Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 24. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
in my country, cryptocurrency is not prohibited and will soon be considered a bill on the legalization of cryptocurrency in my country.
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
Our country is banning encryption, but it is using blockchain technology to benefit mankind.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In my country the government forbids cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. But allow its use in investment with all the risks that must be at its own risk. Because in my country there is no regulation governing cryprocurrency. Because there are many scams on behalf of bitcoin investments, so the government gives warning.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
I have not heard of any crypto ban in my country. I think the government of my country will not ban crypto. I have heard that even some of the deputies in my country have a crypto asset.
Activity: 90
The rumors that I just saw about my country accepting cryptocurrency are not. But I think that as more and more countries accept cryptocurrencies, our government may try to change their thinking.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
for the official of the state they were debating in the Senate for the approval of the cryptocurrency. Hoping that they were recognize the cryptocurrency because in other countries cryptocurrency are banned.
crypto currencies are acceptable by few individual in my country because it has not been legalized or ban
in my country. so individuals trade, invest, accept and use it to settle bill on their own, but with the
development and innovation i believe that it will be legalized and acceptable by every body soon.
Activity: 31
for the official of the state they were debating in the Senate for the approval of the cryptocurrency. Hoping that they were recognize the cryptocurrency because in other countries cryptocurrency are banned.
Activity: 146
Of the 246 countries in the world, 99 countries (40%) currently have laws that do not restrict Bitcoin. Nearly 17 countries (7%) either limit Bitcoin transactions or believe Bitcoin is illegal. 53% of countries have not commented on the legality of bitcoin and its use in their respective countries. For Bitcoin, this is a risk factor because some countries that have not concluded may impose restrictions on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 205
In our country, officially cryptocurrency is not allowed, but many people take it for payment. Our government is now developing laws on the legal status of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Electronic money is attractive in my country. The community is growing rapidly. The government does not accept money as a currency, but is considered a commodity for the transaction. The government has warned about this currency. I believe that if e-money and government have technological and legislative improvements ... then that will be the near future of my country.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Our governments doesnt care about cryptocurrency,though they release a warning regarding the possibilities of risking their money,but other than that theres no perfect stand about this community..

And we are so lucky about this since ive been reading alot of issues about countries banning crypto or bitcoin,maybe were just being lucky having this understanding government
Activity: 1
in my country, a lot of young people know about cryptocurrency,because it is very promising,with its help you can develop,soon will be the legalization of cryptocurrency around the world
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
in my country bitcoin is still not clearly accepted and can either be an alternative payment or not and have clear legality or not, but I have friends who can accept payments using bitcoin.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
crypto currencies are acceptable by few individual in my country because it has not been legalized or ban in my country. so individuals trade, invest, accept and use it to settle bill on their own, but with the development and innovation i believe that it will be legalized and acceptable by every body soon.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

Here in the Philippines, although they are not yet classsified as legal tender, but they welcome them in open arms. It is just that the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (Philippine Central Bank in English) has still a lot to dig in about cryptocurrencies. As of now, they are classified as securities (but it can be changed later on) because the cryptocurrency trend in the Philippines is growing. The latest development that the Philippines have is that they are allowing cryptocurrency firms to operate in their country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Cryptocurrency is not illegal in our country. It is accepted in the Philippines. You can even see machines that you can buy bitcoins in every convenience stores (7/11 ). But, it has gained some bad reputation in these recent weeks. Because Bitcoin is used as a pyramid scheme to scam a lot of people. That is almost 1 Billion Php (19,260,000$). Because of lack of law that tackles that crime, the scammer ends up having a light sentence and the government did not take action with the money stolen.
Activity: 140
transactions in crypto are not accepted in our country but there is a legal procedure going on to stop put an end to this problem and i think it will be solved soon
Activity: 129
My country prohibits cryptocurrency transactions. In order to protect people who blindly follow suit to invest. However, there are still cryptocurrency frauds that have caused losses for many people.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100