Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 140. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
DNotes to be listed on CryptalDash Exchange

We have been talking to the great people at CryptalDash exchange, and have arranged for DNotes to be listed on June 19, 2018 when they complete their beta phase. In the negotiation process CryptalDash proved very professional, and we believe that they could well grow very quickly to become one of the major exchanges.

Read the full post on their blog here:

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/trade-dnotes-note-on-the-cryptaldash-exchange-697dd3f80a1d

I just watched the interview. Excellent job, Tim.

Excellent, from my experience researching and talking to them CryptalDash has a lot of potential. Professional and among the most responsive in the industry. Heavily promoted and despite only being in Beta they are getting good deal of traffic. All good signs that they will do well. Great work Tim!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

We have been talking to the great people at CryptalDash exchange, and have arranged for DNotes to be listed on June 19, 2018 when they complete their beta phase. In the negotiation process CryptalDash proved very professional, and we believe that they could well grow very quickly to become one of the major exchanges.

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/trade-dnotes-note-on-the-cryptaldash-exchange-697dd3f80a1d

I just watched the interview. Excellent job, Tim.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

legendary
DNotes
Reached out to Cryptopia tonight to ask for an update of the listing status. Thank you everyone for your patience, as soon as we know more we will update the community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Bigger exchanges are coming, which might boost the price of DNotes up significantly.
~

Got your point! With much faster transaction speed, DNote might be used wider in the future because it brings more convenience to users.
Another plus point is DNote's cheap transaction fees (at least in comparison with Bitcoin transaction fees).
DNote withdrawals are literally processed immediately, so you can get your DNotes to your wallet and put them to work minting for you right after you buy them.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotes market report for Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

Today saw more volume than I've seen since I started tracking this market. 47,060.2 DNotes were traded, mostly between 300 and 304 Satoshi. However, a few minutes ago someone bought 50 DNotes for 498 Satoshi, making the last price right at 4 cents.

The 24 hour high was 600 Satoshi and the low 300 Satoshi.

Since many of my own buy orders were chewed up, I will need to get more BTC to be able to rebuild the buy side which is rather thin right now. I welcome anyone else who would like to buy some DNotes before a big exchange picks it up to send some BTC over and get in on the action. BTC deposits take about an hour to clear, which is pretty typical. DNote withdrawals are literally processed immediately, so you can get your DNotes to your wallet and put them to work minting for you right after you buy them.

My strategy is to place my buy orders just slightly over the current high (to be on top), and also place some at 10 Satoshi increments below the top (for depth). I don't buy the sell side unless someone makes an offer that is significantly lower than the next top ask price. I will follow that strategy until the gap between bid and ask closes. The current bid is 301 Satoshi and the current ask is 498 Satoshi.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Is anyone using an IOS wallet?

If so, which are you using and what do you like and dislike about it?

I use it. I don't mess with it to much however. What I can say is I like it a lot more now than the 1.0v. It loads smoothly, updates the blockchain fast, and its a great concept to incorporate the news feed. I love the idea of giving out different addresses to keep things nice and neat. Eventually when there's a phone app I would figure there will be an easy way to write a name in and get a QR code for the other individual to scan.

The whole thing runs very smoothly for me. Thanks team!

Thanks for the comments! Sorry, I meant for mobile apple devices. Doing a bit of research on what is out there already for mobile.

oh cool. how do I download that? ill try it out.

Sorry, what I meant to ask is if anyone is using a IOS Mobile wallet for another crypto / bitcoin / ethereum, I'd like to hear about what app you are using and what you like or dislike about it. That way I can look into it, and see what would be good for DNotes.

Does this interest extend to android based mobiles too?
legendary
DNotes

I use it. I don't mess with it to much however. What I can say is I like it a lot more now than the 1.0v. It loads smoothly, updates the blockchain fast, and its a great concept to incorporate the news feed. I love the idea of giving out different addresses to keep things nice and neat. Eventually when there's a phone app I would figure there will be an easy way to write a name in and get a QR code for the other individual to scan.

Thanks for the comments! Sorry, I meant for mobile apple devices. Doing a bit of research on what is out there already for mobile.

Sorry, what I meant to ask is if anyone is using a IOS Mobile wallet for another crypto / bitcoin / ethereum, I'd like to hear about what app you are using and what you like or dislike about it. That way I can look into it, and see what would be good for DNotes.
legendary
DNotes
The DNotes market report for Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

Early this morning three sets of DNotes were purchased at 400 Satoshi. The top bid remained at 304 and once all the DNotes for sale at 400 were picked up, the lowest ask is still 499.

This puts the current price of DNotes at $0.032203. The 24 hour volume is 8100.295 DNotes. The high is 400 Satoshi and the low is 300 Satoshi.

Wiser, how do you know it is the 2.0 blockchain and not the 1.0 chain?  The reason I ask is because I just opened an account and want to buy some more Notes.  Just want to make sure I’m buying the right ones.  I see great things in the future for Dnote and want To add to my position while it’s undervalued

Hi 1Hakuba, welcome to the DNotes forum and thank you! The easiest way to tell is to check the deposit address. If the deposit address begins with an "S", that is the DNotes 2.0 chain.

Thanks, just bought a few on NLexch and wanted to make sure.  And yes, the address began with an “S”.  I just transferred them over to my Dnotes Vault account.   I’ve been holding and watching Dnotes for more that a year.  Very happy to pick up Notes for such a great price!  

Hi there, So glad to have you on board and glad that you too were able to pick up some cheap DNotes on NLexch. Yes, they are definitely running version 2.0. I have both sent and received DNotes from my desktop wallet to my NLexch account successfully. If you would like to buy more DNotes, your standing limit buy orders would be most welcome as almost all of mine just got chewed up today. If anyone else wants to buy, now's a great time as at the moment there are more people selling than buying. I'm going to have to come up with some more BTC if I'm going to stay in this game...
Good morning from Hakuba, Japan!  I too will have to scrounge up some more BTC to trade for Notes.  I hit the ask a few times last night and immediately transferred them to my Vault account.  I feel like a hoarder!  In by opinion, Dnote is a steal at current prices.  It’s a no-brainer, especially when compared to other coins with huge market caps, but little-to-no purpose or a dedicated development team.

Good morning to you 1Hakuba! That is excellent, glad to hear you are able to pick up some DNotes at a great price.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Early this morning three sets of DNotes were purchased at 400 Satoshi. The top bid remained at 304 and once all the DNotes for sale at 400 were picked up, the lowest ask is still 499.

This puts the current price of DNotes at $0.032203. The 24 hour volume is 8100.295 DNotes. The high is 400 Satoshi and the low is 300 Satoshi.

Wiser, how do you know it is the 2.0 blockchain and not the 1.0 chain?  The reason I ask is because I just opened an account and want to buy some more Notes.  Just want to make sure I’m buying the right ones.  I see great things in the future for Dnote and want To add to my position while it’s undervalued

Hi 1Hakuba, welcome to the DNotes forum and thank you! The easiest way to tell is to check the deposit address. If the deposit address begins with an "S", that is the DNotes 2.0 chain.

Thanks, just bought a few on NLexch and wanted to make sure.  And yes, the address began with an “S”.  I just transferred them over to my Dnotes Vault account.   I’ve been holding and watching Dnotes for more that a year.  Very happy to pick up Notes for such a great price!  

Hi there, So glad to have you on board and glad that you too were able to pick up some cheap DNotes on NLexch. Yes, they are definitely running version 2.0. I have both sent and received DNotes from my desktop wallet to my NLexch account successfully. If you would like to buy more DNotes, your standing limit buy orders would be most welcome as almost all of mine just got chewed up today. If anyone else wants to buy, now's a great time as at the moment there are more people selling than buying. I'm going to have to come up with some more BTC if I'm going to stay in this game...
Good morning from Hakuba, Japan!  I too will have to scrounge up some more BTC to trade for Notes.  I hit the ask a few times last night and immediately transferred them to my Vault account.  I feel like a hoarder!  In by opinion, Dnote is a steal at current prices.  It’s a no-brainer, especially when compared to other coins with huge market caps, but little-to-no purpose or a dedicated development team.
legendary
DNotes

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Wondering what DNotes is all about? Here’s the basics:

What is DNotes?
•   DNotes is a digital currency with a purpose: to serve as a real currency that people can use in their daily lives - unlike other digital currencies that focus on solving niche problems, with no plan to become a real, usable currency.
•   The DNotes goal is simple: achieve mass adoption and become the world’s first accessible, inclusive, and financially empowering digital currency that benefits everyone around the globe.

What are DNotes’ Benefits as a Currency?
•   DNotes is managed as a business – but not controlled as one.
•   DNotes success is driven by a profit-generating company, DNotes Global, created to promote mass adoption, protect the currency, and ensure sustainable growth.
•   DNotes’ unique CRISP savings program rewards DNotes owners with 0.5% interest, every month
•   DNotes offers staking rewards for stakeholders – at 2% a year.
•   DNotes provides blockchain invoicing features to simplify merchant acceptance and adoption of the digital currency.

What Benefits Does DNotes Global Provide?
DNotes Global protects DNotes and its stakeholders, promotes mass adoption, and creates value and utility for the digital currency, including a fully integrated ecosystem.
The company provides a unique cross-ownership model, with DNotes owning 25% of DNotes Global (pre-dilution), while the for-profit business maintains a stake in the digital currency.
DNotes Global generates profit, creating intrinsic value for the DNotes currency to help create a “floor” for the digital currency’s value.
DNotes Global has plans to build a long-term competitive advantage by offering services that utilize DNotes. That strategy will also help to facilitate awareness and adoption of the DNotes currency.
Long term competitive advantage DNotes Global will provide in offering services that utilize DNotes.

What’s Next?
Fully compliant Reg D 506 (c) crowdfunding followed by a Reg A+ Mini-IPO.
DNotes Payment Solution Integration into Existing eCommerce Platforms
Cold Staking Implementation & More

Where can I learn more?  
Pitch Deck - https://dnotesglobal.com/PitchDeck.pptx
Pitch Deck Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XculeWKdbbE
White Paper - https://dnotesglobal.com/white-paper/
Website - http://dnotescoin.com/
Blog - http://dnotescoin.com/blog-main-hub/

legendary
DNotes

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Thanks, just bought a few on NLexch and wanted to make sure.  And yes, the address began with an “S”.  I just transferred them over to my Dnotes Vault account.   I’ve been holding and watching Dnotes for more that a year.  Very happy to pick up Notes for such a great price! 
Jump to: