Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 75. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Stocks.Exchange recently changed domain names to STEX.com. It will automatically redirect you from the old link, but just so everyone is aware that is normal. The new link to DNotes market is:
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/NOTE/1D

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I was hoping that Google's policy would have extended to allow cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects that meet compliance ethical standards to advertise on their platform (no ICOs and no 'binary options'), but alas, we may need to wait a little longer.

Currently a lot of work is going into the early stages of Next Gen VC deployment, and its related services. We are very confident that the initial programs and services that Next Gen VC will launch with with have no qualitative equal, and it will be our commitment to grow and offer a litany of new services that are well-differentiated from traditional VC that promote venture sustainability and success as our funding gives us more room to move.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Google to Partially Reverse Crypto Ad Ban, Starting in October

https://dcebrief.com/google-to-partially-reverse-crypto-ad-ban-starting-in-october/
legendary
DNotes
I'm having an issue with Stocks Exchange right now. It's a new problem for me, but I'm wondering if anyone else who's bought or sold DNotes on Stocks.Exchange also has this issue. You may not know it yet, but will soon find out if you attempt to export your data.

The issue is that I exported all my transaction data through their site. When I look at the data, it shows me buying over 1.5 million NOTE through their site, including a few single large trades of around 100K, 200K, and 300K NOTE during the second half of June. I haven't gone back and checked but I'm pretty sure those purchases would have exceeded the daily trading volumes there as the NOTE/BTC markets were just getting started. I did not buy 1.5 million DNotes on Stocks.Exchange. I bought less than 500K total on that site. My data also shows me having deposited 3.16 BTC but having sold (traded for DNotes) 10.75 BTC.

I've had some back and forth with support about this issue. I'm wondering if anyone else who's traded DNotes on Stocks.Exchange has had this issue. If you don't know, can you export your complete transaction data and then go over it closely--see if the amount of DNotes they say you've traded matches reality, as well as if the amount of BTC you've sold corresponds to the amount that you have deposited? And if your data shows discrepancies, can you please also contact support?

I'm sure there's some kind of issue with the way the site is tracking trading data and I'm sure it can be fixed. However, at the moment I have conducted a significant amount of business on Stocks.Exchange and I cannot obtain accurate data about it. I'm hoping if the problem is more widespread and they are hearing from more people about it, that will help them to track the problem down and fix it as well as be more motivated to do so.

Sorry I always seem to be the one finding problems with our exchanges. Not really my dream role...

Here are my results:

Deposit History > Displayed Results & Export Results = Accurate.
Withdrawal History > Displayed Results & Export Results = Accurate.
Order History > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User Trade History > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User Analysis > Displayed Results = Accurate. (no export option)
Report > User History > Displayed Results & Exported Results = Inaccurate.

Is that the same for you? If so, I would recommend to make sure they know exactly where the issue. Where there is so many options it would be easy to look at the wrong area and not find the problem.

Side note, if you are getting the same results as me, you can get the accurate data by using the other options. For user trade history, pick the full range of dates, copy the data and paste it into notepad then copy from notepad to excel.

I hadn't done much with the other options before reading your post because at first glance the data from those other options does not appear to have all the information I need. The "user history" option really presents the data in the best form for me to use. The only problem is it's wrong.

I did some preliminary copy/pasting and then analysis of both the "User Trade History" and "User Analysis" data. I have found that what they show is accurate or at least close (there's about a 0.09 BTC discrepancy between what I deposited and what I spent but it's possible that discrepancy is accounted for by fees I'm not seeing, although it looks like I paid all my fees in NOTE. In any case, that's better than a 7.25 BTC or so discrepancy!).

With that said, both the "User Trade History" and "User Analysis" show incomplete data. For example, I can get an accurate total of how many DNotes I bought only in the "User Analysis" dataset, but not in the "User Trade History" dataset. And I can get a nearly accurate total of how many BTC I sold in the "User Analysis" dataset but not the "User Trade History" dataset. Both of those datasets are also cluttered with more information than I would ever want on all the orders I placed and subsequently canceled!

I believe if I got desperate I could end up with an accurate set of transaction history data if I really did a lot of work with the other options, including deleting the data for unfilled orders, and combining the info from "User Analysis" and "User Trade Data" and deleting the duplicates, and then matching up each order with its corresponding buy amount, sell amount and fee using the timestamp... But seriously, that is a lot more work than I'd have to do to get accurate data off other exchanges! I wouldn't necessarily want to go through all that every month and I doubt anyone else would either. If Mercatox didn't also have issues (though its data export works perfectly!) and there were other trading platform options with decent volume, that would be enough to make me pull all my funds and quit trading there. But right now, the choices are to deal with Stocks.Exchange's issues with data export accuracy or deal with Mercatox' issues with... everything else, or deal with super low volume platforms. Not exactly a great situation here...

I will keep working with support. It does appear that Stocks.Exchange's base data is accurate and that there is something wrong with one or more of the formulas they use to come up with the data they display (and export) in "User History." Hopefully they can figure it out and fix it. If they do, Stocks.Exchange will be a great platform to use.

They do seem to be a pretty good platform. So far great experience, the only issue I had was with their API, but that was due to an upgrade they were working on.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I'm having an issue with Stocks Exchange right now. It's a new problem for me, but I'm wondering if anyone else who's bought or sold DNotes on Stocks.Exchange also has this issue. You may not know it yet, but will soon find out if you attempt to export your data.

The issue is that I exported all my transaction data through their site. When I look at the data, it shows me buying over 1.5 million NOTE through their site, including a few single large trades of around 100K, 200K, and 300K NOTE during the second half of June. I haven't gone back and checked but I'm pretty sure those purchases would have exceeded the daily trading volumes there as the NOTE/BTC markets were just getting started. I did not buy 1.5 million DNotes on Stocks.Exchange. I bought less than 500K total on that site. My data also shows me having deposited 3.16 BTC but having sold (traded for DNotes) 10.75 BTC.

I've had some back and forth with support about this issue. I'm wondering if anyone else who's traded DNotes on Stocks.Exchange has had this issue. If you don't know, can you export your complete transaction data and then go over it closely--see if the amount of DNotes they say you've traded matches reality, as well as if the amount of BTC you've sold corresponds to the amount that you have deposited? And if your data shows discrepancies, can you please also contact support?

I'm sure there's some kind of issue with the way the site is tracking trading data and I'm sure it can be fixed. However, at the moment I have conducted a significant amount of business on Stocks.Exchange and I cannot obtain accurate data about it. I'm hoping if the problem is more widespread and they are hearing from more people about it, that will help them to track the problem down and fix it as well as be more motivated to do so.

Sorry I always seem to be the one finding problems with our exchanges. Not really my dream role...

Here are my results:

Is that the same for you? If so, I would recommend to make sure they know exactly where the issue. Where there is so many options it would be easy to look at the wrong area and not find the problem.

Side note, if you are getting the same results as me, you can get the accurate data by using the other options. For user trade history, pick the full range of dates, copy the data and paste it into notepad then copy from notepad to excel.

I hadn't done much with the other options before reading your post because at first glance the data from those other options does not appear to have all the information I need. The "user history" option really presents the data in the best form for me to use. The only problem is it's wrong.

I did some preliminary copy/pasting and then analysis of both the "User Trade History" and "User Analysis" data. I have found that what they show is accurate or at least close (there's about a 0.09 BTC discrepancy between what I deposited and what I spent but it's possible that discrepancy is accounted for by fees I'm not seeing, although it looks like I paid all my fees in NOTE. In any case, that's better than a 7.25 BTC or so discrepancy!).

With that said, both the "User Trade History" and "User Analysis" show incomplete data. For example, I can get an accurate total of how many DNotes I bought only in the "User Analysis" dataset, but not in the "User Trade History" dataset. And I can get a nearly accurate total of how many BTC I sold in the "User Analysis" dataset but not the "User Trade History" dataset. Both of those datasets are also cluttered with more information than I would ever want on all the orders I placed and subsequently canceled!

I believe if I got desperate I could end up with an accurate set of transaction history data if I really did a lot of work with the other options, including deleting the data for unfilled orders, and combining the info from "User Analysis" and "User Trade Data" and deleting the duplicates, and then matching up each order with its corresponding buy amount, sell amount and fee using the timestamp... But seriously, that is a lot more work than I'd have to do to get accurate data off other exchanges! I wouldn't necessarily want to go through all that every month and I doubt anyone else would either. If Mercatox didn't also have issues (though its data export works perfectly!) and there were other trading platform options with decent volume, that would be enough to make me pull all my funds and quit trading there. But right now, the choices are to deal with Stocks.Exchange's issues with data export accuracy or deal with Mercatox' issues with... everything else, or deal with super low volume platforms. Not exactly a great situation here...

I will keep working with support. It does appear that Stocks.Exchange's base data is accurate and that there is something wrong with one or more of the formulas they use to come up with the data they display (and export) in "User History." Hopefully they can figure it out and fix it. If they do, Stocks.Exchange will be a great platform to use.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
FINRA – Here’s How to Avoid Crypto Stock Scams​

https://www.dnotesedu.com/2018/09/finra-heres-how-to-avoid-crypto-stock-scams

The Financial Regulatory Authority (FINRA) has published an article with advice on how to avoid cryptocurrency stock scams. Fraud is so rampant within the industry, particularly with ICOs, it is making it very difficult for legitimate projects to earn the trust of investors. As with any other type of investment, these companies should be held to the same standards when determining their viability as a business.

Read the rest on DNotesEDU
legendary
DNotes

Here are my results:

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

I somehow liked the NLexch, but now the trading there is pretty most dead Roll Eyes Unfortunately I have no experience with Stocks Exchange, from NLexch I moed to Mercatox. Though I still have an open order at NLexch Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

legendary
DNotes
DNotes Global Payment Network: The Power and Promise of Blockchain Integrated Invoicing

The distributed ledger system that most people know as the blockchain is a truly ingenious innovation with many positive world-changing implications. It not only enables digital currencies to thrive, but also provides new options for self-empowering digital payments and new ways to maintain time-stamped, immutable record-keeping. Merchants will be able to eventually use digital currencies for 100% of a new generation of debit and credit card transactions, while enjoying the benefit of a completely auditable transaction trail thanks to the blockchain.

Before that vision can become a reality, however, there are many challenges and obstacles that need to be overcome. Fortunately, DNotes Global Inc is committed to identifying those challenges and creating viable solutions that overcome obstacles. DNotes’ Blockchain Integrated Invoicing is one clear example of that commitment.

Blockchain integrated invoicing is designed to be a critical and strategically linked component of the DNotes global payment system, ultimately helping DNotes to meet its goal of becoming an inclusive digital currency in global commerce for the benefit of everyone. In this article, I will elaborate on why it is important and how it fits into this vision.

Continue Reading....

https://medium.com/dnotes-global/dnotes-global-payment-network-the-power-and-promise-of-blockchain-integrated-invoicing-995893c0ce62
U.S. Lawmaker Hosting Crypto Roundtable to Discuss Regulatory Approach for Industry

https://dcebrief.com/u-s-lawmaker-hosting-crypto-roundtable-to-discuss-regulatory-approach-for-industry/
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Pay Checkout is now available.

Very nice! I see you're covering the spread  Cheesy.  Easy to install and easy to use, this should catch on!

Thanks! We plan to make DNotes Pay as easy and versatile as possible.
legendary
DNotes
I just dropped by to say hi Smiley It is evening here in my part of the world and the end of the weekend, I hope all of you spent it well Wink

We will see what happens in Crypto in general tomorrow, now there was a positive trend for a few days, let's hope it will continue that way Cool

Also I think that it was not mentioned here for some time now, but DNotes also has Reddit page. So if anyone would like to subscribe to their Reddit community, you can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DNotes/

Hope you had a great weekend as well Amadeus! Reddit is great for the organization of content, love the format, and would love to see more of our people support us there.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
I just dropped by to say hi Smiley It is evening here in my part of the world and the end of the weekend, I hope all of you spent it well Wink

We will see what happens in Crypto in general tomorrow, now there was a positive trend for a few days, let's hope it will continue that way Cool

Also I think that it was not mentioned here for some time now, but DNotes also has Reddit page. So if anyone would like to subscribe to their Reddit community, you can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DNotes/
California Campaign Watchdog Agency Bans Crypto Donations to Candidates

https://dcebrief.com/california-campaign-watchdog-bans-crypto-donations-to-candidates/
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Very nice! I see you're covering the spread  Cheesy.  Easy to install and easy to use, this should catch on!
legendary
DNotes

DNotes Pay Checkout is a universal eCommerce integration solution for integration in shopping cart checkout pages to accept DNotes as payment for good and services. Created primarily for those who have their own custom coded checkout system, but also capable of integration with commercial eCommerce platforms if you have the proper coding experience to implement it.

DNotes Pay Checkout is integrated with Smokey's Gardens website and available to use to purchase from smokeysgardens.com using DNotes.

Building on DNotes Pay Checkout, we will be creating plugins and integration scripts for the most common shopping carts, payment systems, and eCommerce platforms. This will make DNotes Pay "plug and play" capable for most merchants and vendors.

There are many versions of DNotes Pay already available. So far we have focused on the individual seller, ease of use, and minimal requirements, which allows anyone regardless of their needs the capability to start selling goods and services with DNotes. Now with DNotes Pay Checkout, we are able to offer a solution suitable for small business, merchants, and vendors who already sell products online to integrate DNotes Pay.

https://github.com/DNotesCoin/dnotespay_checkout

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
I'll wait! Thank you!

No problem at all, the process doesn't take long most of the time. We will get back to you shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: