Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 29. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
crypto currency has started to be known in my country, and it also makes the government in my country forbade to use crypto currency as a valid transaction tool, but crypto currency is still allowed for trading Grin

My Country : INDONESIA
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In our country philippines some of the people dont know about cryptocurrency even reporter of the news dont know on how to say about crypto. They have a company that accept crypto and convert into fiat money. And also we have a banks that accept bitcoin. So cryptocurrency also accepted in our country but some is lack of knowledge.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In y country "Philippines" Already accepted the Bitcoin and Ethereum coin, I hope that there will be more Crypto coin will be added to our country to be used as a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 85
Yes there are a few countries that have been cryptocoins within their political boundary, due to a number of reasons.
On the other hand many countries neither banned nor legalized it, but they are open about it and are passive towards it.
In our country, cryptocurrency is neither legal nor illegal but transactions here are open. We have a coin exchange platform that is supported and licensed by the Central Bank with which local banks and remittance centers also participate.
Regulations are being drafted about it's use in the country and hopefully legalization in afterwards.
As of now, crypto are not used as it is in other countries where cafe's and stores accepts it as payment.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Crypto currency is not yet legalized here in my country but not totally banned. Many of the people here are involved to cryptosystem but I'll never had a news or ideas that there will be a establishments or company that accepting crypto currency as a mode of payment. But I believed that if our government will be legalizing it that will be the start of implementing it to my country. However, I'm hoping that time will happen. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
In ny country, the government is already working on regulations about cryptocurrency. It has recognized its use but not as anm government asset yet. However, due to several incidents of cryptocurrency investment scams, specifically bitcoin, the government is not yet endorsing its use. It is not banned but certain precautions must be considered. Last time I went home from work, I saw a jewelry store accepting cryptos as payment. This is one indication that my country is already open to its use.
Activity: 294
Many Southeast Asian countries banned the use of virtual currency on the grounds of facilitating for criminal purposes and high risk for investors. Transactions with bitcoins are so anonymous that they can be tools for crimes such as money laundering, drug trafficking, tax evasion, and illegal payments.
Activity: 252
In my country the government has taken actions limiting crypto
We have difficulty in buying and selling coin
But I believe with the development of crypto, they will soon change the decision
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Many countries in asia do not accept this technology, I do not know for sure why. Is blockchain at odds with central bank interests or what? But think they are still in the stage of waiting or doing research on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 117
Crypto currency is not yet accepted in our country but we are free to do crypto and its easily converted into our own currency. Right now government has no action yet with regards to crypto though its been in the news that some of our fellowmen are a victim of crypto scam and pyramiding. Despite of the negative news hoping that it will not give bad effect to other who is not fully aware of what is crypto about.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
From G20 meeting my country is netral for cryptocurrency, that mean my country not regulated it yet, but here crypto is very popular many people become trader, miner and also there are some cafe and restaurant also accepted crypto. Hopefully my country follow other country to regulated crypto like Japan so many more people will get benefits from it.
Activity: 87
Yes, but not all people have a good impression on it. Lots of negative  speculation about crypto currencies were being feed by the media. But there were some big companies that already accept crypto currencies and its a good sign for us who truly believe in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The central bank in our country began to ban the use of cryptocurrency for sale and purchase transactions starting early this year 2018. But we can still trade because I think the industry is still in the gray area for many countries.
Activity: 194
Yes,that is why i am ding full time with cryptocurrencies because sooner or later our country will be using cryptocurrencies instead of these fiat currencies,theres no current regulations nor restriction in our country which is great because we arent being taxed with our cryptocurrency income.All of our money coming from our trades,and mining acitivities doesnt have yet taxes that is why the profits are better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Hungary, most of the people who know about it think it's a scam or manipulation, there is extremely high tax on it(30%+, even worse for mining).
Activity: 181
In our country which is Philippines,yes ! we still dont have any regulations or some kinda restriction from using cryptocurrencies that is why we can easily convert our cryptocurrency assets into fiat without any hassle.Our government seems to be not interested in regulating cryptocurrencies they might be busy to some other things like how to stop drugs in our country.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Most of Asian Countries accepts cryptocurrencies unlike in western countries.. In my country in southeast asia you can easily buy and trade BTC and ETH and the exchanges are registered and allowed by the government
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Yes of course,we are allowed to use cryptocurrencies to pay our bills,that is why it is great to be here which is unlikely going to be happen to other countries,you can even convert your cryptocurrencies into money exchangers.Im waiting for some improvements in the future as we can see we are in a digital era which most of the people wont understand,but few years from now those countries like ours will be the wealthiest country in the world.
Activity: 476
Cryptocurrency is very well-known in my country as well. There are a lot of news spreading about the birth of cryptocurrency also crryptocurrency being popular nowadays. Some stories are true and some are not. Well, cryptocurrency being accepted in our country is a so-so. Yes you can say that it is accepted but not fully. It is accepted by, people are using cryptocurrency to invest and exchange it to our country's currency after getting some profit. It is not yet fully accepted as there are banks that forbids to transact when it terms to cryptocurrency. I think most of the countries are likely to do so. They say they didn't trust the source of income for those who use or for those coins or money that came from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 253
For now is no. There is a time that they will totally accepted cryptocurrency in my country. Even bitcoin now in my country is not legal and also it is not illegal. They will adopt all about cryptocurrencies because it will improve ones nation, to have a better life in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: