examples

Selling a digital product online:
Examples - Ebooks, Audio and Music, Information Products, Software, virtually anything digital works.
Description - As with below, this will allow the seller to sell a product for whatever they want, even it's only a $0.05 product, that was not previously possible with traditional payment models unless you wanted charge $0.80 with $0.75 paid in fees.
-The seller will need a website, easily configure 5 variables in the script and upload the script to their website, and add any design to it that they like. This can be done in just a few minutes of time, and there is nearly no technical experience required.
-The buyer will be directed to the webpage where the script is located, be shown a payment address (with the invoice number attached), and an amount of DNotes to pay (on the back end it will determine and convert the dollar amount configured into an amount of DNotes to pay via exchange API calls). The website will continue to call the explorer API and determine if the payment has been made and how many confirmations, once it reaches the number of confirmations specified by the seller, it will release the digital product to the user to download immediately. If the confirmations is set to 0, it will be instantly delivered.
Though 0 confirmations is not very secure, because theoretically that makes it vulnerable to double spend attacks, it may not matter to the seller. There is no guaranteed way to secure digital products right now, if they want to steal it, they will find a way. 0 confirmations just makes it more convenient for those that are willing to pay for the product.

Selling Software Pay Per Use / Period
Description - This is the part I mentioned before about new payment models that were not previously possible or feasible. If you are a software developer and your users would like to use your software occasionally, you can have an option that allows them to pay for 1 hour / 1 day / 1 week / 1 month / forever or whatever they want. This is a superior and potentially more profitable model for the seller while offering the buyer the ability to use and pay on their terms. It gives them the ability to use a fully functioning software the way they want, without having to worry about fees, processing micro payments, and actually making it possible to sell $1.00 worth of something without it costing you more in fees and middle men than you get out of it.
-The seller in this case incorporates our open source scripts and configures a couple variables. Doesn't even need a website or a server.
-The buyer will be prompted with the payment options and then be presented a payment address (with the invoice number attached), and an amount of DNotes to pay (on the back end it will determine and convert the dollar amount configured into an amount of DNotes to pay via exchange API calls). The program will continue to call the explorer API and determine if the payment has been made and how many confirmations, once it reaches the number of confirmations specified by the seller, it will release access to use the software immediately.

DNotes Smart Invoicing - Merchant Services Built into the Blockchain

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-smart-invoicing-merchant-services-built-into-the-blockchain/
At the time of writing, we are at about block 124,150, this CRISP period will end at block 129,600. By my estimate that will take another three or so days to reach.
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Third CRISP period ends today?

Thanks, DNotesEDU.

Technologies always evolve and often get ahead of regulations. It is even more apparent in the cryptocurrency space, thanks to ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings). Maintaining a delicate balance is crucial to allow for innovations with reasonable consumer protection.   

Not only that, but it's a delicate balance that pioneers and innovators must follow if they want to get ahead without repercussions. Kind of like how the first man through the door gets shot.

Everyone needs to follow thorough cost/benefit analysis to see whether their chosen strategy is truly beneficial to them. A lot of ventures have decided that their decentralised nature makes them somewhat impervious to government oversight once created, and have ascertained funding with that mindset. I can't say for certain if that is wise or not-- but these groups may end up being wrong in thinking that decentralised networks make them exempt from laws designed to protect users in centralised environments.   
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Thanks, DNotesEDU.

Technologies always evolve and often get ahead of regulations. It is even more apparent in the cryptocurrency space, thanks to ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings). Maintaining a delicate balance is crucial to allow for innovations with reasonable consumer protection.   

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Jump to: