Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 169. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Update: DNotesVault deposits for DNotes 2.0 and swap are updated, with very few exceptions, your swaps and deposits should now show up for any deposits made more than 24 hours ago.

I have made 2 deposits with old DNotes to Vault more than 5 days ago.
Deposits of old DNotes are visible in Historic page, but they haven't swapped yet (they are not in Dashboard).

I checked DNotes NEW blockchain, and found 2 addresses (block #16067) with exact amount of coins as was my deposits.
I conclude they are swapped, but why there are no coins on Dashboard?

TIA.

That is possible, there were a few exceptions to the latest import. Would you mind sending me an email at [email protected]?
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Update: DNotesVault deposits for DNotes 2.0 and swap are updated, with very few exceptions, your swaps and deposits should now show up for any deposits made more than 24 hours ago.

I have made 2 deposits with old DNotes to Vault more than 5 days ago.
Deposits of old DNotes are visible in Historic page, but they haven't swapped yet (they are not in Dashboard).

I checked DNotes NEW blockchain, and found 2 addresses (block #16067) with exact amount of coins as was my deposits.
I conclude they are swapped, but why there are no coins on Dashboard?

TIA.

legendary
DNotes
I made a withdrawal from Dnotes vault. The system sends out a confirmation email with a link to click.

The link looks like this:

Confirmation Link: https://dnotesvault.com/users/confirm?cn=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but actually refers to: https://u1554482.ct.sendgrid.net/

My email client think that this is a spam. It is mainly because the link name is different to the one it redirects to.

I wonder if it is intended to be like this?

Hi kz3d8fc7, that is the correct and intended link. You can either copy and paste the DNotesVault link, or click the redirected one. Both are safe though, even though the mail client sees it as spam.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I made a withdrawal from Dnotes vault. The system sends out a confirmation email with a link to click.

The link looks like this:

Confirmation Link: https://dnotesvault.com/users/confirm?cn=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but actually refers to: https://u1554482.ct.sendgrid.net/

My email client thinks that this is a spam. It is mainly because the link name is different to the one it redirects to.

I wonder if it is intended to be like this?
legendary
DNotes
I only have 2 connections to the network.

Is there a list of nodes we can add to the conf file?

Apologies if this is already posted somewhere, I couldn't find it. Would suggest putting it in the 1st post in thread.

create a file dnotes.conf and add:

addnode=101.191.47.26
addnode=104.131.39.154
addnode=107.170.74.159
addnode=110.93.80.89
addnode=124.191.192.98
addnode=139.59.73.166
addnode=140.190.51.213
addnode=159.65.58.106
addnode=159.89.127.57
addnode=159.89.199.189
addnode=159.89.96.45
addnode=167.99.161.131
addnode=167.99.197.133
addnode=173.26.55.9
addnode=180.204.127.66
addnode=185.161.201.12
addnode=185.49.241.119
addnode=188.61.125.122
addnode=192.81.223.34
addnode=207.254.55.252
addnode=208.107.89.104
addnode=210.55.86.128
addnode=219.79.171.94
addnode=45.76.59.205
addnode=45.77.224.63
addnode=47.34.78.43
addnode=50.207.206.206
addnode=50.71.205.194
addnode=50.92.188.76
addnode=52.171.221.246
addnode=60.224.199.40
addnode=62.199.207.155
addnode=64.37.17.174
addnode=64.62.141.50
addnode=67.165.94.226
addnode=67.177.12.55
addnode=67.205.163.1
addnode=73.151.91.186
addnode=76.170.54.214
addnode=77.249.68.16
addnode=79.194.105.67
addnode=79.31.236.55
addnode=91.135.84.131
addnode=91.8.202.10
addnode=91.8.202.135
addnode=91.8.207.68
addnode=91.8.230.224

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/#!network

Thanks bontol72, that is a very cool feature on the block explorer.
legendary
DNotes
Please be sure to have your DNotes off of the exchanges before April 16th.

It is imperative that if you wish to participate in the swap for DNotes 2.0, now or in the future, that you remove your coins from the exchanges prior to April 16th. Leaving your coins on the exchange means that the exchange controls your coins, and not you. We will of course make every effort to help you swap your coins but we cannot make any guarantees that we can recover coins that are not in your control.

I just checked out Cryptopia. The following message was display:

Market Closing

NOTE/BTC market is closing, please cancel any open orders and withdraw your coins.

Please withdraw your DNotes from Cryptopia and any other exchange immediately if you have not done so. It must be done before April 16, 2018. Always remember, he who controls the wallet controls the coin. We can not help to swap your coin if you do not control the wallet.
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes

ICOs are currently spending tens of millions of dollars of investors money to get listed on top exchanges. The DNotes team has never asked its investors/community for any kind of funding. BUT, if anyone would like to donate 5 or 10 $million, we could get on any exchange you want. lol  Wink

Did you know....
ICOs are using up to 5 $million of investors money to run signature/social media campaigns!! 5 $million was the highest I noticed, but I didn't did very deep. Paying $200 for a signature is easy when you use someone else's money.

If you don't have the money to pay them, give them a bunch of coins on consignment. Shit, if FUN could get on binance, you can too. You just have to follow their rules about not disclosing if they accept your offer. I think that may be what killed dragon's listing. Bottom line is that there's new money coming in everyday and no shortage of twitter-famous accounts going on about POS so unless the people at the top hold more than 30%, it really shouldn't be that hard and expensive to get listed. If you want to get on a big exchange like binance, and have no money to get it listed, you're going to have to be willing to cut a deal where you either give them a shitload on consignment and a discount or give them an OTC price at a huge discount and let them have the bulk of the supply, but I think by now it's pretty obvious that binance is the king maker of shitcoin exchanges.

That being said, is topia not re-listing Note after the swap? If not, why?

We are going through the relisting process with them and submitted all information. We are working through the details now, as soon as we have all the details worked out, and an official response we will let everyone know.

That's cool, but why not at least submit the application to binance and/or go through the voting process? I've heard the same stories you have about absurd fees to list there, but also know there's some things you can do that will be more attractive to ChengPeng. I'd be happy to discuss through dm's here or on twitter, but he actually wrote an article on his linked in on how to increase the odds of being listed, such as listing your coin in both btc and bnb. I've done business with China for several years and as long as you're respectful in your communication with them and they feel like they're seeing value in the deal, they'll be interested. If you look at what they've been listing lately, you'll realize that DNOTES is a perfect fit. It's relatively low supply, low sat (they keep adding sub 500sat coins) and the coin is super marketable. Honestly, I'm amazed it's been relegated to topia for as long as it has. The whole reason I bought DNOTES to begin were those reasons, along with active development, the move to POS and an active community. The branding is great, but marketing and community involvement could use some work. I have some ideas you could use after it's relisted to increase its visibility and increase its chances of getting listed on larger exchanges and it would kind of suck for this to end up as a standard issue craptopia lottery bag.

Thanks CryptoM173, do you know when the next contest is?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Do you know that Huobi ExChange is coming to the US? This is just an indication that the cryptocurrency exchange market is not only rapidly evolving but becoming more competitive. However, their “Golden Rule” still applies, (He who holds the gold makes the rule).

And as you can imagine, some have rules and demands that are beyond absurd. As the leadership and management of DNotes, our commitment is to ensure that DNotes 2.0 will be listed on multiple exchanges as the opportunities become available.

Meanwhile, some patience is in order, while your DNotes 2.0 continue to multiple every 30 days.

As a clue, I have never seen so much interest in DNotes from the major exchanges. Let’s stay the course and continue to do what is best and right for the long-term interest of all our stakeholders.

Formerly Top Cryptocurrency Exchange Huobi To Open Office In US
By Helen Partz
Jan. 31st, 2018

Huobi, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges that was originally founded in China, has revealed its plans to open an office in San Francisco. The announcement took place during the Blockchain Connect conference Friday, Jan. 26.

Blockchain Connect, an event that focused on the cooperation between the US’ and China’s cryptocurrency markets, took place on Friday, Jan. 26 in San Francisco.

The Huobi exchange was one of the presenters at the conference, during which they have announced their intention to start doing business in the United States. The company’s new office is already under construction in the Silicon Valley.

“The U.S. will be our focus right now,” said Huobi’s Chief Strategy Officer Cai Kailong.

Founded in 2013, Huobi Group provides exchange services in Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan and other countries. The company was forced to leave China, its original jurisdiction, after local regulators demanded all cryptocurrency exchanges to close in September 2017.
In December 2017, Huobi announced a partnership with Japan’s financial conglomerate SBI Group in order to help the latter launch its own cryptocurrency exchange.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/formerly-top-cryptocurrency-exchange-huobi-to-open-office-in-us
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Just wanted to add something very important about wallets from the previous discussion that most people don't understand: There are NO "coins" in your wallet, none. even if you have a wallet balance of 1,000,000 Dnotes, there are NO coins in your wallet. The somewhat misnamed "Wallet" is simple a piece of software that stores your address and reads the Blockchain of the token it was designed to work with. It's more like a bank's web app that shows your balance and allows you to manipulate that balance by depositing and withdrawing. Wallets add the function of sending and receiving to other users of the currency they were designed to work with. Some banking apps do this as well but, in a cumbersome, slow manor if at all.

For the purposes of THIS post, all a wallet does in regards to your "balance" is to read the blockchain and pull out all transaction records that match your address. The blockchain holds your balance, not the wallet. The only thing standing between you and your funds being lost/stolen etc are your password and private keys. If these are weak or, stored where others can reach them, game over.

In crypto, above all else, good security is mandatory. If you have multiple coins and wallets, DON'T use the same password for all and DO make your passwords long and complicated. It will save you from a real disappointment some morning in the future.

Thank you very much, RJF. That is a great explanation everyone can understand.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Just wanted to add something very important about wallets from the previous discussion that most people don't understand: There are NO "coins" in your wallet, none. even if you have a wallet balance of 1,000,000 Dnotes, there are NO coins in your wallet. The somewhat misnamed "Wallet" is simple a piece of software that stores your address and reads the Blockchain of the token it was designed to work with. It's more like a bank's web app that shows your balance and allows you to manipulate that balance by depositing and withdrawing. Wallets add the function of sending and receiving to other users of the currency they were designed to work with. Some banking apps do this as well but, in a cumbersome, slow manor if at all.

For the purposes of THIS post, all a wallet does in regards to your "balance" is to read the blockchain and pull out all transaction records that match your address. The blockchain holds your balance, not the wallet. The only thing standing between you and your funds being lost/stolen etc are your password and private keys. If these are weak or, stored where others can reach them, game over.

In crypto, above all else, good security is mandatory. If you have multiple coins and wallets, DON'T use the same password for all and DO make your passwords long and complicated. It will save you from a real disappointment some morning in the future.

That's good advice RJF. Thanks.

The contest was a really good way to show just how vulnerable a private key is. We mentioned a few times to move it to your own wallet ASAP, knowing that there could be several people trying to get it at the same time. Win or lose, the contest was pretty cool.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Before anyone invests in ANY ICO, I strongly suggest you educate yourself on what they are and aren't, and how to identify potential red flags.

The ICO Dream - https://dnotesedu.com/digital-currency/ico/

Cryptocurrency & ICO Screening Guide For Investors - https://dnotesedu.com/2018/02/cryptocurrency-ico-screening-guide-for-investors/

Doing things right...  Wink

edit - Does this sound too harsh after the big ICO pitch was removed? What if I say please? lol
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

ICOs are currently spending tens of millions of dollars of investors money to get listed on top exchanges. The DNotes team has never asked its investors/community for any kind of funding. BUT, if anyone would like to donate 5 or 10 $million, we could get on any exchange you want. lol  Wink

Did you know....
ICOs are using up to 5 $million of investors money to run signature/social media campaigns!! 5 $million was the highest I noticed, but I didn't did very deep. Paying $200 for a signature is easy when you use someone else's money.

If you don't have the money to pay them, give them a bunch of coins on consignment. Shit, if FUN could get on binance, you can too. You just have to follow their rules about not disclosing if they accept your offer. I think that may be what killed dragon's listing. Bottom line is that there's new money coming in everyday and no shortage of twitter-famous accounts going on about POS so unless the people at the top hold more than 30%, it really shouldn't be that hard and expensive to get listed. If you want to get on a big exchange like binance, and have no money to get it listed, you're going to have to be willing to cut a deal where you either give them a shitload on consignment and a discount or give them an OTC price at a huge discount and let them have the bulk of the supply, but I think by now it's pretty obvious that binance is the king maker of shitcoin exchanges.

We are going through the relisting process with them and submitted all information. We are working through the details now, as soon as we have all the details worked out, and an official response we will let everyone know.

That's cool, but why not at least submit the application to binance and/or go through the voting process? I've heard the same stories you have about absurd fees to list there, but also know there's some things you can do that will be more attractive to ChengPeng. I'd be happy to discuss through dm's here or on twitter, but he actually wrote an article on his linked in on how to increase the odds of being listed, such as listing your coin in both btc and bnb. I've done business with China for several years and as long as you're respectful in your communication with them and they feel like they're seeing value in the deal, they'll be interested. If you look at what they've been listing lately, you'll realize that DNOTES is a perfect fit. It's relatively low supply, low sat (they keep adding sub 500sat coins) and the coin is super marketable. Honestly, I'm amazed it's been relegated to topia for as long as it has. The whole reason I bought DNOTES to begin were those reasons, along with active development, the move to POS and an active community. The branding is great, but marketing and community involvement could use some work. I have some ideas you could use after it's relisted to increase its visibility and increase its chances of getting listed on larger exchanges and it would kind of suck for this to end up as a standard issue craptopia lottery bag.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
I only have 2 connections to the network.

Is there a list of nodes we can add to the conf file?

Apologies if this is already posted somewhere, I couldn't find it. Would suggest putting it in the 1st post in thread.

create a file dnotes.conf and add:

addnode=101.191.47.26
addnode=104.131.39.154
addnode=107.170.74.159
addnode=110.93.80.89
addnode=124.191.192.98
addnode=139.59.73.166
addnode=140.190.51.213
addnode=159.65.58.106
addnode=159.89.127.57
addnode=159.89.199.189
addnode=159.89.96.45
addnode=167.99.161.131
addnode=167.99.197.133
addnode=173.26.55.9
addnode=180.204.127.66
addnode=185.161.201.12
addnode=185.49.241.119
addnode=188.61.125.122
addnode=192.81.223.34
addnode=207.254.55.252
addnode=208.107.89.104
addnode=210.55.86.128
addnode=219.79.171.94
addnode=45.76.59.205
addnode=45.77.224.63
addnode=47.34.78.43
addnode=50.207.206.206
addnode=50.71.205.194
addnode=50.92.188.76
addnode=52.171.221.246
addnode=60.224.199.40
addnode=62.199.207.155
addnode=64.37.17.174
addnode=64.62.141.50
addnode=67.165.94.226
addnode=67.177.12.55
addnode=67.205.163.1
addnode=73.151.91.186
addnode=76.170.54.214
addnode=77.249.68.16
addnode=79.194.105.67
addnode=79.31.236.55
addnode=91.135.84.131
addnode=91.8.202.10
addnode=91.8.202.135
addnode=91.8.207.68
addnode=91.8.230.224

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/note/#!network
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Did you know....

What effect would paying a bribe to get on an exchange (that operates in legal grey area) have on the DNotes brand? I can see that hurting our image at a very ill opportune time, just months before DNotes Global raises capital from mainstream investors through legal channels.
legendary
DNotes

Did you know....

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Did you know....

Jump to: