Pages:
Author

Topic: Do crypto currency accepted in your country? - page 11. (Read 2288 times)

copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Yes. Because I live in Belarus) Our government allowed crypto but I think it isn't developing now unfortunatelly(
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

Nope, using cryptocurrency to trade is illegal in my country. Recently, they also banned the import of Bitcoin Mining Hardware. Fortunately, they don't prohibit people from investing in cryptocurrency, so I can still join and invest in this market.

Activity: 115
in my country there are no laws prohibiting crypto currency at the moment. even politicians in the income diclar indicate in the income line-the Crypto currency
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
In my country is not officially accepted, however there are sites for payment of bar codes, rates are very high, but it works! Normally accept the top 10 alts.

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I guess my country is not very interested in crypto at this point so I am pretty sure it is not against it. I didn't seem to have problems so far
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
No. In Bangladesh, it is announced as illegal by our central bank. However, they are not taking any step though cause you know, the fucking stupid govt. is here. Thank god.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
There are some countries ban crypto use. Willing to know if crypto is accepted to in your country. I am wondering if Crypto currency is being used or known in your country.

In my country, officially crypto currency is forbidden as a means of payment, but it can be exchanged unofficially on the Internet for fiat and receive a payment to a bank card or bank account. At the same time, the prosecutor's office opens criminal cases against companies trying to officially accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.
Activity: 238
In my country it appears to be, let's say legal. I mean there are no laws that prevent you for using crypto but in the same time, it is not that popular in terms of buying possibilities. There are a few spots where you can buy with crypto or withdraw
Activity: 795
It is accepted in my country in a form of peer to peer not as currency in shopping mall, I know time when it will generally be accepted as money will soon come.
Activity: 210
Yeah its totaly accepted in our country but most of filipinos had join this crypto currency cause they know that doing this thing right it wiññ make there life change!! Because crypto currency is our future right??
Activity: 504
It's going to be accepted but with high regulations that ruin that "acceptation" in my opinion, so officialy it will - but I think it won't be for real and many cryptousers won't use it like it wants to be our government
Activity: 672
in my country cryptocurrency is still being opposed, and is illegal by the government, but if it is only used in terms of assets, it is permissible, but if the crypto is used for shopping and transactions, it is prohibited
Most countries like that, this is what makes large investors hesitant to invest in Crypto, but I hope that it will soon catch up with Japan that has legalized bitcoin and crypto even the Japanese state imposes taxes so as to provide additional income.
Activity: 89
Some countries have ban cryptocurrency, some are yet to know about it. Over in my country, cryptocurrency have not been in use yet or being talked about.
But i hope that cryptocurrency is embrased in my country.
Activity: 406
In my country, the crypto that are only available for use are bitcoin, ethereum, and bitcoin cash. There are companies who are already establish a platform wherein users can use cryptos like the ones above to buy things and pay bills and utilities. Its not that popular because people are hesitant and the government always warns about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
in my country cryptocurrency is still being opposed, and is illegal by the government, but if it is only used in terms of assets, it is permissible, but if the crypto is used for shopping and transactions, it is prohibited
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
certainly accepted because this currency more and more users and of course will grow in our country and also this still need in kembangin again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
I live in Russia, the birthplace of Vitalik Buterin. Unfortunately, more and more talented people are leaving the country, so the crypto currency becomes another tool of the state. I would like it to be different, but alas!
Activity: 154

Here in our country, cryptocurrency is not illegal nor legal. This is not yet discuss in our government. But now we use bitcoin to pay internet bills, loads and other payments. Cryptocurrency is slowly known in our country and most people are using it now.
Activity: 350
In our country you can easily buy the product you are interested in for Bitcoin or Ethereum. But the other cryptocurrency is not accepted yet.
Activity: 98
 We are in hope that our Government is first trying to make a structure and then go for legalizing crypto trade. Last month They have introduced taxes (18% levy) on crypto business. We believe, suggestions, discussions are going on a war footed. Some signs have come that they are nearly to accept cryptocurrency, However, I think a draft of laws is in under consideration so very soon it may be developed then hopefully cryptocurrency accepted in our country.
Pages:
Jump to: