Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 145. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Did anyone received new swap Dnotes coins? My main balance is still showing as 0, however Vault historic balance is still showing my balance.

Hi samba001, the process begins today but it will likely take a few days to complete the swap. We appreciate your patience! Thank you.
legendary
DNotes
Yesterday I thought about the Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding and Reg A+ Mini-IPO. I think this becomes great, because all your previous work is tremendous and will get honored for sure. One thing which I would like to suggest - and I don't mean to be rude - is that you do professional photos of all team members for your website. Currently, some of these are not acceptable for a (b)million-dollar-company. New investors will look at this.

Hi AlCamus, the ones on the company website are a bit better. Our core team has cohesive pictures.
http://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/#Team
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Did anyone received new swap Dnotes coins? My main balance is still showing as 0, however Vault historic balance is still showing my balance.
Activity: 121
Merit: 4
Yesterday I thought about the Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding and Reg A+ Mini-IPO. I think this becomes great, because all your previous work is tremendous and will get honored for sure. One thing which I would like to suggest - and I don't mean to be rude - is that you do professional photos of all team members for your website. Currently, some of these are not acceptable for a (b)million-dollar-company. New investors will look at this.
legendary
DNotes
Round 2 DNotes Swap Starts Now!

We are beginning round 2 of the DNotes swap. If you have already filled out the google form: https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2 . You will have already received an email from our team with instructions for the next steps. If you have not received an email from us with the next steps, please let me know by email at [email protected].
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Coinbase Expansion Includes Institutional Product Suite, New Chicago Office

https://dcebrief.com/coinbase-expansion-includes-institutional-product-suite-new-chicago-office/
legendary
DNotes
I mined several thousands Dnotes last 5 month, where is my money now??? How can i sure i am not lost it again and again with Dnote 3.0, Dnote 4.0, Dnote super 5.0, or other "upgrade"?

Hi Exalt84, your legacy DNotes mined prior to April 16th are eligible for swap to DNotes 2.0.
Please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/MlbfqvAQilLglnHZ2

It is unlikely that we will have another coin swap anytime in the future and all future updates will be managed through forks of the existing blockchain. This upgrade from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake with CRISP and Invoicing capability is a radical change to legacy DNotes, and was done as a coin swap as we determined a direct fork would have delayed the upgrade by as much as a year adding further complexity and risk.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I mined several thousands Dnotes last 5 month, where is my money now??? How can i sure i am not lost it again and again with Dnote 3.0, Dnote 4.0, Dnote super 5.0, or other "upgrade"?
legendary
DNotes
Can u tell pls, when will start the pre-ico?

Hi Logain,

We are not an ICO. DNotes is a decentralized digital currency. We will be participating in regulatory compliant crowdfunding for DNotes Global, Inc. via a Reg D 506 (c) followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO. You can find more information in our white paper here:
http://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Can u tell pls, when will start the pre-ico?
legendary
DNotes

Thanks bontol72, we reached out to them about a month ago and received a response that they are not accepting new coins at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Interview with Alan Yong - School for Startups Radio

Great stuff Alan. It's great having your wisdom shared on radio to complement the book and video formats available.

I think so too, Tim. That is a good way to reach out beyond our industry to help DNotes gain mass acceptance. I have done a dozen of them with quite a few more to go.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Great stuff Alan. It's great having your wisdom shared on radio to complement the book and video formats available.
legendary
DNotes

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
DNotes,

Even with all of the education you are bestowing upon us it still comes down to being listed and watching us grow. The only concern I have with Cryptopia is that they knew all that was happening during the delisting was that DNotes was upgrading to DNotes 2.0. When they decided to stop the process for the listing of 2.0 because they needed to look into everyone that is trying to be listed is ridiculous. We all have read the news and knows what happened with MT Gox, and Korean exchanges, but it has nothing to do with DNotes upgrading and being put back on the market. They already know us!!! So it's hard for all of us on the outside to understand why DNotes 2.0 is not listed on any of the big exchanges and/or what is taking so long to be listed somewhere so we can grow. We know that exchanges are charging outrageous amounts of money to be listed, but to not be on any of the top 30 exchanges is concerning. If we were in a board meeting I would have brought this to everyone's attention and not hide behind a keyboard. Not too long ago we were getting updates on where we stood with other exchanges, can we get more of those and how we can assist with convincing them. I know I have sent messages to different ones and asked for DNotes 2.0 to be put on but probably to deaf ears. This is NO way an attack on anyone just voicing my concerns that I'm sure others are feeling. I am also praying that some good news will come our way in bunches as the bad news normally does in the cryptocurreny world.

Thank you, The Cheezzz. Great comments. I share your frustration and can assure you with certainty that we have been reaching out to every single exchange that trades cryptocurrencies multi times. After doing our due diligence, there are a few (some among the largest) we prefer not to do business with but most have not responsive. Further, it is not uncommon to see an asking price of 5 BTC to 15 BTC to get listed. I have heard about significantly higher amount involving ICO coins. Nonetheless, getting DNotes listed on some major exchanges is among my highest priorities. As promised, Cryptopia will get back to us by this Friday and we will share the information immediately.

There are a lot of questionable conducts in our industry that don't always match up with public statements. All exchanges in our industry are under law enforcement scrutiny for trading security as an unregulated exchange. When the dust settled the pure token coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and DNotes are among the minority and limited few. When trust, integrity, mission, and purposeful vision are added to the mix, DNotes is a  rare breed. We are verifiable with massive amount of published information.

This sounds very promising Dyna. Those are some hefty fees just to get a coin listed. Perhaps its time to think about developing an in-house exchange for DNotes where users will be able to exchange multiple coins against NOTE!
Jump to: