Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 164. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Well, I actually spent at least that much to write my book, get it published, and give it to DNotes Global 100% royalty free so that all of  DNotes stakeholders and other entrepreneur can benefit from it.

Having said that, this shows the madness of our industry. It is totally out of control. Greed is overwhelming that better side of humanity.

This is a real technology revolution that presents a generational opportunity for the entire world. We cannot let a small minority hijack a vital technology breakthrough that could contribute significantly to the better good of mankind.

Personally, I wish investors will start spending more time to understand what they are investing in. If it is not researchable and verifiable, be care and only proceed with caution.  

The book was quite a big project. I enjoyed working on my contribution very much Smiley

Not to disagree, but I think another factor playing into the careless investing may be that a lot of people have spent significant time in their adult lives living paycheck to paycheck and barely making it, or feeling like there's never enough. I think a lot of those people see amazing financial opportunities in cryptocurrencies and they can almost taste what it might be like to not have to worry about money ever again that they kind of go a bit crazy on the investing. I think there's an element of desperation going on, stemming from some of the larger economic issues going on at this time.

The foundation that DNotes is laying and the work of DNotesEDU will help a lot of people make smarter cryptocurrency investment decisions.

I understand, that unfortunately majority of the people worldwide struggle with some form of financial desperation wishing that they could get a lucky break one day. That desperation is being exploited and many ended up in worse shape.

There are however some great projects as you often write about. And DNotesEDU has been doing an fantastic job in educating investors. There are honest coins and great projects with many hardworking honest people behind them. As Nele suggested we need to unite and work closer together so that more investors know that there are choices and many projects worthy of their support and investment. Over the longer-term, only real projects would stand a chance  to survive.

We are more committed than ever to make DNotes a success. Please help us spread the message.  
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Well, I actually spent at least that much to write my book, get it published, and give it to DNotes Global 100% royalty free so that all of  DNotes stakeholders and other entrepreneur can benefit from it.

Having said that, this shows the madness of our industry. It is totally out of control. Greed is overwhelming that better side of humanity.

This is a real technology revolution that presents a generational opportunity for the entire world. We cannot let a small minority hijack a vital technology breakthrough that could contribute significantly to the better good of mankind.

Personally, I wish investors will start spending more time to understand what they are investing in. If it is not researchable and verifiable, be care and only proceed with caution.  

The book was quite a big project. I enjoyed working on my contribution very much Smiley

Not to disagree, but I think another factor playing into the careless investing may be that a lot of people have spent significant time in their adult lives living paycheck to paycheck and barely making it, or feeling like there's never enough. I think a lot of those people see amazing financial opportunities in cryptocurrencies and they can almost taste what it might be like to not have to worry about money ever again that they kind of go a bit crazy on the investing. I think there's an element of desperation going on, stemming from some of the larger economic issues going on at this time.

The foundation that DNotes is laying and the work of DNotesEDU will help a lot of people make smarter cryptocurrency investment decisions.
legendary
Many thanks to Joe,Mr.Alan Yong,Chase,Ken and all Dnotes team for support.

All real projects need to be united and help each other on their way to final adoption.

Best,

Nele

Nele, we are always happy to see you. I am in total agreement with you that, "All real projects need to be united and help each other on their way to final adoption."

I have been deeply involved in many different industries but have never came across an industry that is so loaded with issues and bad actors as ours. There are many great projects, but they are out-numbered by a lot of questionable ones often launched to make some quick bucks for a small group of people.

That "quick buck" mentality has led to a lot of ridiculous pricing of services, products, advertising, marketing, consulting, ICO advisory services, listing on an exchange, speaking/sponsorship and more. Some of them want more than "an arm and a leg". Someone recently offered to write two articles for us for $25,000. And customer experience has mostly "gone to hell". The "take it or leave it - not my problem" attitude is so pronounced it is a big turn-off to customer experience. My sense is that many of the little guys will be pushed out of the market, including some great projects.

We are relentlessly, committed to lead by example and will be delighted to work with our industry peers to see that legitimate players in our industry are given a chance and treated with fairness and respect.  

After all, DNotes is about inclusiveness and giving everyone a fair chance.

Nele, feel free to let us know if there is anything that we can be helpful.

Best Regards to you and your team at Game Credits.

Alan

$25,000 for two articles? Hey, I can beat that. I'll only charge half of that (LOL)...

Well, I actually spent at least that much to write my book, get it published, and give it to DNotes Global 100% royalty free so that all of  DNotes stakeholders and other entrepreneur can benefit from it.

legendary

All real projects need to be united and help each other on their way to final adoption.

Best,

Nele

Nele, we are always happy to see you. I am in total agreement with you that, "All real projects need to be united and help each other on their way to final adoption."

I have been deeply involved in many different industries but have never came across an industry that is so loaded with issues and bad actors as ours. There are many great projects, but they are out-numbered by a lot of questionable ones often launched to make some quick bucks for a small group of people.

That "quick buck" mentality has led to a lot of ridiculous pricing of services, products, advertising, marketing, consulting, ICO advisory services, listing on an exchange, speaking/sponsorship and more. Some of them want more than "an arm and a leg". Someone recently offered to write two articles for us for $25,000. And customer experience has mostly "gone to hell". The "take it or leave it - not my problem" attitude is so pronounced it is a big turn-off to customer experience. My sense is that many of the little guys will be pushed out of the market, including some great projects.

We are relentlessly, committed to lead by example and will be delighted to work with our industry peers to see that legitimate players in our industry are given a chance and treated with fairness and respect.  

Alan

$25,000 for two articles? Hey, I can beat that. I'll only charge half of that (LOL)...
legendary

Best,

Nele

Alan
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Best,

Nele

Thank you Nele, always glad to see you stop by and glad to help in any way we can!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
IMF Chief Calls for ‘Even-Handed’ Crypto Regulation

https://dcebrief.com/imf-chief-calls-for-even-handed-crypto-regulation/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team

Best,

Nele
legendary
DNotes
Phase 1 of the swap is complete!

The next swap will begin May 16th and that will begin Phase 2 of the swap process. We are making every effort to ensure everyone will get their DNotes.

Please note: Do not deposit newly mined DNotes to HISTORIC accounts as they will not be swapped.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi... please help me.
i send my dnotes from cryptopia before 16th of april into my vault wallet.
this is my addres... DsQMrujG4XRqYEv4tuTmCtdTxhkwLsSw89
but i cant see my dnotes balance at myvault.
thanks for your help

Hi Defoekoe, did Cryptopia release the funds yet or is it still pending?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note-old/search.dws?q=DsQMrujG4XRqYEv4tuTmCtdTxhkwLsSw89

yeah, i think cryptopia havent release my funds. how do i contact them? from what i know, ticket at cryptopia is dissapointment

have you looked at the historic page as my balances appeared there after a few hours but it takes upto 48 hours for the swap i think ,so nothing shows in you dashboard balance until then
legendary
DNotes
Quick question: I made an internal move of some funds in DNotes vault and the system is saying "Pending Release Date" Can someone elaborate?  Cheesy

Hey RJF, all DNotesVault internal transfers are now processed externally on the blockchain for additional security and better tracking. Those will now require the same process and delay as an external transfer.
legendary
Oh yeah, the block reward is always Current Total Coins / 525,600 * .02.

Not exactly on the earnings part.
All coins are proportionally equal in terms of the reward value. However, your reward percentage varies based on how many total coins are staking.

For instance, roughly 1/3 of all coins are staking right now, so let's use that for our example, and let's use 150,000,000 for the figure for total coins.
We know that 2% of 150,000,000 will be distributed over the coarse of the year. Which is 3,000,000 coins.
If 100% of the coins were being staked, everyone would receive 2% (more because of the compounding element, but let's keep it simple and exclude it)
But where only 1/3 of all coins are being staked, 50,000,000, the reward doesn't change just the distribution. So each user would earn 6% (again excluding compounding).

Ah, even better. So far what I've noticed is around 50 million coins staking at any one time, with occasional surges where more coins are staking for brief periods of time.

So... the bottom line is that all of my coins (regardless of how the inputs are) should be earning 2% if all coins in circulation are staking and 6 percent if 1/3 coins are staking (and every possibility in between depending on network weight). Mainly, I should send them to the addresses I want and then leave them alone. Right? It will all balance out over time.

Sounds great, wiser. Looks like you are having fun, learning, and earning a great rate of return. Pretty hard to beat that. I hope many of our stakeholders will learn from you and join in to have some fun and nice earnings. Based on all the good things we are doing, DNotes has significant potential for appreciation as well. Getting DNotes listed on other exchanges, funding, and promoting my book are now among my highest priorities.

I had a fantastic interview with Ric Bratton of This Week in America yesterday. He is extremely knowledgeable about business, bitcoin, and DNotes. We ended up talking a lot about DNotes. I have done four shows so far with 5 more confirmed and more to come. I have also received requests for written articles and requests for print interviews. Perhaps because of these exposures, I am seeing an up tick in request for LinkedIn connections from senior executives of major companies, publications, and top business schools.

I have no doubt that strategically, DNotes is the best positioned brand to gain mass adoption in our industry. DNotes is a long-term investment. Once we start gaining momentum, I believe that DNotes will become widely available in many of the bigger exchanges. Meanwhile we are reaching out to every exchange.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Quick question: I made an internal move of some funds in DNotes vault and the system is saying "Pending Release Date" Can someone elaborate?  Cheesy
legendary
DNotes

All coins are proportionally equal in terms of the reward value. However, your reward percentage varies based on how many total coins are staking.

For instance, roughly 1/3 of all coins are staking right now, so let's use that for our example, and let's use 150,000,000 for the figure for total coins.
We know that 2% of 150,000,000 will be distributed over the coarse of the year. Which is 3,000,000 coins.
If 100% of the coins were being staked, everyone would receive 2% (more because of the compounding element, but let's keep it simple and exclude it)
But where only 1/3 of all coins are being staked, 50,000,000, the reward doesn't change just the distribution. So each user would earn 6% (again excluding compounding).

Ah, even better. So far what I've noticed is around 50 million coins staking at any one time, with occasional surges where more coins are staking for brief periods of time.

So... the bottom line is that all of my coins (regardless of how the inputs are) should be earning 2% if all coins in circulation are staking and 6 percent if 1/3 coins are staking (and every possibility in between depending on network weight). Mainly, I should send them to the addresses I want and then leave them alone. Right? It will all balance out over time.

Yep!
legendary

legendary
DNotes
Reminder: You can still swap DNotes for DNotes 2.0. However we are ending the grace period for newly mined DNotes eligibility for the swap tonight.

The next batch of swaps will be performed tonight and tomorrow. The following batch will be processed on May 16th after this one.

I will keep DNotes HISTORIC open for deposits, but please note the origin of your coins may require investigation and cooperation going forward.
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hi... please help me.
thanks for your help

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note-old/search.dws?q=DsQMrujG4XRqYEv4tuTmCtdTxhkwLsSw89

yeah, i think cryptopia havent release my funds. how do i contact them? from what i know, ticket at cryptopia is dissapointment

Yes, I think you will need to open a support if they have not released the funds.

The good news is Cryptopia has been making an effort to improve support, with some marked results: https://dcebrief.com/cryptopia-announces-results-of-effort-to-improve-customer-support/
Hopefully your request won't take long to process and handle. Best of luck!
legendary
DNotes
Here is an example:
amount   transactions   divided
2203557   575   0.000260942
189441   27   0.000142524
11806   2   0.000169408
31700   5   0.000157729
21799   6   0.000275237

All of these have one starting input. The luckiest one is the one with the balance of 21799 right now. But as time goes on I expect these to get closer and closer in the amount of luck they have.

What do the columns mean? I'm assuming "amount" is wallet balance, "transactions" is number of minting transactions. I have no idea what "divided" is.

Divided the number of transactions by the amount of coins. Or you can divide it the other way, number of coins / transactions (makes the lower number more lucky), either way it tells the same story in different ways. But the story is that: It doesn't matter how many coins are where, you will get varied results when looking at a short amount of time.

I think I see it. One interesting thing I notice in my wallet is that the minted amount is right around 5.85 NOTE no matter which pile of coins minted. So a smaller pile might mint fewer times than a larger one, but each minting instance is larger in terms of percent of the pile size for the smaller pile.

So, I'm concluding from this that I should put my coins in however many different addresses I want and just leave them alone, and over the long haul, every address with a balance will mint at a rate of 2% per year. Is that correct?

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi... please help me.
thanks for your help

Jump to: