Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 6. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I understand your feelings about Ico scammers ,I have also lost some money buying useless tokens ..But we should make some correct conclusions for avoiding our mistakes and we must keep moving forward and choose only solid Ico projects for further investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?

I think you wrote this post out of Anger. As long as cryptocurrency and blockchain is within the confinement of technology, it will always evolve and demand advancement and this new projects will surface. But them we need to be careful with where we invest.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Stipulating not to invest in ICOs at all isn't the way out. There are good projects out there but the markets seems not to be favorable. To me there are still opportunities but requires patience. Don't expect x3 immediately after token sale. Real project might take time to grow the value of their tokens or coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
IEO is here to bail us out....atleast we can be sure of any IEO project getting listed

The IEOs looks even more shadier. I will give you an example. Yobit is an exchange which is having a very bad reputation here in this forum. Their IEO will start in a few hours from now. These coins will get listed, no doubt about that. But what you'll do in case the coin gets listed at a 90% discount?
actually there is no definite thing in investment so even though it's an IEO or ICO, I don't think it's much different but indeed if the IEO is more interesting now, but it actually depends on the IEO itself because not all IEOs are good.
I really have no idea about IEO because since long I am watching the market of ICO which is improving more and more, I think scammers are all over us but we will have to take care and before investing make sure the project is not scamming one, there are so many projects chose the best by investigating and inquiring the history.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
If we refuse to support ICO projects, then such activity may disappear with time.
As soon as a new model for attracting investments appeared ((Initial Exchange Offerings), project managers began to refuse to hold an ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
If we refuse to support ICO projects, then such activity may disappear with time. At all times there have been and will be different ICO projects - both useless and promising. While this activity is not regulated, we just need to check the projects and their team more carefully. In general, ICO is very necessary for improving cryptocurrency and this type of activity needs to be supported.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Yes it has bigger risk to ivnest on ICO and you can feed up the scammers with your money but still there is an opportunity to get profit from ICO even though it's pretty low in 2019 due to price crash once listed on exchanges. Mostly it's not the company fault, rather than the trader that doesn't even do anything once that happened.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
I have not invested in ICO since 2018 because I do not see any benefit in it.  Everything is just a minus or just empty.  As for me, it is better to choose exchanges for trading than ICO.
A lot of opportunities to make money and if you invest in ICO soon, the risk may be very high because almost all projects in 2018 are scam and very few people can make a profit from it. I think it's time for the market to change and come up with better solutions to consider new pennies in the future. I am personally starting to participate in IEO projects because this can be a great opportunity to change my life.
Yes, Investors really passed through hard times in 2018 after they incurred loss from the ICO they invested on. Some of them ended up scam and the rest came out shitty after exchange listing. IEO is the new trend now and is doing well,  but I still believe and have seen successful ICOs this year.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Yes not all of the ICOs are scams but sadly most of them are scam, i can say almost more than 50% are scam or at least not reach softcap and it makes the ico and the project cancelled. Tbh ICO is not popular anymore since last year, and also IEO start taking all investor from ICO to IEO.
not all I think, if there is still an ICO that provides clarity I think they will still get support from investors. those who don't succeed will mostly end up scam. The IEO may still be very popular, however, it does not mean the IEO is without risk.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Good day dear forum users, I am ready to offer you a new news project https://pyyro.com
 It is quite actively gaining users and developing. At the moment, everything on the platform is completely free.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
I don't agree with you, mate. Do you think you know all the ICOs in the world to conclude that all are scams?

I don't think so. You should try to do a better research before making investments and stop confusing people that still can find good ICOs.
Yes not all of the ICOs are scams but sadly most of them are scam, i can say almost more than 50% are scam or at least not reach softcap and it makes the ico and the project cancelled. Tbh ICO is not popular anymore since last year, and also IEO start taking all investor from ICO to IEO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Majority of the investors are like this when it comes to investment plans. Perhaps the majority of the ico's now are just fraud such that their plans changes even after the ptoject, some also are successful but fail to meet the demands of their investors. I hope their would be othey way that ico can provide so that they cannot be called fraud and scam projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
I don't agree with you, mate. Do you think you know all the ICOs in the world to conclude that all are scams?

I don't think so. You should try to do a better research before making investments and stop confusing people that still can find good ICOs.
Activity: 309
I think you are not right. now has reduced the fraud ico. Many ico are in need of marketing to develop their ico trend. If you are willing to analyze and be patient, you will find good ico
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Well until now lot of ico right now that you can see people can't participate each scam projects they reviewed so its much better to hold your money and find another crypto ways to earn.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
Generalizing is not right. Though there are many scam projects this days. Based on these scam projects, one really need to be careful before investing in any project. 
Activity: 438
ICO era is gone! Stop feeding serial scammers. Stop funding these cash grab nonexistent projects.
The World Do not need new tokens at all. We got enough shitcoin for next 100 years.

Well if there are a real project (With trustworthy Team) which is really willing to distirbute Their tokens! There are Many ways Without Doing ICO!

ICOs should just get funded from VCs and do an airdrop to community.

Most ico can be done open source on github for free.. the greed in creating all of these project is stifling growth. A lot of innovation come from free open source project from passionate developers.

Im 3 years in this field and strictly advice you do not invest in any ico at all.

What Do you think guys ?
Not all ICO was scam you can choose a good project if you are going to know what the project can do in the future, they run an ICO maybe because they need funds for that project to became successful they need to attend many event so that their project was known globally and many investor invest on it, but good project for now is hard to find because many new project was born every year, even if the project was good it returns to be failed because of lack of funds for them.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
Not all ICO is a scam and you can't assume that by investing in ico's you're feeding scammers. however there are a lot of scam projects in the crypto market today and you have to be very careful as regard which ICO you choose to invest in considering the recent trend of initial exchange offerings as helped investors with the research part of crypto projects and now investors can choose to invest in strategically chosen well-vetted ico of crypto projects on exchanges.
Activity: 130
After being burnt by this long bearish market, a lot of retail investors disappeared and are now sitting on the sidewalks of crypto markets. I personally don’t see ico coming back anytime soon. A lot more confidence needs to build up before they feel comfortable enough to invest in ico again. For me,  I won't invest in ico again..  Got burnt too many times on scam ico
Activity: 1050
I think less attention is being given to ICOs these days because of the new big boy in the space, that's IEO. ICO is going through slow death right now and it is just a matter of time before it fades away. However, to avoid similar occurrence with IEO, more scrutiny and vetting should be done for IEOs.
Pages:
Jump to: