Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 142. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
We are very fortunate to have a second featured article published on Crowdfund Insider. It is well read by law makers and regulators. DCEBrief is also becoming an important source.

No one knows it all. I stay quiet and listen attentively when I am clueless. Apparently, Warren Buffet follows a different set of rules when it comes to Bitcoin and digital currencies. Check it out.

Congratulations!

A common mistake lots of people make, whether successful or not, is to assume they already know everything there is to know about something. That can be a tough mental habit to break. For me, getting involved in the cryptocurrency industry early on (nearly an entire year before you, Alan) helped a lot. Since it was such a new industry there was no way for me to have any sort of expectation of knowing everything, so I was very eager to learn. Now that I know a bit more about it, it helps me in other areas to be OK with not already knowing and therefore, listening and learning from someone else.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
oh haha ic.. lol ill stop didn't know that I was fighting for top low with you. My Grandpa still wants more so I was weaseling in to get more.

Don't worry about it. Feel free to weasel away. It should be as much of a free market as possible Smiley

Great article, Alan! I like how you leave the reader to wonder if that thing you described that Mr Buffet missed actually exists. Well, they'll know if they read the bio...

We are very fortunate to have a second featured article published on Crowdfund Insider. It is well read by law makers and regulators. DCEBrief is also becoming an important source.

No one knows it all. I stay quiet and listen attentively when I am clueless. Apparently, Warren Buffet follows a different set of rules when it comes to Bitcoin and digital currencies. Check it out.
legendary
The DNotes market report for Monday, May 21, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

Last night or this morning when I checked NLexch, I saw that someone had placed a bid at 295 Satoshi, so I raised it to 300 and was able to buy 479 new DNotes because someone sold into my order. Before my order was partially filled someone purchased 50 NOTE at 500 Satoshi. I sent more BTC to my account and used it to try to create some depth, placing bids incrementally down to 250 Satoshi.

A few hours ago, the top bid was raised incrementally to 304 Satoshi where it has stayed for the time being. The top ask is at 499 but there are only 3.5 NOTE for sale. Next is a larger wall at 500 Satoshi. At this time I am not planning to buy into that wall until the gap between bid and ask closes further. However, I most likely will pick up any asks placed significantly lower than 500 if I see them in time.

The 24 hour high is 650 Satoshi and the low and last price is 300 Satoshi, or $0.025178. The 24 hour volume is 529.03 NOTE.
legendary
oh haha ic.. lol ill stop didn't know that I was fighting for top low with you. My Grandpa still wants more so I was weaseling in to get more.

Don't worry about it. Feel free to weasel away. It should be as much of a free market as possible Smiley

Great article, Alan! I like how you leave the reader to wonder if that thing you described that Mr Buffet missed actually exists. Well, they'll know if they read the bio...
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Or he could be spreading FUD on purpose, just to buy some coins when the price drops Cheesy

Great article btw.  Wink
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
The DNotes market report for Sunday, May 20, 2018

Since CoinMarketcap does not recognize any active DNotes markets, and our only market right now is NLexch (not recognized by CMC), I am reporting what's going on with that market once a day so that we can all be apprised of the current market price for DNotes.

Yesterday, my buy wall at 70 satoshis got piled on, so I incrementally increased it until I've been at the top for several hours at 105 Satoshi. During that time, 2 DNotes were purchased for 650 Satoshi, which was the lowest ask at the time.

A few hours ago, someone offered 3333.33333 DNotes for sale at 300 Satoshi. I decided that was too good a deal to pass up so I bought it all. This puts the last price of DNotes at $0.025595. The highest bid price is still 105 Satoshi and the lowest ask price is 600 Satoshi--just dropped from 650 Satoshi. The 24 hour volume is 3335.33333333 NOTE.

That's the DNotes market report for today. I'll update again tomorrow.

Wiser, thank you for your amazing work. It is deeply appreciated.

You're welcome. It's actually benefiting me a lot. I'm snagging some cheap DNotes, but also I'm learning more deeply about how markets work, because with NLexch being such low volume, it's like everything is working in slow motion, so I have a chance to think about what's going on and a few hours to figure out how I might respond to it (or not respond to it).

I know that when Cryptopia finally lists DNotes 2.0 everything will happen a lot faster, and I suspect that the price will surge upwards and that will be the end of the opportunity to snag them cheap.

I think your right wiser! I decided to aid in the price swing and put a couple larger buy orders in to get more that I have been meaning to buy. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Oh, so you're the one piling on top of my buy orders! Sweet! I've raised it to 304 (because I like to be on top-LOL). Since the volume is currently low, wouldn't hurt to spread around for some depth at the lower bid prices--that's what I've done--down to 250.

Just to be clear, none of this should be construed as any attempt to pump the price of DNotes. My goal is to establish a market price going into our (hopefully soon) Cryptopia listing, as well as pick up a few more myself while the price is cheap. The current last price is still 300 Satoshi, more details to come when I publish today's market report.

legendary

Yesterday, my buy wall at 70 satoshis got piled on, so I incrementally increased it until I've been at the top for several hours at 105 Satoshi. During that time, 2 DNotes were purchased for 650 Satoshi, which was the lowest ask at the time.

A few hours ago, someone offered 3333.33333 DNotes for sale at 300 Satoshi. I decided that was too good a deal to pass up so I bought it all. This puts the last price of DNotes at $0.025595. The highest bid price is still 105 Satoshi and the lowest ask price is 600 Satoshi--just dropped from 650 Satoshi. The 24 hour volume is 3335.33333333 NOTE.

You're welcome. It's actually benefiting me a lot. I'm snagging some cheap DNotes, but also I'm learning more deeply about how markets work, because with NLexch being such low volume, it's like everything is working in slow motion, so I have a chance to think about what's going on and a few hours to figure out how I might respond to it (or not respond to it).

I know that when Cryptopia finally lists DNotes 2.0 everything will happen a lot faster, and I suspect that the price will surge upwards and that will be the end of the opportunity to snag them cheap.

I think your right wiser! I decided to aid in the price swing and put a couple larger buy orders in to get more that I have been meaning to buy. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Oh, so you're the one piling on top of my buy orders! Sweet! I've raised it to 304 (because I like to be on top-LOL). Since the volume is currently low, wouldn't hurt to spread around for some depth at the lower bid prices--that's what I've done--down to 250.

Just to be clear, none of this should be construed as any attempt to pump the price of DNotes. My goal is to establish a market price going into our (hopefully soon) Cryptopia listing, as well as pick up a few more myself while the price is cheap. The current last price is still 300 Satoshi, more details to come when I publish today's market report.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Can someone comment why Notes was delisted from poloniex? I had some poloniex tehre but they had gone now? What the development team has to say on this?

Hi Admiral, the short answer is we do not know why PoloniEx delisted DNotes some time ago, and they have not responded to request for information in regards to the delisting. As far as I understand, you will still be able recover your DNotes by opening a support ticket. You may want to go through and begin the swap process if you intend to swap to DNotes 2.0 by filling out the following form:
https://goo.gl/forms/LdCjgAP7gaio1lVk2
legendary

Excellent. We can never learn it all. I am all for learning as much as I can.

DNotes will not remain "cheap" for long. I believe that it will become "fairly valued" relative to our industry peers in the coming months. Based  on everything that we have accomplished, and other projects that we are working on it is reasonable for me to conclude that DNotes should be among the lower tier of Coinmarket cap top 100. This is my personal opinion and not an investment recommendation. Everyone should do their own due diligence and decide for themselves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Can someone comment why Notes was delisted from poloniex? I had some poloniex tehre but they had gone now? What the development team has to say on this?
legendary

legendary
Received an update from Cryptopia:

They have requested an additional 48 hours to get back to us with further information on our listing. As soon as we have further information, we will let everyone know. Thank you for patience!

I'm sure that they will have some good news this time Smiley Since they have started to list the coins again I think that at worst we should expect some slight delay Smiley

I believe that you are correct. In all fairness, they have been responsive, except the last one, irrespective of the news. There are no known reasons for further delay once their legal review on DNotes is completed. This should be very soon.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

They have requested an additional 48 hours to get back to us with further information on our listing. As soon as we have further information, we will let everyone know. Thank you for patience!

I'm sure that they will have some good news this time Smiley Since they have started to list the coins again I think that at worst we should expect some slight delay Smiley
legendary

Thanks, Joe.

We are looking forward to DNotes listing on Cryptopia. I believe that they are overwhelmed by an unanticipated legal process incorporated recently.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

legendary
We are still anxiously waiting for a status update from Cryptopia regarding DNotes listing.

I have just sent a friendly reminder to their CEO, Alan Booth, suggesting that, “I would appreciate it very much if you could kindly investigate our case and advise me of our status”. Mr. Booth is one of my LinkedIn connections since April 4th, 2018.

As soon as I hear from them our community will be updated accordingly.

legendary

legendary
WSJ Reports Coinbase Discussed Banking License with Regulators

https://dcebrief.com/wsj-reports-coinbase-discussed-banking-license-with-regulators/

This does not surprise me. It's a natural progression. That is why it is on our long-term road-map.

Jump to: