Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 25. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
in the country basically not legalize cripto but not also prohibits its like most other developing countries can only see the first movement of developed countries if they start then we will follow him, but his community now an awful lot of cripto and studied him even many online stores also provide payment via the digital money.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Yes, some countries have banned cryptocurrency, some are silent about it, while others have embraced. My country sometimes ago, was indirectly against it mainly because they are trying to protect their citizens from scam.

in our country,  cryptocurrency is known and accepted, they usually do trading and investments here specially in bitcoin, but based on what i heard and what i read, some people think that crypto currency is a type of investment scam because most of the time, they reported and broadcasted it to media that there are many people who got scammed by bitcoin. so when they hear the word  cryptocurrency, First thing that they think is “Scam“. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
In my country, cryptocurrency has not yet received General recognition . This market is trying to regulate, and to introduce a tax on profits
Activity: 357
In my country crypto currencies is now popular in a lot of ways. some people are seeking what good and bad these cryptocurrencies has and how these cryptocurrencies can change their world or their everyday livings.
Activity: 518
 Cryptocurrency is accepted all over the globe and the nature of cryptocurrency is such that you can bypass many hurdles if there is any at all. Cryptocurrency is beyond borders and really there is no restrictions for cryptocurrency if you can operate it well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My country doesn't make yet any regulation exactly about the use and legality of the cryptocurrency.
But, some issues in this country states that the bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be banned because it makes the financial system unstable and there is no regulation yet about the task for crypto.
But, I'm sure that many people in this country participate in cryptocurrencies such as joining bounty, investment, trading, and more. It seems that many people here are fond of the crypto with its benefits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 2013 Germany recognizes the legality of digital currency
2013-09 Israel recognizes the legality of digital currency
2013-10 Governor of the Bank of Israel Says Inevitable Trend of Digital Currency
2013-11 Canada Recognizes the Validity of Digital Currency
2013-12 France Recognizes the Validity of Digital Currency
2014-05 France Sets Up Digital Currency House
2013-12 China Affirms Validity of Virtual Digital Encryption Assets
2013-12 South Korea recognizes the legality of digital currency and exempts it from tax
2013-12 Poland recognizes the legality of digital currency and pays taxes
2014-05-07 Polish Ministry of Finance recognizes digital currency as a financial tool
2014-01 Singapore recognizes the legality of digital currency and pays taxes
2014-01 Italy recognizes the legitimacy of digital currencies and begins supervision
2014-02 Australia recognizes the legality of digital currencies and pays taxes
2014--02 Ukraine recognizes the legality of digital currencies and regulates
2014-03 UK Recognizes the Validity of Digital Currency and Reducing Taxes
2014-03 Japan recognizes the legality of digital currencies and regulates tax payment
2014-03 Scotland recognizes the legality of digital currency
2014-03 Indonesia recognizes the legality of digital currencies and supports transactions
2014-03-06 Denmark recognizes the legality of digital currency tax-free
2014--04 Brazil Recognizes the Validity of Digital Currency and Pays Taxes
2014--05 More than 50,000 merchants accepting digital currency payment in the Netherlands
2014-05 California Recognizes the Position of Digital Currency
2014-07 Russian Central Bank Shows Well on Digital Currency
2014-08 Philippines Recognizes the Legal Status of Digital Currency
2014-09 Belgian Government Announces Freedom of Digital Currency Trading Value Added Tax
2014-10 Finnish Revenue Agency Announces Exemption of Bitcoin Services VAT
2014-11 Australia recognizes digital currency as an asset
2014-11 California Establishes World's First Institute of Encrypted Digital Assets
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
Its undecided yet, the local government is still do some research about it, and thinking if they must legalize it or not. I do have a bad feeling about this, that they might think a strategy or what, to manipulate it, or to put a tax on it, but as long as it is legalize in our country, its fine.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
My country has completely banned the use of cryptocurrency trades, and in order to protect those blind and inexperienced mad investors.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
crypto is not really accepted in shop in my country, it is been accepted from people to people, No official acceptance and things like that and our government have not said any thing yet about crypto currency, and I don't it will be accepted because i am from a third world country where things are hard.
Activity: 66
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.
my country strongly prohibits the existence of sale and purchase transactions using virtual currency .. fear prone misused for illegal transactions, money laundering, to finance terrorism. Also affirmed in my country, all transactions conducted in the territory of the country must use a valid currency. Crypto currency circulation is also illegal because it is not achieved by the Central Bank.
Activity: 196

Many people who know crypto still have not received in some countries because there are still many other people more valuable with other currencies, but with cryptocurrency is still very helpful by many people and with so many people who invest in crypto with the long term in BTC and ETH because transact with ETH Easy
Activity: 364
There have been some issues regarding cryptocurrency in our country. But our central bank supports cryptocurrencies so they are considered legal here. It's just those illegal activities done by crooks that stains the image of crypto which results to tagging them as scams. This is why people should be educated on the functions and benefits of cryptocurrencies so as not to create a bad image of it.
Activity: 52
Yes crypto currency accept in out country because some of the banks and money exchanger accept bitcoin. Some of the people in our school know the bitcoin and they know that bitcoin can be earned without enough money to invest.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes it is. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only crypto that can be exchanged into our fiat currency but cryptocurrency as a whole is accepted and regulated here in my country. I can see a good future of crypto and enthusiasts here since regulating is something like the government has seen some potential on it but they told us to be causious as it can also be the cause of loss and scams due to uncertainty and volatility. I am actually blessed that our country has chosen to regulate crypto instead of banning for we can possibly have a good fortune with it.
Activity: 280
Currently Bitcoin in my country is not considered a currency for payment, the government is not responsible for market fluctuations. Bitcoin is only considered as a valuable item. The government has taken urgent steps to study and propose the finalization of the legal framework for electronic money management such as Bitcoin. And so the future of Bitcoin and the Bitcoin participants in our country will be far more prosperous.

Yes it is accepted in my country, there is a government agency that has been reviewing cryptocurrency exchanges, we do not have any restriction or regulations because the government do not care about it yet.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
In our country, everything is done quite silly. We have banned the sale of cryptocurrency, but not prohibited its production. There is also a well-known network of bars that calmly accepts cryptocurrency as payment. (its joke is prohibited to sell, that is, to make a cash profit, but not to buy a product) its joke.
Activity: 52
In our country philippines some of the people dont know about cryptocurrency even reporter of the news dont know on how to say about crypto. They have a company that accept crypto and convert into fiat money. And also we have a banks that accept bitcoin. So cryptocurrency also accepted in our country but some is lack of knowledge.
Yes in our country Philippines they have some company accepted bitcoin. Like coins.ph they use banks for the withdrawal and for cash in. So the bitcoin here is accepted by the government. It is a good news for the users of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
unfortunately my country prohibits the existence of bitcoin transactions, The phenomenon of electronic money is causing some legal problems, the unclear status of Bitcoin causes unclear legal consequences arising from Bitcoin phenomenon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
In my country theres no rule against cryptocurrencies. But i dont know any reseller or shop who accepting cryptocurrencies. In my country, the people accepting new stuff just when really big com panies are starting to work with it. But its already possible to buy bitcoin at the local tickets vending machine for the public transport. But not very much people are using it. So untill cryptos will be accepted here, it will take a very long time. But im prepared and already invested in!
Pages:
Jump to: