Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 129. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
If you didn't sell it while it was raising, it is time to buy new altcoins at low price instead of selling it. The gold rule of exchanges an investing that you shouldn't it; Buy as falling of prices, sell as rising of it. Or not to sell while falling, not to buy while rising.

Lol. Scaredy cats often do the opposite. Buy high sell low due to panic. If you did your homework in researching about the alts you've invested on, then you don't have to worry about dips like the one recently since there will be a counter charge. Just look at what happened today
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
January 18, 2018, 04:46:59 AM
If you didn't sell it while it was raising, it is time to buy new altcoins at low price instead of selling it. The gold rule of exchanges an investing that you shouldn't it; Buy as falling of prices, sell as rising of it. Or not to sell while falling, not to buy while rising.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
It depends on your trading strategy and it depends on what alts do you have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 18, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

No, don't sell your altcoins specially if your planning to increase your investment to bitcoin, cutting loss from your altcoin investment my prove to be more loss in the long term compared to what you will earn when you sell your bitcoins by $20k. I suggest that you hold your alts still and buy bitcoins now with your extra money specially that its price is very low now.
GFE
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 04:22:26 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

The best option is hold 30% bitcoins, 50% top altcoins and 20% high risk but perspective altcoins. In this case your portfolio will be balanced
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 18, 2018, 04:20:06 AM
if you sold than you lose them all.
Thanks for cheap alt coin sellers they are going to make me rich soon
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 18, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
What a stupid question: is it necessary to sell altcoyins? Now you need to buy altcoyins! when you finally understand that everything has to be done "against the current of the river". Because the market is playing against traiders.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2018, 04:12:15 AM
it seems to me we have to wait. Bitcoin struck the second bottom and soon there should be a rise. and after it I hope other coins will rise too.
Altcoins staring to rise today but bitcoin has not really recovered yet, as an investor and trader we like to see bitcoin as well to rise
because we all want a better value for our holdings, I believe it's the start so let's just continue to hold and hope good news will happen soon.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 18, 2018, 03:35:24 AM
I do not understand why people sell their hands at such times. the price has already dropped, if you sell it will fall even more. you need support so that prices fall further.
Holding it in your medium-term is a much more profitable move Wink
Activity: 55
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 18, 2018, 03:29:55 AM
it seems to me we have to wait. Bitcoin struck the second bottom and soon there should be a rise. and after it I hope other coins will rise too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 03:25:09 AM
The worst Mid-Januray DIP is now over, but was similar like all 3 past years, maybe littlebit harder this time. We can expect slow growth, but 20k is realistic in several months or later this year.
Activity: 203
January 18, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
last year bitcoin hit the $20k so it is not impossible. it's still your decision Smiley you can sell some of your alts and some is for investment.
Activity: 51
January 18, 2018, 03:19:04 AM
It depends on what kind of alts you are holding, if those alts are of the kind that are getting a lot of attention from their respective devs then chances are their prices are bound to rise eventually. So, it is all on you to decide, my suggestion is to track whatever activity the devs are currently doing, if their plans are clear then it may have higher probability to succeed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 18, 2018, 03:13:36 AM
You should go back to the time when you invested on you altcoins. Ask your self why you invested on them. If your coins do not meet your expectations, yes, you may sell them if you have that so much hopes for bitcoin. But I hope you will just disregard if those altcoins will pump to the moon.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 03:13:33 AM
Do not risk all your money in alts,spare some bitcoins because if the bloodbath wont end this week alts will surely dip into the deepest ocean.
Activity: 308
January 18, 2018, 03:08:30 AM
In these days all the coins has dropped huge and I don't think it's a good time to sell your coins. You should waiit for the back up of the coins. Nwo si the best time to buuy in more coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:57:01 AM
does not sell, you have to wait a few days to return the previous amount, and you do not know which crypto will grow, otherwise you lose your profit
Activity: 180
January 18, 2018, 02:16:17 AM
i think would be better to keep some btc and other altcoins which are potential.But it will be not right decision to sell all altcoin for bitcoin.if you buy some altcoins then if price is decrease one the coin other altcoin price can increase ,ultimately you will be gainer.
Activity: 210
January 18, 2018, 02:10:32 AM
Prices are low thses days and selling your alts could be a bad idea as you'll get less for them. Better to hold them and wait for where the market is going.
Activity: 48
January 18, 2018, 02:08:22 AM
I think it will not right decision to sell all altcoin because from few days all altcoin prices decreased so better will be wait for more profit.
Jump to: