Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 99. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Great work on the Word Press Plugin.  We are excepting DNotes for payments, and offering discounts for those paying by Notes.  Our page https://bitcoinmarketshare.com/advertising/ has the new plugin in place and we have received positive feedback already. As we grow so grows DNotes! Thanks

Excellent bitcoinmarketshare! I believe you are the first to use DNotes Pay on your website. We greatly appreciate your support and enthusiasm for DNotes.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Great work on the Word Press Plugin.  We are excepting DNotes for payments, and offering discounts for those paying by Notes.  Our page https://bitcoinmarketshare.com/advertising/ has the new plugin in place and we have received positive feedback already. As we grow so grows DNotes! Thanks
legendary
DNotes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I totally agree with the previous post about DNotes Vault! It is a tool of great value and I can just wish that every other coin out there would have such easy way to securely store the coins Undecided

Exactly. Everything we do is done for good reason. At the time DNotes Vault was created, there were rampant failures on the part of exchanges and bad actors that were causing many of them to collapse. The security simply wasn't good enough. DNotes Vault is unique in that it gives our community a place where their DNotes are guaranteed to be safe. We are so confident in our security processes that we even provide a guarantee on funds stored there.

To us, it was a no brainer to create something that was useful to the community and would save so many potential thefts and cases of fraud like we had seen during 2014 before we released the DNotes Vault, even if it wasn't as 'hype' marketable as say developing something intrinsic to the currency itself at the time. In the long term, its real value will prove to be immense.

Many times, the one that does not get noticed carries the day...
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
I totally agree with the previous post about DNotes Vault! It is a tool of great value and I can just wish that every other coin out there would have such easy way to securely store the coins Undecided

Exactly. Everything we do is done for good reason. At the time DNotes Vault was created, there were rampant failures on the part of exchanges and bad actors that were causing many of them to collapse. The security simply wasn't good enough. DNotes Vault is unique in that it gives our community a place where their DNotes are guaranteed to be safe. We are so confident in our security processes that we even provide a guarantee on funds stored there.

To us, it was a no brainer to create something that was useful to the community and would save so many potential thefts and cases of fraud like we had seen during 2014 before we released the DNotes Vault, even if it wasn't as 'hype' marketable as say developing something intrinsic to the currency itself at the time. In the long term, its real value will prove to be immense.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Merit: 102
Anyone else having Mercatox issues today? Have a stuck withdrawal from Merc to the vault, "processing" for over 12 hrs now...

I have been wondering about this exchange. Is it safe to buy/sell NOTE on this exchange.
Would love to hear some of the experiences from using this exchange, especially when depositing and withdrawing NOTE coins.

Well, I think they are having "growing pains" is all. The DNotes wallet was unavailable for about a week earlier this month and now my withdrawal from yesterday is "stuck" in process. Their tech support is very responsive and courteous but a bit slow. So, just be careful and realize there may be a hitch or two along the way...

PS: The interface is very easy to use once you get used to it, not as cluttered as many others are.

Thanks RJF, "growing pains" sounds great. This means that volume can expect to increase for the coins listed there. They sound like Poloniex. The wallets are always unavailable. I even had one of my withdrawals stuck for 5 months. Their support really suck/ed. I guess the bigger you get the harder it is to stay on top of everything.

@DNotes Any new exchanges we can expect?

We have been working with a few, but of course it's never been a definite until it's actually listed. In fact I just received a response from one yesterday asking for more information, which is always a good sign.

That's great news. Volume is looking very good on CoinMarketCap. Should get even better when NOTE gets listed on more high volume exchanges.
I have my fingers crossed. Hopefully that exchange will list our lovely NOTE coin Grin

Regarding Poloniex, they seem to be having some issues as of late. Who was it that bought them out?

Circle, https://www.recode.net/2018/2/26/17053194/circle-poloniex-acquisition-400-million

What issues are you finding?

Apparently, the State of Delaware, where they are incorporated, sent letters to a large percentage of their customers asking if they were having problems using the exchange, especially making withdrawals. Since they are incorporated in Delaware, that's not a good sign.

https://bitcoinprice.media/us-delaware-doj-reaches-out-to-poloniex-crypto-exchange-users-if-they-have-an-issue.html

Red flags if you ask me. Glad I stopped using them. I'm just worried that so many people use exchanges to store their cryptos in those wallets. I did this when I first started with BTC. MtGox should be a prime example why you never leave your coins in an exchange wallet.

Some seem unable to learn from other peoples mistakes. I have written so many warnings about storing coins on the exchanges, but i don't think I have convinced a single person yet. One dude even said that he think the coins is much safer on the exchange then in his own wallet...

Human beings are notoriously stubborn creatures. All we can do is continue to spread the word, and stress the importance of making sound decisions about crypto management and security. Fortunately, DNotes has went out of its way to ensure that its stakeholders understand why their holdings should be stored away from the exchanges. More importantly, DNotes has made that storage as simple as possible thanks to DNotesVault's secure environment. It's easy to use, and offers multiple layers of security to provide maximum protection for every stakeholder's account holdings - AND a guarantee fund that offers even more peace of mind.
Merit: 102
Coinbase Customers in EU and Australia Can Now Use Crypto Holdings to Buy e-Gift Cards

https://dcebrief.com/coinbase-customers-in-eu-and-australia-can-now-use-crypto-holdings-to-buy-e-gift-cards/
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Anyone else having Mercatox issues today? Have a stuck withdrawal from Merc to the vault, "processing" for over 12 hrs now...

I have been wondering about this exchange. Is it safe to buy/sell NOTE on this exchange.
Would love to hear some of the experiences from using this exchange, especially when depositing and withdrawing NOTE coins.

Well, I think they are having "growing pains" is all. The DNotes wallet was unavailable for about a week earlier this month and now my withdrawal from yesterday is "stuck" in process. Their tech support is very responsive and courteous but a bit slow. So, just be careful and realize there may be a hitch or two along the way...

PS: The interface is very easy to use once you get used to it, not as cluttered as many others are.

Thanks RJF, "growing pains" sounds great. This means that volume can expect to increase for the coins listed there. They sound like Poloniex. The wallets are always unavailable. I even had one of my withdrawals stuck for 5 months. Their support really suck/ed. I guess the bigger you get the harder it is to stay on top of everything.

We have been working with a few, but of course it's never been a definite until it's actually listed. In fact I just received a response from one yesterday asking for more information, which is always a good sign.

That's great news. Volume is looking very good on CoinMarketCap. Should get even better when NOTE gets listed on more high volume exchanges.
I have my fingers crossed. Hopefully that exchange will list our lovely NOTE coin Grin

Regarding Poloniex, they seem to be having some issues as of late. Who was it that bought them out?

Circle, https://www.recode.net/2018/2/26/17053194/circle-poloniex-acquisition-400-million

Apparently, the State of Delaware, where they are incorporated, sent letters to a large percentage of their customers asking if they were having problems using the exchange, especially making withdrawals. Since they are incorporated in Delaware, that's not a good sign.

https://bitcoinprice.media/us-delaware-doj-reaches-out-to-poloniex-crypto-exchange-users-if-they-have-an-issue.html

Red flags if you ask me. Glad I stopped using them. I'm just worried that so many people use exchanges to store their cryptos in those wallets. I did this when I first started with BTC. MtGox should be a prime example why you never leave your coins in an exchange wallet.

Some seem unable to learn from other peoples mistakes. I have written so many warnings about storing coins on the exchanges, but i don't think I have convinced a single person yet. One dude even said that he think the coins is much safer on the exchange then in his own wallet...
Activity: 267
Merit: 13

I haven't been using them for a while now. They always have issues and its the first time hearing about a buyout. I am looking for a more secure and reliable exchange to call my home away from home Wink
legendary
DNotes

PS: The interface is very easy to use once you get used to it, not as cluttered as many others are. Also it may not be advisable to withdrawal large amounts in one transfer!  Grin

Agreed, I would suggest it's as safe as any exchange. I did just test withdrawing a small amount of DNotes and it went through instantly without a hitch. If I had to guess, larger withdrawals have a different process with manual intervention. So I think you may be right, smaller withdrawals will likely go through quick.

Thanks for testing the withdrawals. Glad its working Cheesy
legendary
DNotes

legendary
DNotes

PS: The interface is very easy to use once you get used to it, not as cluttered as many others are. Also it may not be advisable to withdrawal large amounts in one transfer!  Grin

Agreed, I would suggest it's as safe as any exchange. I did just test withdrawing a small amount of DNotes and it went through instantly without a hitch. If I had to guess, larger withdrawals have a different process with manual intervention. So I think you may be right, smaller withdrawals will likely go through quick.

New Video Uploaded To Our YouTube -- How To Accept DNotes On Your WordPress Website

A video tutorial showing how to install and use the DNotes Pay WordPress plugin that showcases our new automated payment scripts. DNotes Pay is one of the, if not the world's first solutions that completely removes middlemen in the payment process, while also requiring no specialist knowledge nor hardware to setup.  

Check it out at the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqKmqHiIXGk

I saw this one. Great work on developing a WordPress plugin aimed at eCommerce. This is going to be a game-changer for DNotes. We just need a few large eCommerce sites based on the WordPress platform to start using the plugin and bam, DNotes will find itself a new and lucrative market. If I may, I would recommend contacting RedBubble, Society6 and Threadless and perhaps find out if they would be willing to integrate the DNotes automated payment scripts into their platform. Keep up the good work Grin

Great idea, these sites where people can open their own shop for their own designs and creations?

Yes, those are the 3 sites I mentioned. I'm sure there are more but they are the most popular. Thousands of people use those sites to sell their designs on different products. All the logistics are covered so you as the artist don't have to worry about anything else. I have been pleading with RedBubble to payout their designers in crypto with no luck. I think it would be helpful to reach out to them an offer them an option to receive payments in the form of NOTE which can then be used to pay their designers.
Pages:
Jump to: