Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 23. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
After many companies decided to impose a ban on advertising crypto currency, google also decided to do it, but now you understand that all these customers get to bounty hunters who will do their work with great pleasure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
In my country about cryptocurrencies so far there are no laws. Cryptocurrency is used freely and it seems to me that this is the most ideal place for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Used in the same way as in any other country by the way of buying from hands or through bank cards. But the legislation becomes more loyal
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
in my country bitcoin is still not clearly accepted and can either be an alternative payment or not and have clear legality or not, but I have friends who can accept payments using bitcoin.
Activity: 34
In Austria you can cash out using the big trading platforms
Activity: 198
Recently, the Government of Nigeria Senate proposed the incorporation of Blockchain Technology into some parastatals. With this move I think soon Cryptocurrency will be accepted as mode of payment
Activity: 84
Yes, in my country you can exchange such cryptocurrency as bitcoin or Ethereum for cash.
Activity: 158
No, this is not beneficial to the government and banks. It seems to me that officially the cryptocurrency will never be accepted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
In my country cryptocurrency is not accepted.The government treats it like something bad.And against her believing that it's all moshennichestv
Activity: 162
Compared with the West, Eastern countries are more confined to Bitcoin. Oriental countries seem to have a higher level of bitcoin closure than Western countries. Russia is currently the largest country in the country that declared bitcoin illegal. However, China and South Korea are the two countries that have recently stepped up efforts to review and monitor the use of Bitcoin. In fact, the price of Bitcoin has fallen dramatically in the world due to the influence of the Chinese and South Korean governments continuing to rectify the cryptocurrency. According to reports, there are 100,000 signatures in Korea requesting refusal of proposals to ban cryptocurrency transactions; 30,000 signatures have requested the removal of two ministers, the Finance Department and the Legal Department, on the grounds of manipulating the market.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Not really but it is not rejected either. I think right now the government is just trying to figure out a good and effective way to tax the income of crypto investors and traders before they can start putting regulations in the market. There is no law regarding the use of bitcoin and there is no ban on it so you are free to use it as long as you do not use it for illegal activities, you are good to go.
Activity: 24
The government has taken urgent steps to study and propose the finalization of the legal framework for electronic money management such as Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
my country is still covered with this. the thing about crypto is only allowed limited investment only. but for now blockchain is being examined in my country and of course, it is the longer it will be good for the development of my country crypto later.
Activity: 100
Our government does not accept cryptocurrencies, but there are still many blind investors who have been deceived. As neighboring countries gradually accept cryptocurrencies, I think our government may try to change their attitude.
Activity: 349
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

In my country, cryptocurrency trading,exchanging is prohibited, but investing in ICOs isn't prohibited. So my local community is quite large and developed. It seems my government doesn't completely want to ban it, they just want to avoid trouble which come from a thing they don't know. A ICO in my country has scammed people for more than $ 700,000. And the government hasn't done anything , it's sad.  Angry

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
unfortunately, in my country cryptocurrency underdeveloped. I'm sitting in Russia we still have not officially allowed to engage in cryptocurrency. I am very upset about this fact and hope that the government will change its mind in the near future.
Activity: 350
Officially, it is not legalized, but many online services and shops are accepted for payment. Especially ETH and Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
My country has not yet decided how to treat the crypto currency. But there are no bans yet, but there are no permissives either. It only remains to hope for the sound mind of our politicians, I believe that the crypto currency will soon be legalized.
Activity: 138
Because of many irrational investors, the cryptocurrency has been banned in my country. However, young people still invest in cryptocurrencies through a variety of methods to earn revenue. I hope it can be legalized.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

In my Country Cryptocurrency is accepted but unregulated due to no existing law has made to regulate it but our Government central bank has not againts crypto in fact they just tell our citizens to make study first before ventured into it and this year We have 1 cryptocurrency exchange establishment  born but still in beta  this development means that Crypto has gain popularity in my country we have some crypto Mining operations too but due to rising electricity cost others abandon it and ventured into trading.
Pages:
Jump to: