Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 163. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hi guys, I hope its alright for me to post this here. If not please DM me for removal Smiley

I felt like attempting some fanart to commemorate the launch of DNotes 2.0 which in my opinion will lift DNotes to new heights never seen before. The art can also be found on my Redbubble store if any of you are interested in purchasing some of the items.

Below are some of the items available in the store: https://www.redbubble.com/people/big-bang-theory/works/31330182-dnotes-global-digital-currency-fanart-by-bitcointerest?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

I will use the money generated from the sales to buy more DNotes

I look forward to any feedback and if I'm not allowed to use this then please send me a message on Bitcointalk and I will make sure to remove it from my store. Kind regards,

No worries at all BTCWise! Your fanart products are most welcome.

This is baller, BTCWise. I'm definitely going to order some of these. I fancy that black framed print a lot, maybe a canvas and a t-shirt.

Does this site accept crypto for payment?

Thank you MiningHabit, for your kind words. It really means a lot to have the communities support. The black framed print does look awesome. Plenty of other products available with the same design. I plan on adding more designs in the coming months. Just need to find some time and to get the creative juices flowing again Wink

Does this site accept crypto for payment?

Unfortunately no, they don't except Crypto payments. I did make a request but that is something that might never happen or it might take quite a while before they except Crypto payments. You can use your PayPal to buy. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hi guys, I hope its alright for me to post this here. If not please DM me for removal Smiley

I felt like attempting some fanart to commemorate the launch of DNotes 2.0 which in my opinion will lift DNotes to new heights never seen before. The art can also be found on my Redbubble store if any of you are interested in purchasing some of the items.

Below are some of the items available in the store: https://www.redbubble.com/people/big-bang-theory/works/31330182-dnotes-global-digital-currency-fanart-by-bitcointerest?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

I will use the money generated from the sales to buy more DNotes

I look forward to any feedback and if I'm not allowed to use this then please send me a message on Bitcointalk and I will make sure to remove it from my store. Kind regards,

No worries at all BTCWise! Your fanart products are most welcome.

Hi DNotes, thank you very much.
I see great things for DNotes 2.0 in the coming months. The markets are already reacting positively to the progress you guys have made. I am very happy to be part of this community. I'm still holding all my tokens despite the bad months we've had because I knew DNotes will eventually bounce back and look my gut feeling was right. Keep up the good work and I will always promote this project  Wink
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Dyna and DNotes, I also thank you for your support and kind words Smiley

Maybe in the future I'll make another post, I just first have to think of some interesting topic first...and of course I'll also mention DNotes Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
I have written a blog post on Steemit in which I also talk about DNotes and DNotesEDU Cheesy If you you want to read it you can find it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@primoz82/my-experience-with-cryptocurrencies-and-why-i-believe-in-the-dnotes-2-0

I know my grammar is not perfect, but I was trying to do my best Cheesy

Amadeus82, I just read every word of your blog post on steemit. Thank you for sharing your true experience is such an honest, sincere, and objective manner. That kind of expression is significantly more valuable than any well crafted, highly edited essay, or talking points. I strongly encourage everyone to read it.

I also wish that more people would share their experience. Loosing hard earned money out of desperation to gamble in hope of striking it rich seldom ends with the result we wished for. Always do your homework and take your time to observe and verify if any claims made in the past have been consistently delivered or always ended up with excuses.

Amazing article Amadeus82, you are quite the story teller. You are exactly the kind of supporter we wish to grow with DNotes and becomes very successful as a result.

Thank you for both your patience and your support.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
I have written a blog post on Steemit in which I also talk about DNotes and DNotesEDU Cheesy If you you want to read it you can find it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@primoz82/my-experience-with-cryptocurrencies-and-why-i-believe-in-the-dnotes-2-0

Amadeus82, I just read every word of your blog post on steemit. Thank you for sharing your true experience is such an honest, sincere, and objective manner. That kind of expression is significantly more valuable than any well crafted, highly edited essay, or talking points. I strongly encourage everyone to read it.

I also wish that more people would share their experience. Loosing hard earned money out of desperation to gamble in hope of striking it rich seldom ends with the result we wished for. Always do your homework and take your time to observe and verify if any claims made in the past have been consistently delivered or always ended up with excuses.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/04/19/binance-announces-fiat-to-crypto-trading-pairs-in-a-move-that-could-shift-reliance-away-from-bitcoin/

Its about to begin!!!!! People have been looking for this for a while. Binance Hmmmmmm Could people be buying DNotes with straight CASH in the near future? IF we get on Binance!!

There is an article at the bottom of this article saying that NEO just opened their own exchange also. Things are changing quickly.

Yes, but we are currently in a waiting position.
No one can buy or sell Dnotes.
Not so good at the moment
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 79
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/04/19/binance-announces-fiat-to-crypto-trading-pairs-in-a-move-that-could-shift-reliance-away-from-bitcoin/

Its about to begin!!!!! People have been looking for this for a while. Binance Hmmmmmm Could people be buying DNotes with straight CASH in the near future? IF we get on Binance!!

There is an article at the bottom of this article saying that NEO just opened their own exchange also. Things are changing quickly.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Hi Dnotes
Thanks for quick feedback and the technical background, I did not know that yet.
This means that if Dnotes has a mobile wallet, the transfer from mobile to moble would be much faster?

PC to PC or mobile wallet is very fast at this time. Few seconds probably.
Hi Dnotes
Thanks for quick feedback and the technical background, I did not know that yet.
This means that if Dnotes has a mobile wallet, the transfer from mobile to moble would be much faster?
legendary
DNotes
Hi
Why takes as Withdrawal from DnotesVault to my  Desktop Wallet so Long!
A Stellar Withdrawal from Exchange to my Ledger Nano takes only minutes.

Hi Mbaker0510, DNotesVault is a cold storage vault for maximum security with online access that doesn't require specialized technical knowledge. Exchanges use hot wallets with much more risk assumed. You can store your DNotes on your own desktop wallet though if you would like instant transfers.

They are different products for different purposes. Exchanges don't offer storage and only want you to store coins you are actively trading.

Coinbase does have a vault now, which also offers cold storage, and also requires a 48 hour window for withdrawals. This is because of the process required to utilize cold storage, and also as a security measure that allows the user to react, in the event their account has been compromised.

The ledger nano, is more like a hybrid, self managed / semi cold storage. Which I believe also offers you quick transfers, but with slightly more risk (or risk can be mitigated based on your own management of the device).

You can see a comparison of various wallets and storage options here:
https://dcebrief.com/protecting-your-cryptocurrency-what-is-the-best-bitcoin-wallet-for-you/
Hi
Why takes as Withdrawal from DnotesVault to my  Desktop Wallet so Long!
A Stellar Withdrawal from Exchange to my Ledger Nano takes only minutes.
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Just asking, it seems is old dnotes , right ? But still have orders...

YoBit has not to the best of our knowledge upgraded.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

I totally agree with the point the Dyna and wiser were making. Sometimes I have a feeling that investing in crypto is more of a gambling than a real investment. There are a lot of teams out there who are making big promises and in the end after some pump they dump the coin and grab the money bags and go on tropical island Roll Eyes

it is especially hard for inexperienced traders to tell the difference between those hyped coins and real projects who are aiming at long term success. I'm not an exception and I was also learning on my mistakes. In the past I invested in some of the coins that turned out to be dissapointments and at many of them happened just what I described before. The developers pumped the price somehow...then they did not deliver what they promised and abandoned the projects. Some of them made a few false promises after that, but many disappeared.

But yes a lot of people who are investing in crypto are impartient...as wiser and Dnya said they many times struggle with some form of financial desperation and wants to make some money FAST. And by doing that them make some irrational mistakes and wrong investments. Indeed some have luck and make some money, but many of them does not have that kind of luck.

Maybe I'll write a blog or sth. like that on Steemit one of this days  Smiley it is little harder for me since I'm not a native English speaker so I have some grammar mistakes, but I want the blog/article to be readable  Cheesy

Well in any case...because I learned from my mistakes a little (at least I hope I did) now I'm always looking not just at coins, but also in the team behind the coin. It is of great importance that team is serious and can be trusted. This is why I have chosen not only to invest in DNotes, but also to help spread the word about this coin and the team behind it. I'm not a famous or public person, so I do not have much impact, but still...I belive in this project and team and so I'm trying to help as much as I can. And also I believe that this coin is great long term investment opportunity, so if I recommend it to someone I'm sure that I'm actually doing that person a big favour  Cheesy

Keep up the good work and  I can't wait to hear even more good news from this coin in the future...I'm sure that there will be many of them Cool

Amadeus82, I've been there--what you're talking about--and also hoping to learn from past mistakes, although it seems the opportunities to make *new* mistakes are endless, and scam artists are getting more sophisticated and subtle in this space.

I was looking around the DNotesEDU site and found a great article which is chock full of questions you should ask of any project you are considering investing in. The included video from NextGen Crowdfunding is also excellent. I thought it was worth sharing so I highlighted it on Steemit.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrencyeducation/@wiser/this-thing-called-due-diligence

Wow wiser, thank you!!

I hear you and Amadeus82 - I also learned from mistakes along the way, particularly early on. I did take a lot of mental notes in the process, so it has become second nature not to trust any project until they have been around awhile and proven themselves. I honestly believe that 2018 will be the year for accurate valuation in cryptocurrency. It will be painful for many, but beneficial for projects like DNotes that have real value.

Thanks again!

Please share wiser's article wherever you can and show support for her work on this important subject.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I totally agree with the point the Dyna and wiser were making. Sometimes I have a feeling that investing in crypto is more of a gambling than a real investment. There are a lot of teams out there who are making big promises and in the end after some pump they dump the coin and grab the money bags and go on tropical island Roll Eyes

it is especially hard for inexperienced traders to tell the difference between those hyped coins and real projects who are aiming at long term success. I'm not an exception and I was also learning on my mistakes. In the past I invested in some of the coins that turned out to be dissapointments and at many of them happened just what I described before. The developers pumped the price somehow...then they did not deliver what they promised and abandoned the projects. Some of them made a few false promises after that, but many disappeared.

But yes a lot of people who are investing in crypto are impartient...as wiser and Dnya said they many times struggle with some form of financial desperation and wants to make some money FAST. And by doing that them make some irrational mistakes and wrong investments. Indeed some have luck and make some money, but many of them does not have that kind of luck.

Maybe I'll write a blog or sth. like that on Steemit one of this days  Smiley it is little harder for me since I'm not a native English speaker so I have some grammar mistakes, but I want the blog/article to be readable  Cheesy

Well in any case...because I learned from my mistakes a little (at least I hope I did) now I'm always looking not just at coins, but also in the team behind the coin. It is of great importance that team is serious and can be trusted. This is why I have chosen not only to invest in DNotes, but also to help spread the word about this coin and the team behind it. I'm not a famous or public person, so I do not have much impact, but still...I belive in this project and team and so I'm trying to help as much as I can. And also I believe that this coin is great long term investment opportunity, so if I recommend it to someone I'm sure that I'm actually doing that person a big favour  Cheesy

Keep up the good work and  I can't wait to hear even more good news from this coin in the future...I'm sure that there will be many of them Cool

Amadeus82, I've been there--what you're talking about--and also hoping to learn from past mistakes, although it seems the opportunities to make *new* mistakes are endless, and scam artists are getting more sophisticated and subtle in this space.

I was looking around the DNotesEDU site and found a great article which is chock full of questions you should ask of any project you are considering investing in. The included video from NextGen Crowdfunding is also excellent. I thought it was worth sharing so I highlighted it on Steemit.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrencyeducation/@wiser/this-thing-called-due-diligence
Activity: 10
Just asking, it seems is old dnotes , right ? But still have orders...
Well, I actually spent at least that much to write my book, get it published, and give it to DNotes Global 100% royalty free so that all of  DNotes stakeholders and other entrepreneur can benefit from it.

Having said that, this shows the madness of our industry. It is totally out of control. Greed is overwhelming that better side of humanity.

This is a real technology revolution that presents a generational opportunity for the entire world. We cannot let a small minority hijack a vital technology breakthrough that could contribute significantly to the better good of mankind.

Personally, I wish investors will start spending more time to understand what they are investing in. If it is not researchable and verifiable, be care and only proceed with caution.  

The book was quite a big project. I enjoyed working on my contribution very much Smiley

Not to disagree, but I think another factor playing into the careless investing may be that a lot of people have spent significant time in their adult lives living paycheck to paycheck and barely making it, or feeling like there's never enough. I think a lot of those people see amazing financial opportunities in cryptocurrencies and they can almost taste what it might be like to not have to worry about money ever again that they kind of go a bit crazy on the investing. I think there's an element of desperation going on, stemming from some of the larger economic issues going on at this time.

The foundation that DNotes is laying and the work of DNotesEDU will help a lot of people make smarter cryptocurrency investment decisions.

I understand, that unfortunately majority of the people worldwide struggle with some form of financial desperation wishing that they could get a lucky break one day. That desperation is being exploited and many ended up in worse shape.

There are however some great projects as you often write about. And DNotesEDU has been doing an fantastic job in educating investors. There are honest coins and great projects with many hardworking honest people behind them. As Nele suggested we need to unite and work closer together so that more investors know that there are choices and many projects worthy of their support and investment. Over the longer-term, only real projects would stand a chance  to survive.

We are more committed than ever to make DNotes a success. Please help us spread the message.  

legendary
DNotes
Alan Yong interview with Ric Bratton This Week In America.

Podcast interview with Alan on "This Week in America":
https://dnotesglobal.com/TWIAFP.mp3

Jump to: