Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 27. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Crypto money is not officially valid in any country. It is neither prohibition nor official in our country. After all, we are trying to evaluate our small investments, which is a money market offense.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
cryptocurrency in Indonesia has not been legalized by the government
however, people are allowed to have cryptocurrency on their personal wallet;
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
In my country, the most well-known cryptos are probably Bitcoin because after the exchange rate rises to $ 20,000, many mass media have referred to Bitcoin as a "crazy" phenomenon. Prices have been increased from $ 1000 to $ 20000 in just one year. But one thing is sad that my country does not allow cryptocurrency transactions and is not liable if individuals are at risk.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
In my country cryptocurrency like bitcoin is prohibited as a transaction tool because it is not a valid payment instrument. However he is allowed to trade as a digital asset.
Activity: 196
Of course our country is much open to the cryptocurrency,in fact the SEC is reviewing the exchanges carefully,and theres no current regulations and restrictions with the use of cryptocurrencies,not going to be a problem with us here in the philippines because the government doesnt seems to be interested with cryptocurrencies,we currently dont have any taxes which is why the profits are better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Currently, yes! But there have been some major cases wherein crypto have been used in illegal activities in our country. Our government is now on top of this issue so they have scheduled a hearing or conference about the legality or regulations governing cryptocurrency. This is quite alarming for us here who are into crypto coz difficulties in our transactions may arise due to this meeting. But we are hoping for the best and pray that our heads would see the bright side of this great system.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my country which is Philippines, the cryptocurrency industry has been roaming freely among the masses. The government abd tge central bank of the Philippines had shown interest on cryptocurrency investing and is planning to buy cryptocurrencues to be used for investment in tge future but they haven't made any progress ever since. This did however certify that they are okay with cryptocurrency investing in the cpuntry.
Activity: 181

yes it does, in my country there's still no rules against cryptocurrencies, i hope it will stay forever, because cryptocurrencies is a very good method for payment these current days, it's so simple and easy to use, so why would our country forbid us from using it?
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Yes and it is increasing everyday. We have around 10 one-way BTC to fiat ATMs, with one being two-way, meaning you can also withdraw in cash. Also, we have some local shops, where you can exchange both ways, also for ETH, so that is definitely great. A lot of shops are already accepting bitcoins, but other cryptos will have to wait. Mostly, those are shops with computer related things.
Activity: 203
Yes, crypto currency is now accepted in our country. They exchange bitcoin and ethereum but only few remittance center accept bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 299
let's hope that in time all countries will soon realize the value of crypto currency and operations with purchases can be carried out on the territory of any country)
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Many of the participants wrote "In my country..." Only if you write your country. In Turkey there is not a regulation about crypto yet and some places accept crypto. But we also wait new regulations in coming days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Our government is not making a move to ban bitcoin and they don't say that crypto currency is legal though. But some people here in our country is using cryptocurrency to scam people. And its making a bad impression on yhe mind of other people.
So far,my country has a low quality restrictions even about manipulating strict rules on streets or everywhere. I think not a problem in my country to use crypto currency inspite of no goverment approval yet. Even so,we can still access because internet if a powerful source to somehow overpower people. I think eventually my country will accept as united about crypto currency maybe not all understand right now but it will be understood soon.
Activity: 406
Our government is not making a move to ban bitcoin and they don't say that crypto currency is legal though. But some people here in our country is using cryptocurrency to scam people. And its making a bad impression on yhe mind of other people.
Activity: 294
Lucky you live in a country that legalizes digital currency. I think more and more crypto received in many countries will increase the community, and of course the more users the price will be more stable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
No certainly not, its not acceptable in my country, its actually ban here to use crypto. Still time needed to know here that the coming world will be of crypto, but still there's a hope.
Activity: 108
While not legal, but by the beginning of the summer must adopt a draft law on regulation. The good thing is that in my country there will be a World Cup. Well, just because. For my country this fiscism regime you know who. Lips sealed
Activity: 714
Merit: 260

My country does not care about it much at the moment. They would like of course if we would declare gains and pay taxes. My country is always 20 years behind with emerging stuff...
Sometimes being in countries like yours is more better than those advanced,look at those crypto users that lives there are now problematic about bitcoin or cryptocurrency status,some of them are total banning,and some are waiting for ban I issued buy governments,while in you country are chill youre free to use bitcoin.

As per OPs question well in my region government are making policies and regulation to gain taxes from cryptonians and making sure they warned people about the possibilities of joining in this community
Activity: 140

In my country, the government doesn't forbid us to use cryptocurrency as the payment method, they only make a statement that the payment currencies in our country is IDR, but they didn't stated it specifically, so they still allow us to use it
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Cryptocurrencies in my country doesn't have support from the country. Till few months back, the government was just functioning with some restrictions that doesn't affect the user community. Later on when more countries started to regulate, our country too started the process to regulate the usage.
Pages:
Jump to: