Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 140. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
January 05, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
I already got out from the alts and waiting for BTC to go bull run.
Activity: 472
January 05, 2018, 04:00:49 PM
I believe 2018 would be the year for altcoins. So, why do you want to sell all altcoins. Keep some for long-term investment for at least a year. It would be profitable.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 05, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
If you have B you should keep them definitely if you have altcoins you keep them and you gota keep your self inform about the project and stuff. Then you judge by your self.

Indeed, don't be bothered about Bitcoin but instead just make full efforts with your Altcoins because someday your coins will give you more money than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin isn't the only coin that gives us good money but Altcoins as well.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 03:54:12 PM
I don't think you should sell all altcoins for bitcoin. There are a few very good altcoins which would pump hard in 2018. You should keep them.

I'm fully agree. In fact, at the 2018 (I think second part) will be only start "Golden Fever" at cryptocurrency. Keep your altcoins and see to the market.
January 05, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
Brother you do not need to sell all altcoins, prices will rise  as of the bitcoin. better to secure investment in multiple coins

Indeed, Altcoins are better alternative for earning money today so if you have no money to invest Bitcoin then you can start earning through Altcoins like what you have right now.
Just wait for some time and you'll see that still you could earn through Altcoins even without Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 05, 2018, 03:51:59 PM
If you have B you should keep them definitely if you have altcoins you keep them and you gota keep your self inform about the project and stuff. Then you judge by your self.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
I think it is also a wise choice. Bitcoin will rise up to $20k again. But,you just should invest in BTC amount of your money. With the rest, you can choose some potential altcoins to invest in long term. They are Centra, Playkey and Bitclave.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 05, 2018, 03:34:43 PM
Good day,
As we can see in the market price chart today, mostly all alts are increasing gradually. Is somewhat to be an indications to sell some of it and hold the others.
We can't say bitcoin have a fast recovery from having a big dip but as it grows now, it could be possible that bitcoin price will be heading toward
for that price($20k).
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
January 05, 2018, 03:27:59 PM
Good day,

Why on earth would you concentrate all your risk on a single coin? I think that the key here is to choose wisely and select the right coins to sell and perhaps participate on good ICOs.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
Good day,

For me, the rise of bitcoin price has nothing to do with altcoins, cause the rise of the price of bitcoin will get to a certain point, altcoins will also have to rise and give profit to those who held.
January 05, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Depends on a coin. If you are sure about your alts and they have a great technology, hodl. Alts crashed today and can crash even harder but I'm not gonna sell anything. I believe in the projects I put my money in.

I agree, it depends on the value of your Altcoins but for me whether it has higher value or not they still have a chance to increase it pump.
If you're going to convert all of your Altcoins into Bitcoin then you might get handful of profits.
January 05, 2018, 03:12:19 PM
I don't think you should sell all altcoins for bitcoin. There are a few very good altcoins which would pump hard in 2018. You should keep them.

Indeed, that's what I'm started recently with my past posts into other same threads.
Key Bitcoin to pump because it's very expensive today but we still have more chances to earn more money through what altcoins we have right now.
If you're joining some bounty campaigns and airdrops then do it if you have time because that's what I do all the time.
January 05, 2018, 03:05:32 PM
Good day,

You don't need to sell all your Altcoins because some of them have good future too. If you can't afford Bitcoin today because it's very expensive then you can start making money through Altcoins. Hold it and watch them grow. And I think that's the best option you have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
January 05, 2018, 02:56:19 PM
Activity: 213
January 05, 2018, 02:55:05 PM
It totally depends on you whether you want to keep for future if you believe that at some moment they can grow more and more so to have a great profit from that selling and if you require money at the same time then go and sell all to get a huge amount at once. It's totally your wish whether to sell  or save some of the coins for the future.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 02:47:13 PM
Everyone was doing panic sales beforehand. Now everyone is conscious, does not want to sell.
Long-term investors are very aware of the profit. I hope that we will not see huge price drops. in a short time the trend will be upwards.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
January 05, 2018, 02:42:26 PM
Dont sell all alts it will gain profit still. Bitcoin I think this month will increase again the ath will meet. There are altcoins that worth holding if you notice worth it so hold. Wait for the bitcoin to rise its value.
Activity: 9
January 05, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
hey guys... anyone interested in making quick profit enetr this pump and dump group https://discord.gg/q9F95X

we need more members to increase profit.. our current profit is only x3
Activity: 322
January 05, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
Depends on your portfolio which altcoins you have. if you have good potential altcoins then hold your altcoins rather then converting in to bitcoin. Now btc will trade in between $14000 to $ 16000 and i think it is stable here.
Activity: 47
January 05, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
Depends on a coin. If you are sure about your alts and they have a great technology, hodl. Alts crashed today and can crash even harder but I'm not gonna sell anything. I believe in the projects I put my money in.
Jump to: