Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 26. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
In my country the use of bitcoin is not at official level and Government always aware the people to stop investing in such virtual currencies but traders are officially trading and as well as exchanges are doing theit work so i find it easy to use bitcoin and other alt coins whether Government accepts it or not
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
There is some shop online accepting crypto but not enough, however i know there will be more and more , some big shop are going to
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
My country is Ukraine, and in it the crypto currency and its operations are not banned, but not officially regulated. In the parliament there are several bills offering to legitimize the crypto currency as a type of financial assets, but the Ukrainian authorities have said that they will be guided by the experience of the European Union, but in EU is no consensus on this.
copper member
Activity: 210
No it is not accepted still people trading.. it is not illegal but govt do not support to the crypto.
May be in future they will make regulation for crypto..
Activity: 123
In my country, crypto currency still acceptable by the government, however there no such implementation that cryptocurrency  in my country is already a form of legal tender. Cryptocurrency in my country is acceptable by way of exchanging into real money, that's why there are some people in my country who works hardly in cryptocurrency in order to earn money.
Activity: 370
it is accepted in here but i think any time soon they will be ban in here because of the scammers here in our country because it is been news that it has a lot of scammers now a days
Activity: 462
Well, at least it is not banned yet and there are some projects to be developed in my country. So I hope it will bloom in the future.

Activity: 392
In my country it is neither accept or ban. I don't really think the government cares about it, they have got bigger problems on there head.. But People that are not ignorant fully embrace it here
Activity: 182
Im from Serbia, and we have a few restaurants that started accepting bitcoin lately and i saw few exchange officess that are accepting bitcoin and ethereum. I guess its slowly catching up
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Currently Bitcoin in my country is not considered a currency for payment, the government is not responsible for market fluctuations. Bitcoin is only considered as a valuable item. The government has taken urgent steps to study and propose the finalization of the legal framework for electronic money management such as Bitcoin. And so the future of Bitcoin and the Bitcoin participants in our country will be far more prosperous.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

you can find information and knowledge in various references in this forum or google about the country that rejects crypto and the country that welcomes bitcoin. I think there has been a lot of discussion about what you are saying, you should try to explore for knowledge and insight.
Activity: 8
Possible,when you have a cryptocurrency that can meet the standards of credit cards,which makes it very useful as these cryptocurrencies might fluctuate as the cryptocurrency has high volatile market.Imagine if you have $1k from your wallet and bitcoin fluctuates a lot giving you $10k in an instant isnt that great? however the opposite would be worst.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I wonder what my government doesn't support the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is so sad to know that they think that the cryptocurrency is illegal even they don't ban it.
But, I know that many societies in my country are involved in cryptocurrency world, for trading, investing, or even joining bounty or airdrop. So do I  Grin
Whatever happens, I'm sure that sometimes my country can accept the cryptocurrency and see that this is a great prospect for our future, for the future of the society. Many people lives are changing because of cryptocurrency. why should be it illegal?
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
  In my country there are no regulations for cryoto-currencies. We can use them
as we like, only when you are selling a lot for domestic currency and you are
receiving money on your bank account if it's more then 20.000 Euros you can
expect tax police to knock on your doors.
   I did not sell any of my coins yet, and I do not plan to that in next couple years.
By the time I get to selling maybe I will not need to do that. I would like new system
to takes it's place and cryoto-currencies to main mean of exchange, do I ask for much?

In my country also, there is no restriction or regulation on cyrpto currently. Government is however planning to make some laws related to it but it will still take few months.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   In my country there are no regulations for cryoto-currencies. We can use them
as we like, only when you are selling a lot for domestic currency and you are
receiving money on your bank account if it's more then 20.000 Euros you can
expect tax police to knock on your doors.
   I did not sell any of my coins yet, and I do not plan to that in next couple years.
By the time I get to selling maybe I will not need to do that. I would like new system
to takes it's place and cryoto-currencies to main mean of exchange, do I ask for much?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Crypto currency is not legal tender currency in my country but everything was fine with local trading exchanges . It was like liquid money for us . SO we used to withdraw from local exchanges without any hesitation . Now my country central bank announced crypto currency transaction with any person or organization will be banned . Still three months time frame given. After that we should rely on Localbitcoin or other alternative international exchanges.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Our country severely bans ICOs and closes the exchanges, but this does not affect the true lovers of cryptocurrencies. They still have the means to buy and trade cryptocurrencies in their hands.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
In South Africa its all legal but they are already warning tax evaders that they will be tracked if they do fiat conversions!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
What do you mean by the word accepted?
In my country crypto is not banned, but also is not used in everyday life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
According to G20 my country in netral for cryptocurrencies, in here only allowed to trade cryptocurrencies in exchange but not allowed to use it for daily transaction to buy good and service. But sometimes this rules does not make any impact for cryptocurrency community, because in my country any some restaurant and cafe accepted Bitcoin, and many people use it for individual transaction. Bitcoin is very popular in my country and the members of local exchange here continue growth.
Pages:
Jump to: