Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 49. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018

2018 has been a very busy year at DNotes EDU. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their ongoing support and positive feedback. Thank you to everyone in the cryptocurrency, cyber-security, and financial industries that create amazing and easy to understand educational video content that can be shared with the world via Youtube. We are especially grateful to DNotes Global CEO Alan Yong, Chief Technology Officer Theodore Hauenstein, and Chief Communications Officer Ken Chase, for their unwavering support of this project.

After six sleep-deprived months of research and writing, we unveiled a total makeover of the DNotes EDU platform in February, 2018. One of the most important aspects that had to be dealt with, was to fill in the missing pieces between what a new user understood about cryptocurrency, and what the industry referred to as “beginner level” or “user friendly”. What we found to be missing was the first 20 floors of a high rise building, that was trying to support a penthouse perched on top. There is still a lot of work to do, and it would go much faster if we worked together to support trustworthy projects.

We have always believed that the need for a basic level of financial literacy is paramount in understanding how beneficial cryptocurrency can be to the everyday user. The new module format at DNotes EDU has twelve sections that cover the most common aspects of personal financial planning, and eleven that deal with digital currency.

Without addressing issues such as these, the ever elusive mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency may forever remain unattainable.

Read the full article: https://www.dnotesedu.com/2018/12/dnotes-edu-cryptocurrency-education-for-all-accomplishments-of-2018/

Thank you Chase! You guys have done an amazing job with DNotesEDU, and accomplished a great deal in 2018. It is an amazing resource for cryptocurrency education and unrivaled in this space. We appreciate all of your hard work and commitment.

Thank you, we are firmly committed to providing understandable cryptocurrency information that doesn't muddle the basics with needlessly complex jargon. I would say we've done a great job so far at building on the pioneer work of CryptoMoms in cryptocurrency education.

It’s an honor for me to be associated with a group of volunteers who have been working relentlessly in building an incredible educational platform as the linchpin to mass adoption of cryptocurrency for global commerce. I am in absolute agreement that, “We have always believed that the need for a basic level of financial literacy is paramount in understanding how beneficial cryptocurrency can be to the everyday user.” Congratulations, Chase and Brandon for a job well done.

Thank you Alan, your work and guidance is a huge part of our inspiration to continue pushing forward with DNotesEDU.

Solid effort guys. Financial literacy is a crucial element of cryptocurrency education and investing, and hopefully more and more people will view the resource to gain valuable insights that they can capitalize on through investments, or save them money from not investing in the 'hype' that captures so much of our market today -- which has led to financial pain for many. Through proper education, people will have a lens that they can view the industry through, which will naturally lead them to projects the likes of DNotes. Keep up the great work.

Thank you TeeGee, we are lucky to have a helper like you at DNotes.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

2018 has been a very busy year at DNotes EDU. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their ongoing support and positive feedback. Thank you to everyone in the cryptocurrency, cyber-security, and financial industries that create amazing and easy to understand educational video content that can be shared with the world via Youtube. We are especially grateful to DNotes Global CEO Alan Yong, Chief Technology Officer Theodore Hauenstein, and Chief Communications Officer Ken Chase, for their unwavering support of this project.

After six sleep-deprived months of research and writing, we unveiled a total makeover of the DNotes EDU platform in February, 2018. One of the most important aspects that had to be dealt with, was to fill in the missing pieces between what a new user understood about cryptocurrency, and what the industry referred to as “beginner level” or “user friendly”. What we found to be missing was the first 20 floors of a high rise building, that was trying to support a penthouse perched on top. There is still a lot of work to do, and it would go much faster if we worked together to support trustworthy projects.

We have always believed that the need for a basic level of financial literacy is paramount in understanding how beneficial cryptocurrency can be to the everyday user. The new module format at DNotes EDU has twelve sections that cover the most common aspects of personal financial planning, and eleven that deal with digital currency.

Without addressing issues such as these, the ever elusive mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency may forever remain unattainable.

Read the full article: https://www.dnotesedu.com/2018/12/dnotes-edu-cryptocurrency-education-for-all-accomplishments-of-2018/

Solid effort guys. Financial literacy is a crucial element of cryptocurrency education and investing, and hopefully more and more people will view the resource to gain valuable insights that they can capitalize on through investments, or save them money from not investing in the 'hype' that captures so much of our market today -- which has led to financial pain for many. Through proper education, people will have a lens that they can view the industry through, which will naturally lead them to projects the likes of DNotes. Keep up the great work.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

It’s an honor for me to be associated with a group of volunteers who have been working relentlessly in building an incredible educational platform as the linchpin to mass adoption of cryptocurrency for global commerce. I am in absolute agreement that, “We have always believed that the need for a basic level of financial literacy is paramount in understanding how beneficial cryptocurrency can be to the everyday user.” Congratulations, Chase and Brandon for a job well done.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Proposed Bill Would Prevent Cryptos from Being Defined as Securities in U.S.

https://dcebrief.com/proposed-bill-would-prevent-cryptos-from-being-defined-as-securities-in-u-s/

That is great news! As always amazingly well written with all the pertinent information Ken. Well worth a read.

According to Davidson:

“In the early days of the internet, Congress passed legislation that provided certainty and resisted the temptation to over-regulate the market. Our intent is to achieve a similar win for America’s economy and for American leadership in this innovative space.”

Great efforts. While this bill is largely symbolic, it this important that our political leadership is mindful that to maintain or gain competitive global advantage we must provide “certainty and resist the temptation to over-regulate the market. Our intent is to achieve a similar win for America’s economy and for American leadership in this innovative space” as we did during the Internet era. I strongly believe that the job and wealth creation will far exceed that of the Internet.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Thank you Chase! You guys have done an amazing job with DNotesEDU, and accomplished a great deal in 2018. It is an amazing resource for cryptocurrency education and unrivaled in this space. We appreciate all of your hard work and commitment.

legendary
DNotes

https://dcebrief.com/proposed-bill-would-prevent-cryptos-from-being-defined-as-securities-in-u-s/

That is great news! As always amazingly well written with all the pertinent information Ken. Well worth a read.

According to Davidson:

“In the early days of the internet, Congress passed legislation that provided certainty and resisted the temptation to over-regulate the market. Our intent is to achieve a similar win for America’s economy and for American leadership in this innovative space.”

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
DNotes
We are looking into alternative social media platforms, as we are somewhat handicapped on the typical social media platforms by blanket demoting and advertiser blocking in our industry that has been going on for some time. Ideally we are looking for social platforms that can bring us traffic instead of bringing our own traffic to another platform, as well as paid advertising options to reach a greater audience. So far we are working on setting up minds.com (which seems to be the best alternative so far), bitchute.com, bit.tube, and have already setup steemit.com and d.tube.

If you have any other suggestions, please let us know.

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I have noticed a little more optimistic mood these days in crypto in general, I hope that it will persist, it is nice to see markets in green again Smiley

Can't wait to see what 2019 has in store for us Wink I firmly believe it will also be a good year for DNotes  Wink

That's good news! We've gotten a lot accomplished in 2018 and 2019 is looking to be a great year for DNotes.

Irish Tech News had a great overview of our 2018: https://irishtechnews.ie/author-and-dnotes-co-founder-alan-yong-on-2018-the-once-in-a-generation-opportunities-of-crypto/

Irish Tech News have done a great job covering DNotes content this year.

2018 has been an interesting year for crypto enthusiasts. 2017 may have brought the industry to the attention of the world, and this year has definitely been one of people wisening up a little, and regulators beginning to make noise as a result.

DNotes have stuck to our guns through everything, certain that our path is set and that it is the correct one. We have achieved a lot on a much smaller budget than the bulk of new projects in this industry, and like all good things, we have grown to a position where we are looking for outside partners so that we can grow to become the business and cryptocurrency payments platform that we envisioned from the very beginning. 2019 is going to be a huge year for DNotes.
legendary
DNotes

Hello!
I have another  problem with Electrum server (v3.1.1)
Transaction is not yet redeemed
id
6dd65b3fe360962a888ad5debbadbdaa3320701b146bcc9a66300c7b53d91732
Please help me. Thanks

Hi AlUz, resetting and updating the server now. Give me about 15 or so minutes and I will verify it is back online. Thank you!

All set, back up and running and up to date. Thanks for your patience.
legendary
DNotes

Hello!
I have another  problem with Electrum server (v3.1.1)
id
Please help me. Thanks

Hi AlUz, resetting and updating the server now. Give me about 15 or so minutes and I will verify it is back online. Thank you!
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Hello!
What is the problem with Electrum server (v3.1.1) ?
Transaction are not yet redeemed
id
426414f60f6ce3b9f587a8b83cab58d1d1d3fb50a4a486efafd076040470f15d
and
981c611fc6eb9f2b350ac7e1ab15d49f2f0acd1fbaafa032bb60d97da925d52f
Please help me. Thanks

Hi AlUz, checking into it now. Looks like the server may have lost connection.

Looks like we will have to do some troubleshooting on the main electrum server. In the meantime, I've created another electrum server you can connect to:
At the top, click Tools, then click Network. Click the Server tab. Uncheck "Select server automatically". In Server: enter the following ip address into the textbox 209.97.147.140 and 50002 in the box to the right.

Here is a screen shot of what it should look like.

For Android the process is very similar. Click the menu button (vertical 3 dots in the upper right hand corner). Then click Network. Then click Server:. Change the Host: IP to 209.97.147.140

Let us know if you need help, or feel free to email us at [email protected].

Thank you very much. It works. I'm fine. Note is cheap ...Smiley

Perfect! I will be bringing the main server back online shortly, if there are any interruptions in service for the Electrum wallet over the next few hours, it will be temporary.

Electrum main server is back online. The wallet should pickup the main server again even if you have modified your network settings, automatically. If you have any issues please let us know. Thank you for patience!
Hello!
I have another  problem with Electrum server (v3.1.1)
id
Please help me. Thanks
legendary
DNotes
I have noticed a little more optimistic mood these days in crypto in general, I hope that it will persist, it is nice to see markets in green again Smiley

Can't wait to see what 2019 has in store for us Wink I firmly believe it will also be a good year for DNotes  Wink

That's good news! We've gotten a lot accomplished in 2018 and 2019 is looking to be a great year for DNotes.

Irish Tech News had a great overview of our 2018: https://irishtechnews.ie/author-and-dnotes-co-founder-alan-yong-on-2018-the-once-in-a-generation-opportunities-of-crypto/
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

legendary
DNotes
Greek High Court Upholds Ruling Supporting French Extradition Request for Alleged Bitcoin Fraudster Vinnik

https://dcebrief.com/greek-high-court-upholds-ruling-supporting-french-extradition-request-for-alleged-bitcoin-fraudster-vinnik/
Tim Draper Backed Payment Processor Closes Seed Funding

https://dcebrief.com/tim-draper-backed-payment-processor-closes-seed-funding/
Pages:
Jump to: