Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 141. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
January 05, 2018, 02:06:25 PM
For me its better to keep that altcoin since it is more profitable to do so, I believe that some of your altcoins you bought is about $1/pc. What if the price of that altcoin becomes $10/pc or even more, you will simply earn greater than double of your money, unlike if you sell it now and buy bitcoin and wait to reach $20,000 you will just profit almost half of the price right now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
January 05, 2018, 02:02:46 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

Yes there's a possibility to hit that price. Just hold on with you're bitcoin don't be panic being a good trader you must hold until you see you're profit, about you're altcoin hold those altcoins who have potential in long run the rest are sell if you see they are going to pump then if you're profit was there. I don't believed in prediction but i trust bitcoin that someday it will raise up again and hit the price $20k. For me i invested bitcoin every month end with my salary i do hold for it until i need a money, because i know there some profit if put an investment in bitcoin so just hold.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
January 05, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
at least you should keep some altcoin for your future because lots of altcoin are very potential to benefit you and you will lose the chance if you sell all altcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 01:48:41 PM
Brother you do not need to sell all altcoins, prices will rise  as of the bitcoin. better to secure investment in multiple coins
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 01:47:40 PM
Brother you do not need to sell all altcoins, prices will rise  as of the bitcoin. better to secure investment in multiple coins
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
January 05, 2018, 01:42:39 PM
This is what every newbie did everytime and finally miss the decent profit. Patience always pay off so HODL if you deal with good project.  I made many mistakes mostly selling for small profits and later watching thousands slip away.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
January 05, 2018, 01:36:44 PM
When BTC starts to rise too fast, the alt coins BTC worth gets sliced and sliced even while they are holding their dollar worth. So it's best to dump all alt coins during this period and buy them back for less BTC when the rise has stopped. But nobody really knows how high the rise will keep on going when it takes off too fast. Could be days but it could be even just hours. So either you keep your alt coins and their BTC worth gets sliced in sometimes even half, or you sell and buy more of them later on back with the same capital.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 05, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
Not really, because ethereum is predicted to grow big in value. Based on that I have an thinking that altcoins that were based on ethereum platform too will grow to some extent. Better is to keep hold of the assets which provides a bigger profit studying the market moves for a specific time period.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
January 05, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
Good day,

All I wanna say to you is put on hold if you have both of them. Don't sell if you don't need it. If you wanna ask someone too? They are all want to say for you is to hold you btc and alts, these two are both powerful. If these two currencies will going to rise in the market then, I may say you'll become rich soon.

What two coins are good dude. For the person you have quoted does not mentioned anything like he want to sell the two crypto currencies still you have said that means you first here seems confused one.
If you are holding the altcoins next to litecoin you will loose all the funds if you are holding the funds for long time. Always holders choice would be bitcoin and ethereum only all others are not suggesting one for anyone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 05, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
I think most importantly patience. Altcoins will rise, it makes sense to keep them. Bitcoin I bought on the correction. The main thing is not to make rash decisions. Good luck.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
January 05, 2018, 01:09:44 PM
Good day,

I guess what you are going to do is a gamble. and you should know with all the risks you will receive at any time. yes you must have knowledge and always try for its analysis.
Activity: 490
January 05, 2018, 01:02:31 PM
I think you should hold the valuable altcoins which may have good value in the future and sell all other altcoins if you think that they will not gonna survive in this competitive world. Just do all this trading wisely and take some advice from experts as they know everything about crypto.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
January 05, 2018, 12:44:04 PM
Good day,

All I wanna say to you is put on hold if you have both of them. Don't sell if you don't need it. If you wanna ask someone too? They are all want to say for you is to hold you btc and alts, these two are both powerful. If these two currencies will going to rise in the market then, I may say you'll become rich soon.
Activity: 42
January 05, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
No dont do it. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Diversification is the key in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
January 05, 2018, 12:34:38 PM
I don't think you should sell all altcoin to switch to bitcoin, as it seems that the progress of the crypto will improve quite well this year, and it might be better to invest in both because either bitcoin or altcoin have a chance to continue growing and growing this year.

IMO, between altcoin and bitcoin , they are similiar which mean that if bitcoin is uptrend than altcoin will go downtrend by adjusting bitcoin value except altcoin market still stable and increase when bitcoin is on uptrend position  , for example like Doge reach another highest value at the moment but for me personally, I still choose to hold it !
Activity: 56
January 05, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
I think you need to buy alts as much as you can, lots of people say btc is useless and I don't think it will continue pumping in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
January 05, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
I don't think you should sell all altcoin to switch to bitcoin, as it seems that the progress of the crypto will improve quite well this year, and it might be better to invest in both because either bitcoin or altcoin have a chance to continue growing and growing this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
January 05, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
Yeah sell your altcoins to me please)

Kidding.Stop reacting on any bitcoin sneeze.I even doubt that this grouth is real atm.
We have to fall not to rise right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
you need to look at the trend and try to predict what can happen next...with each altcoin different things can happen...therefore your decision should depend on your forecasts
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
January 05, 2018, 08:54:41 AM
Good day,
You should consider what was the price when you bought the alts and what is your target when you bought it. There's a lot of cases where people selling their alts and planning to buy back later only to be left behind when the alt broke resistance and become more and more expensive each days. My entry price is way lower than the price right now so I'm still comfortable even if bitcoin rise.
Jump to: