Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 125. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 948
Merit: 110
January 20, 2018, 01:15:18 PM
currently the bitcoin price is beginning to weaken, and this will affect all types of altcoin. but I'm sure this is only temporary, because bitcoin prices never have a stable price, if you dare to withhold and be patient, I'm sure in the near future, you can make a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

Reaching 20k$ each bitcoin is very much possible actually, that can be happen anytime or any moment, depending on the high demand of the community of bitcoin users. However, if you buy an altcoin of course you need to hold in a long term or short depending on what you like but be patience on waiting that's my advise to you.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
Good day,

it is still not too late to buy bitcoin, the current bitcoin value continues to increase. but if you sell all altcoin, I think you are too speculative and careless. you should select some altcoins that have benefited then exchange with bitcoin.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
January 20, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
Good day,

In today's system you don't need to panic selling your alts because bitcoin is predicted to rise. Always think that the opportunity well not came from a single coins but it could be in different coins. Hold your alts right now and always wait for it to reach peaks before you trade. Don't rush things out and always consider alts to be an opportunity.
Selling the coins during the panic selling waves is a wrong thing to do. Not only will you miss out on the money to make, you will end up with less money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 10:07:48 PM
Just hold your alts and soon it will pump just be patient
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 10:03:48 PM
Good day,
In my opinion, bitcoin and altcoin has its own vital role in blockchain technology.  The two cryptocurrencies have the same concept of decentralization and volatility which  compliments to one another both directly and indirectly.  This is the reason why many investors chooses to invest both in bitcoin and altcoin.  

Unlike bitcoin currency which has a stable spot in the market and gain people's trust, the sprouting of different alt coins brings confusion to many people.  Some altcoins experience a significant surge in value and market capitalization while other altcoins were left behind.  

With this situation, you have to analyze first what altcoin do you hold and how does your altcoin gain confidence and accepted into market.  If your altcoin have a good roadmap, then, you do not need to convert into bitcoin but if your altcoin belongs to the left behind cryptos, then it is time to convert it into bitcoins.  

Those altcoin which gain and establish their name and being supported and used by the market  are good cryptos to hold because it also has a great potential like bitcoin.  You don't need to convert it into bitcoin.  
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 09:41:14 PM
Good day,

Dont ever trade in cryptocurrency all in one.
I am not expert in trading but as i know we will increase the risk if we trade all in one. If you want to buy bitcoin, just sell a percentage of your altcoin but not all.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 19, 2018, 09:37:58 PM
for now it's better you hold your altcoin because now altcoin is trying to crawl up and I am sure you will benefit from your patience
Activity: 322
January 19, 2018, 09:32:37 PM
And what about altcoin prices now, whether by selling all the altcoin you have will make you profit. now bitcoin prices are indeed decreasing, But you also have to estimate how much harm if sold all assets altcoin.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 19, 2018, 09:17:04 PM
If you did proper research about the altcoins you hold then you don't need to sell you should trust on your analysis or if you depend on others for trading then you can consider your decision again. Its not easy to predict when bitcoin will reach 20K but we are positive it will again gain the bullish momentum in near future but can not give guarantee its the market nobody can say anything with 100% surety. It can move anywhere anytime. In my opinion keeping both altcoin and bitcoin would be good idea because I am expecting rise in both btc & altcoins and If you hold for long term then probability of profit is more.
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 06:12:27 PM
I do not even know what to say, I think that the altcoins have much more opportunities to rise than at bitcoin now.

In any case, I do not think that you need to take that risk and buy one thing, if you're so sure of bitcoin, then buy it for 70-80%, but it's worth to leave some altcoins in case something goes wrong as you planned.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 06:05:16 PM
Completely no! calm down and stay your position. When bears go away bulls will be back Smiley hodl hodl hodl Smiley
The prices of most coins are increasing fast, there was a bunch of people in here talking about the dump and was panic selling...Where they at?
Activity: 168
January 19, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
There's no need selling your altcoins because they also have potential for growth like BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 03:50:34 AM
It depends on the price of your alts,actually if you really believe that bitcoin will increase till 20,000$ its not a problem sell your alts when you get profit at the same time if the BTC is already up the value of your token will be the same.Don't sell your alts in very low price,it's not advisable.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 03:45:52 AM
If I were you , you must hold you're alts ..for the better.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
January 19, 2018, 03:19:49 AM
If the BTC will rises common people will think to sell the alts to get into btc's skyrocket but if it was me i will stick to the solid coins like ethereum and neo because btc's movements nowadays are very unpredictable.
Activity: 182
January 19, 2018, 01:30:10 AM
You dont need to sell your alts when btc will go bull run just invest in some solid coins like ethereum and neo for you to be sure that they wont be affected too much by the bulls.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
January 19, 2018, 01:11:11 AM
Completely no! calm down and stay your position. When bears go away bulls will be back Smiley hodl hodl hodl Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:07:23 AM

Bitcoin can rise 20k as it was.
But i will not sell all alts because any alts also will be rise.
We will waiting...
Activity: 66
January 19, 2018, 12:51:54 AM
Personally, my point of view is that one must necessarily sell, as long as there is an opportunity!
Jump to: