Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 78. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Hi DNotes, could you please tell me why the DNotes wallet show maintenance mode on Mercatox?

Hey BTCWise, everything is fine on the network. They seem to do a lot of wallet maintenance. I would recommend opening a support ticket. If it takes more than a few days, let me know and I will get in touch with them.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hi DNotes, could you please tell me why the DNotes wallet show maintenance mode on Mercatox?
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hello everyone. Hope ya'll are well. Just wanted to know if there are any decent charting platforms I can use for DNotes. It seems TradingView is still pulling info from Poloniex. Would it be possible to ask them to update their data so it can pull info from Mercatox. Regards,

Hey BTCWise, doing well here, hope you are doing well too. I sent in a request to see if they can add our main exchanges. There are quite a few chart websites that have DNotes current data charts, but I'm not sure they are comparable to what you're looking for. TradingView allows users to go in and create their charts, is that what you are looking for?

Hi DNotes, great hearing from you. Glad to hear all is well on your end. Yes, I am well. Been accumulating my DNotes on the exchange. I was hoping to use the ability to create charts in order to analyse for later use. TradingView is the only charting platform I can use for DNotes but not at the moment cause its still using Poliniex API. Glad you sent a request to add Mercatox. Thanks for the reply. Regards,

Understood, if I find another with similar capabilities or they respond I'll definitely let you know.
Hello everyone. Hope ya'll are well. Just wanted to know if there are any decent charting platforms I can use for DNotes. It seems TradingView is still pulling info from Poloniex. Would it be possible to ask them to update their data so it can pull info from Mercatox. Regards,

Hey BTCWise, doing well here, hope you are doing well too. I sent in a request to see if they can add our main exchanges. There are quite a few chart websites that have DNotes current data charts, but I'm not sure they are comparable to what you're looking for. TradingView allows users to go in and create their charts, is that what you are looking for?

Hi DNotes, great hearing from you. Glad to hear all is well on your end. Yes, I am well. Been accumulating my DNotes on the exchange. I was hoping to use the ability to create charts in order to analyse for later use. TradingView is the only charting platform I can use for DNotes but not at the moment cause its still using Poliniex API. Glad you sent a request to add Mercatox. Thanks for the reply. Regards,
legendary
DNotes

Fair points. It looks like a shift is beginning to happen toward more legitimacy, but establishing a foot hold as a new project will continue to be difficult. We get approached daily from new and even some established exchanges, and a variety of services for ICO's, most claiming to be the best and asking for astronomical fees. I'm positive many are just scams of one form or another.

This industry is rapidly evolving, probably faster than and in more complex ways than any other we have seen. The important thing for DNotes to survive and eventually thrive, which we've known this from the very beginning, don't deviate and stay the course.

I agree on that point, I have qoute a few contacts on LinkedIn and often someone contacts me with some ridiculous idea Roll Eyes I'm astonished to see how many scams (and scammers) are really out there. And I'm also thinking about writing blog post about that in the near future Wink In that case I'll post link here and you will be also able to find it on my small web page dedicated to crypto currencies, http://cryptoprimoz.tk/  Cheesy

Excellent Amadeus, sounds like a great idea. I am glad to see you are getting more and more involved! You've written some amazing articles.
legendary
DNotes

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

Fair points. It looks like a shift is beginning to happen toward more legitimacy, but establishing a foot hold as a new project will continue to be difficult. We get approached daily from new and even some established exchanges, and a variety of services for ICO's, most claiming to be the best and asking for astronomical fees. I'm positive many are just scams of one form or another.

This industry is rapidly evolving, probably faster than and in more complex ways than any other we have seen. The important thing for DNotes to survive and eventually thrive, which we've known this from the very beginning, don't deviate and stay the course.

I agree on that point, I have qoute a few contacts on LinkedIn and often someone contacts me with some ridiculous idea Roll Eyes I'm astonished to see how many scams (and scammers) are really out there. And I'm also thinking about writing blog post about that in the near future Wink In that case I'll post link here and you will be also able to find it on my small web page dedicated to crypto currencies, http://cryptoprimoz.tk/  Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
UK MPs Call for Regulation to End Crypto ‘Wild West’

https://dcebrief.com/uk-mps-call-for-regulation-to-end-crypto-wild-west/
legendary
DNotes

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Just checking in, been on the road a lot these past months. Everyone doing ok? Surviving this crazy market of ours?  Grin

Hey RJF, always glad to hear form you. Let us know if you happen to be down our direction, would be good to see you again. Surviving of course, always, crazy for sure. Hah. A group of us will be in Chicago for the next few days with Alan.

We are planning on getting an Airstream seeing more of the Country, may well be in your area in the not too distant future!
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Just checking in, been on the road a lot these past months. Everyone doing ok? Surviving this crazy market of ours?  Grin

Oh hello, long time no see Cheesy

Well I'm fine, thank you. Hope you are also doing well Wink

I had seen a few more coins die in a meanwhile, unfortunately also some of those in which I invested at the beginning of my trade and I was still holding to some of those Roll Eyes But OK, I accepted the fact that losses are the essential part of the cryptoworld  Wink All that troubles on the market just strengthened my believe that DNotes is on the right path and that I'm sticking with them as my long term investment Grin

How are you surviving this crypto winter?  Cheesy

Just hodling and waiting it out, won't be long now. Remember, coin projects are answerable to Darwin just like plants and animals!  Grin
legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
I really really liked your project. Already wanna buy your tokens. Thanks for the development.

Thank you mahmutyes, appreciate the comments. If you would like to help join us on social media and share out content.
https://www.facebook.com/DNotesCoin/
https://t.me/dnotescoin
https://www.youtube.com/user/dnotescoin
https://twitter.com/DNotesCoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I really really liked your project. Already wanna buy your tokens. Thanks for the development.
legendary
DNotes
NY AG Report Finds Crypto Exchanges Vulnerable to Manipulation

https://dcebrief.com/ny-ag-report-finds-crypto-exchanges-vulnerable-to-manipulation/

The attached report is well worth a read, the most interesting slide:

Merit: 102
NY AG Report Finds Crypto Exchanges Vulnerable to Manipulation

https://dcebrief.com/ny-ag-report-finds-crypto-exchanges-vulnerable-to-manipulation/
legendary
DNotes

Hey RJF, always glad to hear form you. Let us know if you happen to be down our direction, would be good to see you again. Surviving of course, always, crazy for sure. Hah. A group of us will be in Chicago for the next few days with Alan.
Pages:
Jump to: