Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 165. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Here is an example:
amount   transactions   divided
2203557   575   0.000260942
189441   27   0.000142524
11806   2   0.000169408
31700   5   0.000157729
21799   6   0.000275237

All of these have one starting input. The luckiest one is the one with the balance of 21799 right now. But as time goes on I expect these to get closer and closer in the amount of luck they have.

What do the columns mean? I'm assuming "amount" is wallet balance, "transactions" is number of minting transactions. I have no idea what "divided" is.

Divided the number of transactions by the amount of coins. Or you can divide it the other way, number of coins / transactions (makes the lower number more lucky), either way it tells the same story in different ways. But the story is that: It doesn't matter how many coins are where, you will get varied results when looking at a short amount of time.

I think I see it. One interesting thing I notice in my wallet is that the minted amount is right around 5.85 NOTE no matter which pile of coins minted. So a smaller pile might mint fewer times than a larger one, but each minting instance is larger in terms of percent of the pile size for the smaller pile.

So, I'm concluding from this that I should put my coins in however many different addresses I want and just leave them alone, and over the long haul, every address with a balance will mint at a rate of 2% per year. Is that correct?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Hi... please help me.
i send my dnotes from cryptopia before 16th of april into my vault wallet.
this is my addres... DsQMrujG4XRqYEv4tuTmCtdTxhkwLsSw89
but i cant see my dnotes balance at myvault.
thanks for your help

Hi Defoekoe, did Cryptopia release the funds yet or is it still pending?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note-old/search.dws?q=DsQMrujG4XRqYEv4tuTmCtdTxhkwLsSw89
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi... please help me.
i send my dnotes from cryptopia before 16th of april into my vault wallet.
this is my addres... DsQMrujG4XRqYEv4tuTmCtdTxhkwLsSw89
but i cant see my dnotes balance at myvault.
thanks for your help
legendary
DNotes
Here is an example:
11806   2   0.000169408
31700   5   0.000157729
21799   6   0.000275237

All of these have one starting input. The luckiest one is the one with the balance of 21799 right now. But as time goes on I expect these to get closer and closer in the amount of luck they have.

What do the columns mean? I'm assuming "amount" is wallet balance, "transactions" is number of minting transactions. I have no idea what "divided" is.

Divided the number of transactions by the amount of coins. Or you can divide it the other way, number of coins / transactions (makes the lower number more lucky), either way it tells the same story in different ways. But the story is that: It doesn't matter how many coins are where, you will get varied results when looking at a short amount of time.
legendary
Here is an example:
11806   2   0.000169408
31700   5   0.000157729
21799   6   0.000275237

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
DNotes
Confirmed the only factor is your weight against the network weight and those weights are based entirely upon the number of coins currently staking.

Thanks for confirming this. It matches my observations.

What about ideal coin pile size? Is there one, and if so, does the wallet try to automatically maintain it?

Right now it's looking like the best thing is to keep your pile as large as possible for optimal staking odds, but I still need to first get all my coins over to my wallet, and second, do some experimenting.

Whatever the optimal staking conditions are (and that will depend on the formula used), it would be *awesome* if the wallet automatically consolidated or split coin piles to match that optimal pile size. Otherwise users have to periodically do that manually.

Your staking weight is the combination of all funds being staked in your wallet. As far as moving them around, or in different addresses or piles, would make no difference over time. Having them split in different staking wallets all-together, won't make a difference over time, but of course you would have two different points of failure.

So if in the same wallet I have three inputs (piles) of 5000 NOTE each, would those mint just as readily as if it was all a single input of 15,000 NOTE? What I'm seeing so far is that the larger piles mint and the smaller piles don't, but it may be that this balances out over time. I don't know.

Here is an example:
11806   2   0.000169408
31700   5   0.000157729
21799   6   0.000275237

legendary
Confirmed the only factor is your weight against the network weight and those weights are based entirely upon the number of coins currently staking.

What about ideal coin pile size? Is there one, and if so, does the wallet try to automatically maintain it?

Right now it's looking like the best thing is to keep your pile as large as possible for optimal staking odds, but I still need to first get all my coins over to my wallet, and second, do some experimenting.

Whatever the optimal staking conditions are (and that will depend on the formula used), it would be *awesome* if the wallet automatically consolidated or split coin piles to match that optimal pile size. Otherwise users have to periodically do that manually.

Your staking weight is the combination of all funds being staked in your wallet. As far as moving them around, or in different addresses or piles, would make no difference over time. Having them split in different staking wallets all-together, won't make a difference over time, but of course you would have two different points of failure.

So if in the same wallet I have three inputs (piles) of 5000 NOTE each, would those mint just as readily as if it was all a single input of 15,000 NOTE? What I'm seeing so far is that the larger piles mint and the smaller piles don't, but it may be that this balances out over time. I don't know.
legendary
DNotes

legendary

legendary
DNotes
50888608 is the current network weight.

I found the export tab and it works great! So glad it's there. That brings up another question. Is there a way to clear orphans or remove "false" transactions? I have a "generated but not accepted" staking incidence that would be nice to get rid of so it doesn't clutter up my data.

Ok good. That does sound like the number of coins that would be staking on the network. Regarding the rest of your questions, I will verify before providing the answers.

That sounds like a great option. We probably want export options would allow you to chose what transactions to export and ignore orphan transactions. I will add it to our list.

OK, so network weight is simply the total amount of DNotes that are staking in that moment. I think the first time I looked at it, my mind added an extra three zeroes and I was like, I *know* there aren't 50 billion DNotes out there! 50 million makes a lot more sense, as the total supply is around 150 million.

I'm guessing based on those numbers that coin age is not a factor in staking, but definitely please confirm.

On the export, I was also going to request the ability to export a custom date range. The first time I export, I'll want to export everything, but after that, it would be nice to only export the new transactions since the last export. And yes, having it ignore the "false" staking incidences would be great. I remember one wallet I owned having a "clear orphans" function which deleted those from the wallet itself, but that doesn't seem to be a common feature.

I'm actually hoping I can keep records via API. However, I have to see how the API handles recording of the staking transactions. That's been an issue for me with other coins. I'm planning to give that a shot this week. If API recording doesn't work, then the export function is the next best option.

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Hi guys, I hope its alright for me to post this here. If not please DM me for removal Smiley

I felt like attempting some fanart to commemorate the launch of DNotes 2.0 which in my opinion will lift DNotes to new heights never seen before. The art can also be found on my Redbubble store if any of you are interested in purchasing some of the items.

Below are some of the items available in the store: https://www.redbubble.com/people/big-bang-theory/works/31330182-dnotes-global-digital-currency-fanart-by-bitcointerest?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

I will use the money generated from the sales to buy more DNotes

I look forward to any feedback and if I'm not allowed to use this then please send me a message on Bitcointalk and I will make sure to remove it from my store. Kind regards,

No worries at all BTCWise! Your fanart products are most welcome.

This is baller, BTCWise. I'm definitely going to order some of these. I fancy that black framed print a lot, maybe a canvas and a t-shirt.

Does this site accept crypto for payment?
legendary
DNotes
Congratulations Smiley Cryptopia listing the DNotes 2.0 is important step in the process of moving forward for this great coin. I believe that soon even more exchanges will follow, as DNotes will gain even more popularity and more trading volume, looking forward to it  Wink

Thanks Amadeus82! We are working hard to get DNotes listed on quite a few exchanges.
legendary
DNotes
Hi guys, I hope its alright for me to post this here. If not please DM me for removal Smiley

I felt like attempting some fanart to commemorate the launch of DNotes 2.0 which in my opinion will lift DNotes to new heights never seen before. The art can also be found on my Redbubble store if any of you are interested in purchasing some of the items.

Below are some of the items available in the store: https://www.redbubble.com/people/big-bang-theory/works/31330182-dnotes-global-digital-currency-fanart-by-bitcointerest?asc=u&p=sticker&rel=carousel

I look forward to any feedback and if I'm not allowed to use this then please send me a message on Bitcointalk and I will make sure to remove it from my store. Kind regards,

No worries at all BTCWise! Your fanart products are most welcome.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Framed Prints

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Men’s Premium T-Shirt

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Women’s Premium T-Shirt

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Drawstring Bag

Fanart by Bitcointerest | Studio Pouch

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Congratulations Smiley Cryptopia listing the DNotes 2.0 is important step in the process of moving forward for this great coin. I believe that soon even more exchanges will follow, as DNotes will gain even more popularity and more trading volume, looking forward to it  Wink
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Great to hear the announcement that Cryptopia will list DNotes 2.0. I'm looking very forward to seeing PR about more exchanges following suit. Keep it up!
legendary
DNotes
Jump to: