Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 76. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I'll wait! Thank you!
I sent the wallet address. How long will you consider?
Thank you I understand only send wallet address
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
I only send wallet address with no coins?

There is a review process and once reviewed we can send you a special wallet and an address to send them to.
I only send wallet address with no coins?
legendary
DNotes
I still have coins in my old wallet, can't I exchange them for new coins?

Yes, you certainly can. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your old wallet addresses and we can check them and initiate the swap process.
legendary
DNotes
You have 2 of the purse, I for Win64 ?

This is the full staking wallet download and the one I believe you are looking for:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes2.0/releases/download/2.0.2/dnotes-qt.exe

The other one is the electrum lite wallet.
I still have coins in my old wallet, can't I exchange them for new coins?
You have 2 of the purse, I for Win64 ?
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Pay Checkout is now available.

DNotes Pay Checkout is a universal eCommerce integration solution for integration in shopping cart checkout pages to accept DNotes as payment for good and services. Created primarily for those who have their own custom coded checkout system, but also capable of integration with commercial eCommerce platforms if you have the proper coding experience to implement it.

DNotes Pay Checkout is integrated with Smokey's Gardens website and available to use to purchase from smokeysgardens.com using DNotes.

Building on DNotes Pay Checkout, we will be creating plugins and integration scripts for the most common shopping carts, payment systems, and eCommerce platforms. This will make DNotes Pay "plug and play" capable for most merchants and vendors.

There are many versions of DNotes Pay already available. So far we have focused on the individual seller, ease of use, and minimal requirements, which allows anyone regardless of their needs the capability to start selling goods and services with DNotes. Now with DNotes Pay Checkout, we are able to offer a solution suitable for small business, merchants, and vendors who already sell products online to integrate DNotes Pay.

https://github.com/DNotesCoin/dnotespay_checkout

legendary
DNotes
legendary
DNotes
Hello dears! Tell me where you can download a new wallet?

Welcome Svoa, you can get the latest wallet from our website https://dnotescoin.com/
legendary
DNotes
This venture is superior to anything other. Great venture with Great colleagues and the group behind
GOOD LUCK GUYS

Welcome to the DNotes forum Clif4d, and thank you!
Hello dears! Tell me where you can download a new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Everyone should read this when you have a little time on your hands:

"The Myth of the Robber Barons"

https://fee.org/articles/how-the-myth-of-the-robber-barons-began-and-why-it-persists/

Good to see you around, RJF.

I took a quick tour of the book you recommended. Fascinating and thought provoking. I am all for limited government. Our industry has proven that without some rules and regulations, leadership, and guidance, things can be quite reckless and chaotic. But extreme expansion of government intervention and regulatory control are wasteful, destructive, and stifles the entrepreneur spirit.  

Well said Alan, and frighteningly true.

It's also quite eye opening to see how much influence writers and the press have over what we believe and hold as truth and fact. I blame the educational system for a lot of it. Schools no longer teach us how to think on our feet, they teach us how to follow the loudest protester. This will be our undoing if we allow it to continue. Without an opinion of our own, forged in research and knowledge, we are forced to follow popular opinion created by fools. We see this everyday in the our so call "Press" Don't know how to fix it but, I know it has to be fixed, and soon.

No doubt, the path higher education has chosen in educating our kids these days is frightening. I fear that many of them will be misguided with false expectation.

I have often said that it is bad enough to be fooled by others – but the worst of all is to fool ourselves. I have been seeing a touch of that even in our industry. Instant success is a lucky draw and not sustainable. Persistent hard work in doing the right thing the right wisely is much more dependable and sustainable over one’s life time. We should not promote dependency or discourage and retard the efforts of those who are constructive contributors to society. 

It is our mission at DNotes to lead and be the role model that success does not have to happen overnight, or our birth without having to work for it. Being steadfast and fully committed to our vision of building an inclusive trusted digital currency for the benefit of everyone is of utmost importance to us.
Don’t fool ourselves – it has not been and will not be easy. But we know that we are on the right path that is worthy of our efforts and scarify. After almost five years in building a solid foundation, we are now getting ready to make the next big move. 

I have always believed that what you get out of a thing is directly proportional to what you put into it, the "no free lunch" philosophy. Both my parents were children of  immigrants, my mother's side Italian and my Fathers side French. They worked very hard to fit in and become productive members of society, something that doesn't happen any more. Now we are expected to give up our values and bend to others. Sorry, not happening here. I give respect because it has been earned, not because it has been demanded. One of the reasons I was attracted to DNotes early on, work ethic, a desire to be the best and devotion to a cause, glad that hasn't changed!

Thank you. We believe in leading by example. As I mentioned various times in the past, we have been casting a very wide net to be inclusive of everyone. Hopefully, one day we can help to change things a little for the better.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
New Congressional Blockchain Caucus Co-Chair to Introduce Pro-Crypto Legislation

https://dcebrief.com/new-congressional-blockchain-caucus-co-chair-to-introduce-pro-crypto-legislation/
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

https://fee.org/articles/how-the-myth-of-the-robber-barons-began-and-why-it-persists/

I took a quick tour of the book you recommended. Fascinating and thought provoking. I am all for limited government. Our industry has proven that without some rules and regulations, leadership, and guidance, things can be quite reckless and chaotic. But extreme expansion of government intervention and regulatory control are wasteful, destructive, and stifles the entrepreneur spirit.  

It's also quite eye opening to see how much influence writers and the press have over what we believe and hold as truth and fact. I blame the educational system for a lot of it. Schools no longer teach us how to think on our feet, they teach us how to follow the loudest protester. This will be our undoing if we allow it to continue. Without an opinion of our own, forged in research and knowledge, we are forced to follow popular opinion created by fools. We see this everyday in the our so call "Press" Don't know how to fix it but, I know it has to be fixed, and soon.

No doubt, the path higher education has chosen in educating our kids these days is frightening. I fear that many of them will be misguided with false expectation.

I have often said that it is bad enough to be fooled by others – but the worst of all is to fool ourselves. I have been seeing a touch of that even in our industry. Instant success is a lucky draw and not sustainable. Persistent hard work in doing the right thing the right wisely is much more dependable and sustainable over one’s life time. We should not promote dependency or discourage and retard the efforts of those who are constructive contributors to society. 

It is our mission at DNotes to lead and be the role model that success does not have to happen overnight, or our birth without having to work for it. Being steadfast and fully committed to our vision of building an inclusive trusted digital currency for the benefit of everyone is of utmost importance to us.
Don’t fool ourselves – it has not been and will not be easy. But we know that we are on the right path that is worthy of our efforts and scarify. After almost five years in building a solid foundation, we are now getting ready to make the next big move. 

I have always believed that what you get out of a thing is directly proportional to what you put into it, the "no free lunch" philosophy. Both my parents were children of  immigrants, my mother's side Italian and my Fathers side French. They worked very hard to fit in and become productive members of society, something that doesn't happen any more. Now we are expected to give up our values and bend to others. Sorry, not happening here. I give respect because it has been earned, not because it has been demanded. One of the reasons I was attracted to DNotes early on, work ethic, a desire to be the best and devotion to a cause, glad that hasn't changed!
legendary

Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: