Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 161. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Telegram Promotion!!!

The DNotes team have decided to allocate 100,000 DNotes to promoting the Telegram group. For every 50 new members that enter the telegram group we will hold a lottery for 500 DNotes, until the group is at 10k members. This will be a total of 200 lotteries. It's a great way to both promote the group and to get DNotes into the hands of new people!

Join the group here:

https://t.me/joinchat/FB-UaUjrQiji-EBatHLsuA

Nice Cheesy I really like how the team is supporting the community, so we all have mutual benefits.

Do you have any date or timeframe set when the first round of financing under Reg A+ Tier II mini-IPO will begin? If you can already share it with us of course  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Telegram Promotion!!!

The DNotes team have decided to allocate 100,000 DNotes to promoting the Telegram group. For every 50 new members that enter the telegram group we will hold a lottery for 500 DNotes, until the group is at 10k members. This will be a total of 200 lotteries. It's a great way to both promote the group and to get DNotes into the hands of new people!

Join the group here:

Thank you, Tim. We are off to a great start. This is where everyone can join in, help out, and have some fun.

We have accomplished a lot over the last four years but must continue to increase our social media presence. We need your help to spread the message.

Remember that one of the exchanges' requirements is social media presence. Here is where we can not go at it alone. We can certainly use a lot of help here.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Telegram Promotion!!!

Join the group here:

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
You can download the new wallet
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0
Staking is already working!
Activity: 43
Is new wallet release still set for september? I am excited to stake dnotes.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I've made a telegram group for dnotes discussion,kindly join guys.here's the link.

Umar, thank you very much for starting a DNotes Telegram Group. It's off to a great start.

I just sent you a personal message and want to make sure that you received it.

Hello sir,thanks a lot for your kind words.I've replied to your message. Smiley
legendary
Op-Ed: It’s Vital to Understand that Cryptocurrency is a Real Industry

https://dcebrief.com/op-ed-its-vital-to-understand-that-cryptocurrency-is-a-real-industry/

Thank you wiser for contributing a great article. Unfortunately, most of us ended up learning the hard way at some point in our life time. Helping to educate investors in our industry is a good thing. We believe that DNotes is doing the right thing by having a strong emphasis on education.
Great job and thank you.

This is a real industry, and if you want to get involved either as an investor or an employee or contractor, you need to treat it like a real industry…………
You will need to know these things whether your goal is to land a job within the industry or to buy holdings in one or more companies within the industry. You wouldn’t walk into an interview or buy a hundred thousand shares without such knowledge
.”
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
DNotes,

Would it be too much to ask for a weekly update on where the exchanges are on their decisions? With the Millions of DNotes purchased and in the Vault wouldn't be a good customer service decision to let us know who is being worked on as possible exchanges for the future so those of us that don't have multiple exchange accounts can start accounts to possibly use. Every exchange have delays in starting accounts with them and could be detrimental to us getting good prices to purchase more DNotes when available. We are the early DNotes family and should get first crack of knowledge of where to purchase.
With that being said also getting accounts setup on those prospective exchanges ahead of time. I would hate to lose out on the early opportunities to purchase more DNotes because I didn't have an account on the exchange ahead of time because of the secrets being kept. It is just my opinion. Also if we know who you are trying to get DNotes on we can put our efforts on pushing them to get DNotes on their exchanges. I understand about being patient for a product to be complete but now that it is finished giving us a list of possible exchanges shouldn't be such a secret. Please take this into consideration before answering my request.

Thank You

Thanks Chezzz, we will update the forum as we are able to. As we said earlier we have gotten in touch with all 30 of the top exchanges about listing DNotes. It would likely be seen as improper if we jumped the gun and said which exchanges that we're likely to be on when they still haven't made any agreement. We will update when we are able to however.

Thanks, keeping us updated is paramount in order for us to have continued excitement on our purchase. Contacting the top 30 exchanges and being respected highly within the crypto-world (as mentioned in many posts throughout this forum) it shouldn't be long before you are contacted with great news. Thanks again for all of your hard work and commitment on making DNotes the first registered cryptocurrency in the world. That's HUGE!!!!!!! If i'm wrong please correct me on that. I'm just real excited knowing that you are getting close!!

That is correct, Cryptopia we can confirm for May 12th. It will take some time, but we are working diligently to get listed on more exchanges.
Activity: 79
DNotes,

Would it be too much to ask for a weekly update on where the exchanges are on their decisions? With the Millions of DNotes purchased and in the Vault wouldn't be a good customer service decision to let us know who is being worked on as possible exchanges for the future so those of us that don't have multiple exchange accounts can start accounts to possibly use. Every exchange have delays in starting accounts with them and could be detrimental to us getting good prices to purchase more DNotes when available. We are the early DNotes family and should get first crack of knowledge of where to purchase.
With that being said also getting accounts setup on those prospective exchanges ahead of time. I would hate to lose out on the early opportunities to purchase more DNotes because I didn't have an account on the exchange ahead of time because of the secrets being kept. It is just my opinion. Also if we know who you are trying to get DNotes on we can put our efforts on pushing them to get DNotes on their exchanges. I understand about being patient for a product to be complete but now that it is finished giving us a list of possible exchanges shouldn't be such a secret. Please take this into consideration before answering my request.

Thank You

Thanks Chezzz, we will update the forum as we are able to. As we said earlier we have gotten in touch with all 30 of the top exchanges about listing DNotes. It would likely be seen as improper if we jumped the gun and said which exchanges that we're likely to be on when they still haven't made any agreement. We will update when we are able to however.

Thanks, keeping us updated is paramount in order for us to have continued excitement on our purchase. Contacting the top 30 exchanges and being respected highly within the crypto-world (as mentioned in many posts throughout this forum) it shouldn't be long before you are contacted with great news. Thanks again for all of your hard work and commitment on making DNotes the first registered cryptocurrency in the world. That's HUGE!!!!!!! If i'm wrong please correct me on that. I'm just real excited knowing that you are getting close!!
DNotes,

Thank You

Activity: 79
DNotes,

Thank You
legendary
I've made a telegram group for dnotes discussion,kindly join guys.here's the link.

Umar, thank you very much for starting a DNotes Telegram Group. It's off to a great start.

I just sent you a personal message and want to make sure that you received it.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Russia’s Supreme Court Directs Lower Court to Review Decision on Crypto Website Ban

https://dcebrief.com/russias-supreme-court-directs-lower-court-to-review-decision-on-crypto-website-ban/
Op-Ed: It’s Vital to Understand that Cryptocurrency is a Real Industry

https://dcebrief.com/op-ed-its-vital-to-understand-that-cryptocurrency-is-a-real-industry/
I would have to agree with him that crypto is not going to replace fiat anytime soon. But it will work alongside it. Also, crypto solves some financial problems that central banking has not been able to solve to date.

As for the illicit uses, you could say similar things about cash...

San Francisco Fed President Says Crypto Fails ‘Basic Test’ of Currency

https://dcebrief.com/san-francisco-fed-president-says-crypto-fails-basic-test-of-currency/

"As for the illicit uses, you could say similar things about cash..."

Right you are, wiser. The sad thing is that I'm pretty sure that he knows that too. 

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Great work umar! I have of course also joined the group and I really appreciate your work. I think we as a community are making a great progress and I'm extremely glad about that. This awesome coin and team behind it really deserves more attention and wider audience. Telegram group is another step in the right direction  Wink
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes

Excellent work Umar25494. I am in the group and will be actively assisting its growth by answering questions and posting news. It would be incredibly helpful for as many of you here to join too, and to promote the group on your social media.

We are currently discussing some giveaways to promote membership. Stay tuned.
My pleasure,I'll do everything in my capacity to make this project a success.

Excellent! Greatly appreciated umar and Tim. You've already got 20 members.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Excellent work Umar25494. I am in the group and will be actively assisting its growth by answering questions and posting news. It would be incredibly helpful for as many of you here to join too, and to promote the group on your social media.

My pleasure,I'll do everything in my capacity to make this project a success.

Jump to: