Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not invest in ICO anymore. Do not Feed scammers - page 10. (Read 4981 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2
It is not only ICO that is prone to scam. There are other forms of projects that can also be exposed to scam.
Sometimes, coins that have already been listed, can also be tools for them
The most important thing is for us to know how to carry out research that would help us to identify them
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As what the majority noticed many ICO's projects did scam and sad to say it were make a bad image for all project no matter how good or bad its feature. But, I think not all ICO were scam it just most lunching were scam, so I think it were a challenge into crypto investor to pick which are really profitable.

I agree, not all ICO are scam, there are still legit project that conducts ICO but it is so rare and hard to see because of the market being saturated by half-baked to scam ICO.  But if we look and do our research seriously, we can still find this rare ICO that offers promising projects and have a legit team.

That is very very rare like out of 10 ICO hardly 1 ICO you can find genuine and even if they have real team with live projects the coins disctribution and the coin listing and other things will take long time that will make the value of the coins lesser. so it is much better that after the ICO is listed in exchange and if it is worthy then invest in the exchange and do trading or do short term investment and when you see profit just take it. which is a good idea always in trading.

Though there are still genuine ICO projects, but you will noticed that once they hit in exchanges, the price declines so fast even if they have solid platform. This is the main reason why many small time investors are just looking forward to hit them in exchanges. I don't know how a particular project can tackle this problem, but really hard to elevate their price once they are being traded already.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
there might be another ICO season but not this year and probably not even 2020
this year there might be some profitable IEO tho
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
It is sad that you call ICOs like that. IMO you are being unfair against most ICOs.
for now it's not good to invest because the crypto market is downtrend. but believe me ICO will return like 2017 which is very popular with many investors
The logic suggests us to re-think about the old day's strategy called "buy low, sell high" and I have a good argument for this. First of all, there are trading tools like leverage which lets us open direct short positions on the exchanges like Bitmex,Gotrade etc.
We should also state that these trading tools can not be used by everyone, and that there is a huge risk. Leverage trade is for those who have spent more time in trade.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
As what the majority noticed many ICO's projects did scam and sad to say it were make a bad image for all project no matter how good or bad its feature. But, I think not all ICO were scam it just most lunching were scam, so I think it were a challenge into crypto investor to pick which are really profitable.

I agree, not all ICO are scam, there are still legit project that conducts ICO but it is so rare and hard to see because of the market being saturated by half-baked to scam ICO.  But if we look and do our research seriously, we can still find this rare ICO that offers promising projects and have a legit team.

That is very very rare like out of 10 ICO hardly 1 ICO you can find genuine and even if they have real team with live projects the coins disctribution and the coin listing and other things will take long time that will make the value of the coins lesser. so it is much better that after the ICO is listed in exchange and if it is worthy then invest in the exchange and do trading or do short term investment and when you see profit just take it. which is a good idea always in trading.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
I feel you but i can’t say that ICO era is totally gone. There are still smart people out there who is able to create amazing projects for crypto market. We all should be careful about scammers and we shouldn’t invest for useless projects, that’s a fact. But i don’t wanna be negative or sad. The market will be fine in future.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 895
Merit: 250
I support the idea that we should stop investing into ICO, the ico scammers are good at what they do, regardless of how trust worth their team members make appear, they know what they want and where they are going, once they hit the softcap or hardcap, they will not list the token in an exchange, not complete the project and disappear with their website.
They shall reappear again with another kind of project because they know how to beat all the regularities surrounding ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
lol,
there was never a point where ico`s wasnt build to scam the ppl ^^
the difference is just .  that now even the dumbest person
jumped on the train
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
for now it's not good to invest because the crypto market is downtrend. but believe me ICO will return like 2017 which is very popular with many investors
Investors who have been burned in 2017/2018 will never return and won't suggest anyone to invest in ico.
I agreed with you, most of ICO are scams and others are not getting soft cap but little are trusted yet ,so now we can invest in IEO that are launching through good exchanges.
IEO is new name for ICO, the same thing, difference is place where they collect money. Good exchange won't guarantee that investment will be safe and you will make profit.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
I do not agree with you 100%. Yes, many ICOs in fact up to 95% are scams but there are still good ones out there to make a difference. In my own opinion, It's wise we know everything about a project before investing.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
I agreed with you, most of ICO are scams and others are not getting soft cap but little are trusted yet ,so now we can invest in IEO that are launching through good exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Yes. I agree with you that there a lot of scammers out there who want to lure others and extort money from them. I won't tell you to completely stop investing in ICO because I believe some ICOs are worth investing.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Yes you are absolutely right this is the opportunity that a lots of people creating a scam and fraud the people very easily and we are also trusting it like a original to invest but at the end only we can see the result it will be a scam investment

if there are many scams it doesn't mean that all the projects are scammers. some ICOs are good and have aims for the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Yes you are absolutely right this is the opportunity that a lots of people creating a scam and fraud the people very easily and we are also trusting it like a original to invest but at the end only we can see the result it will be a scam investment
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't think that you are 100% right. I know for ladt year was not good for ICO investors. In last year there were lots of ICOs. And most of them are not good or scams. Many of them took money form people and disappeared. Some of them successful during ICO stage but they failed when it comes to product delivery. Many people lost their money in those scam. But not all the ICOs are scam there is still many ICO available which were good for investment. And after ieo came to the system now many of them come with great deal. But still many scammers are out there so it upto you where you invest. If you study well and do your own research and know About this space you can easily avoid scams and invest in proper project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It is unfortunate that today there is such a picture, which logically formed from the fact that most of the projects really have very big problems with trust. I think that all this is the outcome of 2018, a lot of people who really want to get a lot of money and they don’t end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
The cryptocurrency market has always been, is and will be good and promising ICO projects. The exchanges can not consider and accept everyone to conduct fundraising in the format of IEO. If we do not support promising ICO projects, then this activity is sure to die soon. It is necessary, if possible, to verify such projects ourselves and they must develop and work. ICO projects should hold out until their activities are regulated by government agencies. Then the fraud in them will disappear or decrease significantly.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Truly the ICO market have been down in this recent months with lots of ICO failing to meet up with  demands and some are just pour scam so ICO is a no go area except for just a few of them who are legit. IEO could have been the best option but only the money bags have access to it the market is not open like that of ICO.
That is the flaw of IEO and besides it do only gives out advantage for those people who do have funds when it comes to IEO.It might have the security
yet these coins would be listed out once they reach threshold of funding unlike on ICO where project owners can still possibly ran away the money that
they had accumulated on the sale.ICO trend is going to the floor now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Truly the ICO market have been down in this recent months with lots of ICO failing to meet up with  demands and some are just pour scam so ICO is a no go area except for just a few of them who are legit. IEO could have been the best option but only the money bags have access to it the market is not open like that of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: