Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I really have to pay taxes on crypto investments? - page 3. (Read 2461 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
coronavirus and the quarantine led to a drop in the stock market, and the prices of most large and small companies fell. For example, Boeing's securities  have fallen by 60% over the past three months. I must agree on the statement the market wont recover from this anytime soon.
Activity: 21
actually, US monetary policy can help increase bitcoin price. stimulus package allocated by the government to deal with the coronavirus pandemic leads to a depreciation of the dollar. This will push society to transfer savings to crypto.

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, demand for bitcoin from investors will increase because its unlikely that the stock market will recover to its previous values.

most investors believe that V-shaped stock price recovery will be problematic. Investors need to look for other options for investing in return for stocks; they cannot stay too long in cash.

its the low correlation between the crypto market and traditional financial instruments make bitcoin attractive for investors. Gold and cryptocurrencies fell significantly during the downturn in the stock market, but now their price has recovered. This suggests that these assets are not dependent on a vague future society.
Activity: 27
actually, US monetary policy can help increase bitcoin price. stimulus package allocated by the government to deal with the coronavirus pandemic leads to a depreciation of the dollar. This will push society to transfer savings to crypto.

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, demand for bitcoin from investors will increase because its unlikely that the stock market will recover to its previous values.

most investors believe that V-shaped stock price recovery will be problematic. Investors need to look for other options for investing in return for stocks; they cannot stay too long in cash.

Activity: 56
It will be more profitable for entrepreneurs to work with digital money rather than using systems such as Mastercard and Visa, because this will help save on commissions. Suddenly, retailers will realize that they don’t need to pay % to banks every time someone pays with a credit card.
Bitcoin will not achieve mass acceptance by society and will not become a popular means of payment. One of the reasons for this is the lack of desire for Apple and Google to interact with cryptocurrency apps.
Another reason is rejection of digital money by leading services such as YouTube. there was a time when it began blocking cryptocurrency related videos, defining them as “malicious or dangerous content.” For the same reason, Vitalik Buterin video about the Ethereum roadmap recorded in 2016 was deleted.
No less important factor is the failure of banks to carry out operations with digital money.
this can only be a matter of time. for example, the German parliament approved a bill that will allow financial institutions to provide services with crypto.
I think bitcoin will not be able to become a reliable currency due to technical difficulties.

I read that a venture capitalist Tim Draper thinks bitcoin ate will rise to $250 k by the end of 2022. and this guys they know this kind of stuff. the funny thing is that he thinks one of the reasons for the rise will be its wide distribution in the world as a means of payment. anyways, some of us are clearly wrong...
Activity: 14
Bitcoin will not achieve mass acceptance by society and will not become a popular means of payment. One of the reasons for this is the lack of desire for Apple and Google to interact with cryptocurrency apps.
Another reason is rejection of digital money by leading services such as YouTube. there was a time when it began blocking cryptocurrency related videos, defining them as “malicious or dangerous content.” For the same reason, Vitalik Buterin video about the Ethereum roadmap recorded in 2016 was deleted.
No less important factor is the failure of banks to carry out operations with digital money.
this can only be a matter of time. for example, the German parliament approved a bill that will allow financial institutions to provide services with crypto.
I think bitcoin will not be able to become a reliable currency due to technical difficulties.
Activity: 28
Many talk about developing a national cryptocurrency. bu I think governments will not use cryptocurrency until they find out how to control it..

By and large, no one needs the government  to use Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. To begin with, it will be enough for the state to allow at the official level to store, buy, sell, mine, change, etc. That is, cryptocurrency must have an official status. just like we have it in the US

An official status for cryptocurrencies can only appear (in my opinion) when the state levies all cryptocurrency transactions with taxes, adds full identification of citizens and makes an exchange only through official, state exchangers.

I do not think that even having received the status - something will change dramatically for cryptocurrencies.

when adopting some kind of law, in particular, on the “digital assets”, the task is to rip off citizens for taxes and, potentially, bring under either administrative or criminal legislation.
Many talk about developing a national cryptocurrency. bu I think governments will not use cryptocurrency until they find out how to control it..

By and large, no one needs the government  to use Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. To begin with, it will be enough for the state to allow at the official level to store, buy, sell, mine, change, etc. That is, cryptocurrency must have an official status. just like we have it in the US

An official status for cryptocurrencies can only appear (in my opinion) when the state levies all cryptocurrency transactions with taxes, adds full identification of citizens and makes an exchange only through official, state exchangers.

I do not think that even having received the status - something will change dramatically for cryptocurrencies.

One of the topics that is now very actively moving amid all the news about the coronavirus is total surveillance. countries can introduce this in large cities, having received all the data from a smartphone, navigation and cameras.
if this is introduced everywhere, what will be the consequences for citizens and does it look like a new state order? Since if the virus suddenly recedes, the states are unlikely to give up control over every citizen.

Too much data is too little data. If they follow everyone, then they do not follow anyone.

you didn't really calm me down.
it is just an array of data. one must understand that to a significant extent this will hit just those who will introduce IT. so maybe you should delete your facebook account and calm down.

for totalitarian countries, such surveillance will have a huge number of advantages for the existing regime, because any person can become guilty, at any moment necessary for the state. Since the laws are written in such a way that they will be violated in any way. And when it is necessary - any person will instantly fall under either administrative or criminal prosecution.
This is a struggle of a unipolar and multipolar world. If the world is unipolar, then surveillance, and chipping, and slavery will be inevitable.
One of the topics that is now very actively moving amid all the news about the coronavirus is total surveillance. countries can introduce this in large cities, having received all the data from a smartphone, navigation and cameras.
if this is introduced everywhere, what will be the consequences for citizens and does it look like a new state order? Since if the virus suddenly recedes, the states are unlikely to give up control over every citizen.

Too much data is too little data. If they follow everyone, then they do not follow anyone.

it is just an array of data. one must understand that to a significant extent this will hit just those who will introduce IT. so maybe you should delete your facebook account and calm down.

for totalitarian countries, such surveillance will have a huge number of advantages for the existing regime, because any person can become guilty, at any moment necessary for the state. Since the laws are written in such a way that they will be violated in any way. And when it is necessary - any person will instantly fall under either administrative or criminal prosecution.

Pages:
Jump to: