Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 124. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 10:09:52 AM
I think that you should not sell all of your alt coins for bitcoins maybe just a few if bitcoin really does can reach that 20,000 value. But in my opinion l, bitcoin can reach that but the time is not certain. Also, selling all your altcoins would have a disadvantage incase that altcoin increases its value more than you think of. Remember that bitcoins are just like altcoin on its early stage, the only difference is that bitcoin became part of the internet and been accepted by a lot of internet people. Altcoins can become like that, they just need to find their purpose here and make people accept them as a way of payment.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
Dont sell all your coins. Hold your coins first, maybe the price will rise suddenly. what to do now is to buy more altcoins  as many as you can. Be patient Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
It depends on your trading strategy, if you see your altcoins going rise then sell it,so you have a profit while waiting in bitcoin. but its all depends on your strategy if you see altcoin have a potential then hold it.
Activity: 365
January 21, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
Bitcoin price sometimes is not predictable but the trend is going up since last week. I believe your purpose of investing altcoin by holding is to make profit and nothing else. If you want to gamble and sell all your altcoin in other to buy bitcoin, then go on. Who knows the price may rise to 20k, then it will favour you. Good luck!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 21, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
I don't think that you should sell all altcoins. There is no doubt about it that bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it is still getting investors attention. If you want to buy some, you can buy a reasonable amount, but selling all altcoins would not get you more profit.
Activity: 45
January 21, 2018, 08:57:09 AM
Maybe it could be, but until recently the price of BTC continues to decline. You better stick with your altcoin. Do not be too hasty in making decisions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
January 21, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
I suggest you, divide your coins into two groups.
The first one to coins you trust and you believe that have good potential to grow in the future.
The second one to the rest coins you have. Keep the coins of your first group. If you have gained profit from some coins of the second group sell them and buy from those of the first group.
Keep only those with lower price and wait until you have profit.
I don't know if it works but it worth trying.
Activity: 560
January 21, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
just wrote a post about it, what I think about hold or sell altcoins. I think that everything depends on the situation, because in life we ​​have different situations and everything depends on the situation in which you are, if you do not need money, it is better not to sell a token or a coin, because it can bring money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 05:08:14 AM
When Bitcoin is gonna move faster to up, u need to sell at high price altcoins and wait till bitcoin reach his target and start to accumulate altcoins in low price.
Activity: 88
January 20, 2018, 08:11:01 PM
Unfortunately here we are on a very red day, all streets are bleeding and bloody red. Hodl your portfolio and fill your bags as much as you can. Never sell all your alts in fact, from my experience alts recover earlier than bitcoin.
Activity: 294
January 20, 2018, 08:10:13 PM
If you wanted to earn much, you need to risk investing in altcoins, though bitcoin isn't that bad, but I think it would take a lot of time before the value increases especially that there is a downfall right now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 08:07:20 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
Hold them then sell them later if you have them still. The coins that you hold should be worth something if you chose the correct ones.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 02:28:56 PM
Good day,

Dont ever trade in cryptocurrency all in one.
I am not expert in trading but as i know we will increase the risk if we trade all in one. If you want to buy bitcoin, just sell a percentage of your altcoin but not all.
I agree! Need to minimize risks, it is impossible to keep all the money in one place, otherwise you can lose everything.
It seems to me that any decision of each user and merchant of crypto currency will be correct. Because it is the sharp one that is determined by the things you do. If you do not sell altcoin for Bitcoin, then you can lose. Equally the opposite.
Activity: 110
January 20, 2018, 02:14:39 PM
It depends on how you trade, if you think those altcoins worth holding for long and also if they have huge potential then there is no need selling your altcoins.
Activity: 320
January 20, 2018, 01:57:46 PM
Good day,

Dont ever trade in cryptocurrency all in one.
I am not expert in trading but as i know we will increase the risk if we trade all in one. If you want to buy bitcoin, just sell a percentage of your altcoin but not all.
I agree! Need to minimize risks, it is impossible to keep all the money in one place, otherwise you can lose everything.
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
I think it will not right decision to sell all altcoin because from few days all altcoin prices decreased so better will be wait for more profit.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
It all depends on what altcoins you now have in your wallet. You should know about the projects, their news and the launch of the work product. According to forecasts, the cost of bitcoin by the end of 2018 may reach $ 25,000. Therefore, analyze the coins that you have. Can they rise in price or remain in their previous positions. If a project is expected a sensation in 2 months. That selling now would be a very stupid decision.
Activity: 434
January 20, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
In this business no one advice you what to do, just make your choice,this days alts are not  stable but definitely things will normalize,so choose your best decision.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 01:28:08 PM
I think it will not right decision to sell all altcoin because from few days all altcoin prices decreased so better will be wait for more profit.
Activity: 249
January 20, 2018, 01:26:04 PM
If you don't know what to do then do nothing is the best thing i think. Nobody knows what will happen and people can only make educated guesses. You are trying to play the market and predict what is gonna happen and that can end badly.
Jump to: