Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 138. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:58:25 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!

soon it will cross 20k, but if you have bitcoin then no need to worry, just wait and watch but if u r not holding bitcoin then you need it badly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 02:57:17 PM
Good day,
Based on demand economy, when you sell all your altcoins and then converting it to Bitcoin, you need realize that you're involving who support increasing Bitcoin price. This means bitcoin market demand increasing, if you trust in Bitcoin i can advise yes, you can sell all out your altcoins and turn back to Bitcoins. Don't miss the train's or you will be disappointed not to buy back it when the price still around $16k.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 06, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
Good day,

That's is very much possible actually, maybe it will depend on the demand of the users and investors of bitcoin or the whalers. So if you believed the things you need to do is to hold wait more time unto it  or if not you can sell any time you want.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 06, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
Good day,

I think it's all your decision on what you're going to do. spelukasi always must be based with knowledge and analysis. so you have to involve knowledge and experience.
Activity: 280
January 06, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
One thing why would you sell your alts?
If this is your trading strategy then you need to rebuild your strategy...
In my opinion hold some alts because 2018 will be alts year
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 06, 2018, 02:10:51 PM
may be exchanging alts for btc no as much profitable as trading in alts.. money in circulation will make you more money..
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 02:10:13 PM
alt coin really a good coin for best seller
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
it depends on how greedy and how risky you are)))i mean you may take a risk and convert all you have in btc (and it is pretty likely that it is gonna grow, but who knows). Or you could leave some money in btc forks for example. Thus you may decrease the risk lvl, but at the same time the likelihood to earn more  money decreases)))
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 06, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
Good day,
just hold altcoins very profitable like XRB, ethereum and BCH
I think convert to btc is better than saving altcoins isn't profitable
because i think bitcoin will be high price
How quickly Bitcoin will rise again to its maximum value of 20,000 dollars is impossible to forecast, because Bitcoin is not a stable currency at all. The fact that Bitcoin will return to this level, it's really so unambiguous. I think that for a long time we will see very significant fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 01:42:49 PM
Good day,
just hold altcoins very profitable like XRB, ethereum and BCH
I think convert to btc is better than saving altcoins isn't profitable
because i think bitcoin will be high price
Activity: 552
January 06, 2018, 01:31:44 PM
No, unless you have urgent need for fiat money or Bitcoin. There are many altcoins which have very good potential and their prices are expected to increase highly in the few next months and years, so holding such coins is the best decision in my opinion, since it can give you more profit.
Activity: 234
January 06, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
It will and so now, already have show sign.
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
Well, I can't believe I'm saying this but I didn't scalped in this pump of bitcoin. If I've scalped probably I can earn a lot of profit for this. I should've earned .1 profit for this but I lost it all because of btc dominance.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
Try to have the mindset of an investor more that the one of a speculator. Invest only in coins you believe in, and long term you will always be happy... if you were right in your judgements of course.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 06, 2018, 01:28:15 PM
Looks like many have done the same way the thread starter thing and are now with regrets.
I have my alts sent to bitcoin too due to the increase that certain date and is now waiting for bitcoin to rise again.
I know it will but it could have been better if I am also profiting now with altcoins using those sold ones, although I still have bought some of the altcoins up until now and are all in profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
January 06, 2018, 01:25:22 PM
It is up to you if you want to invest or not, my advice is hold first all your alts
Activity: 115
January 06, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
Bitcoin will reach 20k dollars again soon. But you should not sell all your altcoins. Deviding is a good strategy in investment. It can reduce your risks
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 01:13:53 PM
You dont need to dump them when the btc goes bull,most of the stable alts can survive the BTC movements.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 06, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
the sale of altcoins at such a time is ridiculous. you can make trade.
but the idea of selling completely is a huge mistake. every coin you buy is quickly gaining value and if you dont need cash money, dont sell your altcoins Smiley
Activity: 163
January 06, 2018, 01:07:44 PM
I think it will, but don't know when.
Jump to: