Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 98. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Great Interview Alan!

So I was looking at the dnotescoin.com, I dont see anything about the payment network. I think it may be a little easier for people to find that information to get started or at least understand it enough to feel like contacting you for more info.

just a thought,
Daniel

I think their waiting for more data from the field on performance and such. Won't be long now I'm sure...
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Great Interview Alan!

So I was looking at the dnotescoin.com, I dont see anything about the payment network. I think it may be a little easier for people to find that information to get started or at least understand it enough to feel like contacting you for more info.

just a thought,
Daniel
Merit: 102
Interview with Alan Yong on The Innovation Show

This is an excellent interview, one of the best, and well worth a listen to. Aidan Mccullen did a fantastic job interviewing Alan.

Author of “The Four Pillars of Business Success” and DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong Offers Insights on how to create a Digital Currency by sharing the DNotes' Vision and Strategy.

We discuss everything you need to know about the formation of digital currency from the financial crisis to the rapid rise of Bitcoin.

Alan shares the need for trust in a new industry riddled with bad actors and Ponzi schemes.

This is a must listen for novice and expert wanting to learn more about cryptocurrencies, digital currencies, bitcoin and initial coin offerings (ICOs).

https://soundcloud.com/theinnovationshow/ep-112-creating-a-digital

An excellent interview with one of the industry's most compelling personalities, and a far cry from the typical self-promotion and focus on speculative value that we so often see from other people in the industry. Alan has a knack for bringing any discussion back to the issues that people really care about. The average person hears "digital currency" and wonders why they should care about it. How does it impact their lives? What problems is it trying to solve? In short, why does it matter? Well, it does matter, but it takes a visionary futurist like Alan to make that case in terms that even laypeople can understand. Well done, Mr. Yong.
New Alan Yong Interview Stresses the Need for Trust in the Digital Currency Space

https://dcebrief.com/new-alan-yong-interview-stresses-the-need-for-trust-in-the-digital-currency-space/

Alan,

Just finished listening to your SoundCloud interview and I have to compliment you, nice job! You really made the case for Crypto explaining the issues with Fiat and governments. Very clear and concise. That quote the interviewer made from Machiavelli really sums up the state of the industry with one caveat, I think crypto supporters are more than "lukewarm", in fact, they are fanatics in most cases!  Grin
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Please disregard this post...  Grin

I would, but that charming smiley face makes it impossible to ignore.

Right! I hate the fact that you can't delete a post that was in error so, "Smiley" will have to stand in and take the credit...

Oh, BTW, for anyone interested, Mercatox got my transfer "unstuck". I can put up with "growing pains" as long as tech support is responsive, and theirs is.

KUDOS to Mercatox' support team! 

Good to know buddy, glad you got your coins out safely. Thank you for the update Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Interview with Alan Yong on The Innovation Show

This is an excellent interview, one of the best, and well worth a listen to. Aidan Mccullen did a fantastic job interviewing Alan.

Author of “The Four Pillars of Business Success” and DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong Offers Insights on how to create a Digital Currency by sharing the DNotes' Vision and Strategy.

We discuss everything you need to know about the formation of digital currency from the financial crisis to the rapid rise of Bitcoin.

Alan shares the need for trust in a new industry riddled with bad actors and Ponzi schemes.

This is a must listen for novice and expert wanting to learn more about cryptocurrencies, digital currencies, bitcoin and initial coin offerings (ICOs).

https://soundcloud.com/theinnovationshow/ep-112-creating-a-digital

Right! I hate the fact that you can't delete a post that was in error so, "Smiley" will have to stand in and take the credit...

Oh, BTW, for anyone interested, Mercatox got my transfer "unstuck". I can put up with "growing pains" as long as tech support is responsive, and theirs is.

That is fantastic. Mercatox does seem to be very responsive, especially when you consider where they're at in their development as an exchange. Even some more well-known and established exchanges have endured these types of tech concerns, and some of them took even longer to acknowledge the need for improved customer service and responsiveness (Coinbase, for example, was very slow to realize the need for improvements in that area. They're much better now).

The good news is that any future DNotes exchange will have that focus on customer service baked into the cake before it's placed in the oven, rather than adding it as frosting after it's been sitting on the counter for several days.
New YouTube Video -- Using DNotes Pay For Pay-Per-Period Services

Demonstrating the use case of DNotes pay for pay-per-period subscription-based services. We show how software can be purchased on a casual, per-use, or ongoing basis charged at small fractional levels. We will be following up with another video that shows how our trading bot can be used.

Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9myDnwR7SF0&t=

Great job on the video Tim!

DNotes Pay, Pay-Per-Period is a unique way for software developers to sell their software. Even if you are not a software developer I recommend watching the video demonstration.

Pay-Per-Period, especially when dealing with smaller transactions, doesn't make sense when using traditional payment processing methods. This model opens up new opportunities for developers that will make their software more competitive in the marketplace.

Some of the benefits include:
Makes it possible to accept many small payments instead of paying a fee on every transaction and losing most of your profit to the payment processing companies.
Makes it possible to accept payments directly from the software without the need for a server side payment processing.
Payments are made directly from one party to another without the need for a middle man.
Makes it possible for customers to use software on their terms.
Makes it possible for the customer to test the software before paying full price.
& more

I'm sure many of you can relate to this scenario if you ever needed software for a one time use, or software that you might only use once in a while, and couldn't justify the price or justify locking yourself into some subscription agreement. So you either try to find some alternative, open source or free, or you just skip what it is you are working on. But imagine instead, you could just purchase access to that software for just 1 day for a very small fee? Would you be much more likely to purchase and use that software?

This is something a software developer can use and significantly benefit from today. Although there is still a fee if you want to exchange your DNotes into cash, but it can be a single fee for hundreds or thousands of transactions instead of paying hundreds or thousands of individual fees.

The source code for integration, in C# is available here:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/dnotespay-sw-poc

That's a brilliant solution to a very common problem. I can't count the number of times I have either purchased software that I only needed to use for an hour or two every few months. And there have been even more instances in which I have decided not to purchase useful software because I only needed to use it for one or two quick operations and couldn't justify the expense. By providing a new way for that software to be sold on an as-needed basis, you can eliminate that frustration users sometimes experience when they purchase something they rarely need to use, and provide developers with an opportunity to avoid missing out on those customer transactions. Talk about a win-win...

legendary
DNotes

Demonstrating the use case of DNotes pay for pay-per-period subscription-based services. We show how software can be purchased on a casual, per-use, or ongoing basis charged at small fractional levels. We will be following up with another video that shows how our trading bot can be used.

Check it out here:

Great job on the video Tim!

DNotes Pay, Pay-Per-Period is a unique way for software developers to sell their software. Even if you are not a software developer I recommend watching the video demonstration.

Pay-Per-Period, especially when dealing with smaller transactions, doesn't make sense when using traditional payment processing methods. This model opens up new opportunities for developers that will make their software more competitive in the marketplace.

Some of the benefits include:
Makes it possible to accept many small payments instead of paying a fee on every transaction and losing most of your profit to the payment processing companies.
Makes it possible to accept payments directly from the software without the need for a server side payment processing.
Payments are made directly from one party to another without the need for a middle man.
Makes it possible for customers to use software on their terms.
Makes it possible for the customer to test the software before paying full price.
& more

I'm sure many of you can relate to this scenario if you ever needed software for a one time use, or software that you might only use once in a while, and couldn't justify the price or justify locking yourself into some subscription agreement. So you either try to find some alternative, open source or free, or you just skip what it is you are working on. But imagine instead, you could just purchase access to that software for just 1 day for a very small fee? Would you be much more likely to purchase and use that software?

This is something a software developer can use and significantly benefit from today. Although there is still a fee if you want to exchange your DNotes into cash, but it can be a single fee for hundreds or thousands of transactions instead of paying hundreds or thousands of individual fees.

The source code for integration, in C# is available here:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/dnotespay-sw-poc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Great work on the Word Press Plugin.  We are excepting DNotes for payments, and offering discounts for those paying by Notes.  Our page https://bitcoinmarketshare.com/advertising/ has the new plugin in place and we have received positive feedback already. As we grow so grows DNotes! Thanks

I checked out the DNotes pay button on your website and it looks really great. I don't need advertising right now, but I assume once the address received the DNotes, then the next step in the process would take place?
Hello
Yes, you are correct. The payee is moved to a contact page, we handle all advertising with a direct customer service representative. It is faster and easier to just have client email information back and forth at times. However, one on one telephone contact helps ensures client satisfaction.

Keep up the good work DNotes Team!
Activity: 846
Merit: 535

Check it out here:

legendary
DNotes
Great work on the Word Press Plugin.  We are excepting DNotes for payments, and offering discounts for those paying by Notes.  Our page https://bitcoinmarketshare.com/advertising/ has the new plugin in place and we have received positive feedback already. As we grow so grows DNotes! Thanks

I checked out the DNotes pay button on your website and it looks really great. I don't need advertising right now, but I assume once the address received the DNotes, then the next step in the process would take place?

Once paid, it links the user to a page with the next steps and instructions. Ideally a better solution for him would be cart like environment, where it tracks orders right in wordpress, and the user can enter specific information related to their order. In the cart version of the script, the user would not have to wait for payment to process either, as it is not an instant delivery product, it would use a cron to mark the order complete once the payment was confirmed and the admin would be notified and take appropriate action.

That will be coming as well, but may take a bit longer.

Thanks for explaining it to me. I find the development process (or really the plain English summary of the development process) interesting.

The software design, or planning and problem solving parts, are certainly engaging and fun. You've had some very critical and important questions, like on CRISP, and glad you did. It gave us the opportunity to elaborate on more of the intricate details. So I'm happy to explain further or answer questions, keep em coming.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Once paid, it links the user to a page with the next steps and instructions. Ideally a better solution for him would be cart like environment, where it tracks orders right in wordpress, and the user can enter specific information related to their order. In the cart version of the script, the user would not have to wait for payment to process either, as it is not an instant delivery product, it would use a cron to mark the order complete once the payment was confirmed and the admin would be notified and take appropriate action.

Thanks for explaining it to me. I find the development process (or really the plain English summary of the development process) interesting.
Please disregard this post...  Grin

Iran Moving Forward with Plans for State Crypto in Effort to Thwart U.S. Sanctions

https://dcebrief.com/iran-moving-forward-with-plans-for-state-crypto-in-effort-to-thwart-u-s-sanctions/
legendary
DNotes

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Pages:
Jump to: