Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 5. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I think most or majority of the community here in the forum won't listen to you.
Because comparing to last year ico which is 2018 was very worst unlike now 2019 ico so far
are much more good and better for the past 12 months pal. Most of the ico I saw right now are getting alive
at this point of time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
In most cases, I agree, investing in an ICO is very risky. The probability of earning is very small, you should be very lucky with the project. Successful projects are now very rare. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Now ICO has more crooks and fewer good projects, but still this area is not dead and you can find worthy projects in which you can invest.
In my opinion, the company ico is the best opportunity to implement new projects.  But in fact, the scammers have become very brazen and almost scared off investors from the ico market of companies.  I think that we need to come up with some kind of leverage to get rid of fraud in this area of ​​activity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Now ICO has more crooks and fewer good projects, but still this area is not dead and you can find worthy projects in which you can invest.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
ICO has not made strict rules that investors have been cheated very much since late 2018. According to statistics, more than 67% of investors have been cheated from ICO projects. Therefore, there are many other forms of capital mobilization such as IEO and STO born, causing ICO to die. ICO does not meet the challenges given by the market and will be eliminated.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
As far as I am concerned, I really don't feel most  ICOs projects launched nowadays are worth to be invested in. With lots of scam projects flooding the crypto market, you really don't want to loose your money to these scammers. They won't stop scam in the crypto world, so it is left to you to determine how you spend your money. Until a regulation is put in place to reduce the scam, be cautious of the projects you invest in.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
The gap is already closing for ICO, what will remain in the near future for ICO is unclear actually but I guess IEO is completely take over ICO so I'm less worried about scammers ,they will starve soon enough when all devs start using IEI instead
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
until now there is no way to stop scammers from taking investor money and this threatens ico in the future, I think this is very sad therefore I stopped to invest in ico so that I didn't lose more money
The fact is that the company ico is one of the most productive ways to implement new projects.  I think that we don’t need to go to work against the company’s ico market, but on the contrary, we need to develop some opportunities to control the developers of new projects. To avoid fraudulent actions and prevent stealing funds from investors.
Activity: 994
until now there is no way to stop scammers from taking investor money and this threatens ico in the future, I think this is very sad therefore I stopped to invest in ico so that I didn't lose more money
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
> snip <
I have given one merit it was the real sensible word i seen in recent time  ( We have enough shitcoins or Tokens for next 100 years ) . Still people are investing in ICO then they are the big fools . And they are not fit to stay in crypto community . SO i decided to never endorse any bounty .

enough ? for you yes but for the creator of those coins no they arent yet contented . they want to create more coins because they want to earn more profit but aside from profit i think they are also concern for us .

they want to create a coin that is unique and more useful than other existing coins out there  . we cant also call the ico investors fool because they are only want to earn a profit and they dont know if the ico that they are investing is scam or not because its not also easy to identify a scam ico  .
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
I have given one merit it was the real sensible word i seen in recent time  ( We have enough shitcoins or Tokens for next 100 years ) . Still people are investing in ICO then they are the big fools . And they are not fit to stay in crypto community . SO i decided to never endorse any bounty .
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

What Do you think guys ?

Today the number of scammers is really impressive. It is because of their activities that the situation in the ICO market is significantly deteriorating. Therefore, I very much hope that over time there will be some ways to regulate the market in order to reduce the incidence of fraud. But even now I continue to invest in ICO, because I believe in the prospects of some projects.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
ICO now if we look at it, it has indeed been abandoned by many investors because many have already suffered huge losses and in my opinion at this time the good one to invest is IEO which is a lot of profit.
Activity: 672
This is your choice and today everyone can make it, but I think that it will be more profitable only for people who do not have the means to invest today and this is indeed the case, it’s better not to invest the last money in cryptocurrency, this is a risk
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Probably the chances of getting the investment on ICO is very low here and the trend was also been expired here so once again trust it and make the investment and again it will give the defeat only we cannot get the investment back so this time investment is not probably the bad way
Activity: 532
Who would not say that, and 90 percent of the ico turned out to be ultimately scammers. They have either gone after the fundraiser or are still simulate some kind of activity.
I think that there are guilty specific people who promoted false ideas, and not the company’s ico market itself.  Today, there is another type of new project submission, but it does not give more chances for the fact that the Separately taken project will be successful.  Today, investors are used to buying coins on stock exchanges at much lower prices, rather than investing in new projects.  In this way they protect their cash.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I understand your feelings about Ico scammers ,I have also lost some money buying useless tokens ..But we should make some correct conclusions for avoiding our mistakes and we must keep moving forward and choose only solid Ico projects for further investments.
Perhaps everyone here understands that feeling because we are all investors, bounty hunters, we all spend a lot of money and time for ICO but many ICOs have made us disappointed and make us waste time and money. But in so many bad stories, we may have received many sweet stories from ICO, the assets and rewards we gain from ICO can be very huge, it shows that the ICO is not always as bad as we thought, and we will not be able to recognize this until we continue to participate and invest in ico.
Activity: 434
Who would not say that, and 90 percent of the ico turned out to be ultimately scammers. They have either gone after the fundraiser or are still simulate some kind of activity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
not all ico's are scam . there are still legit ico's out there that you can invest with but they maybe harder to find now compare to previous years   .

and , can you imagine if there will be no ico's ? i think the market cap of cryptos will decline dramatically  .

what am i trying to say is that dont encourage people to completly avoid ico's  ,  maybe you forgot that ico's once help the crypto to become more noticeable  . besides ,  ico are still a good way to make money aside from investing in cryptocurrency alone due to their big discount or bonuses  .
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
This era is not gone. However, I see that the number of these ICOs has cut sufficiently. Naturally, fraud projects were closed, and now, investors have become more cautious when dealing with money.
Pages:
Jump to: